hilaribad

Defeat Skill Loss

27 minutes ago, saltshade said:

If you mean lose experience when not having had sex for x days, it wouldn't do jack to most people. I was thinking about losing experience from rape.

I could see about adding that as a feature on orgasm (during rape) to version of this mod I just uploaded (see my signature), don't know if that will suit you?

So this would be PC losing sex XP when they orgasm during rape. Think this would work nicely myself.

8 hours ago, RMCW said:

I could see about adding that as a feature on orgasm (during rape) to version of this mod I just uploaded (see my signature), don't know if that will suit you?

So this would be PC losing sex XP when they orgasm during rape. Think this would work nicely myself.

Sounds good. It's just that it's quite easy to avoid orgasm in SLSO, at least with playable races. During sex with creatures it can be really difficult, but that doesn't happen often, if at all(depends on your mods and how you play). Maybe add a configurable chance to lose it at the end of sex regardless of orgasm, or lose it when the aggressor orgasms.

The reason I want it is to make sex skills worth something(Like I said you max them too fast), but also for semi-realism. The way I see it, your char becomes more numb and repeated damage/stretching to her "parts" from aggressive sex make her skills suffer. If a feature provides extra challenge it's nice, but it have to make sense too imo. If you want it as an extra challenge, it would be to avoid rape.

On 9/12/2020 at 9:23 AM, saltshade said:

Sounds good. It's just that it's quite easy to avoid orgasm in SLSO, at least with playable races.

Maybe try SexLab Disparity to balance your H/M/S. You can get a variety of different effects so you can have lower regeneration etc when your character is in different states.

I thought your suggestion was right, as it is not easy to get your game well balanced for that to work properly and losing on scene end made more sense.

I have implemented SexLab skill loss in the latest version of the Succubus Skill Loss mod, I've linked a beta version in the thread. (3.0.5).

On 9/15/2020 at 6:03 AM, RMCW said:

Maybe try SexLab Disparity to balance your H/M/S. You can get a variety of different effects so you can have lower regeneration etc when your character is in different states.

I thought your suggestion was right, as it is not easy to get your game well balanced for that to work properly and losing on scene end made more sense.

I have implemented SexLab skill loss in the latest version of the Succubus Skill Loss mod, I've linked a beta version in the thread. (3.0.5).

When I said sex skills I didn't mean one-handed or block. I meant vaginal, anal and oral mastery as shown in the SexLab MCM. Totally not interested in losing character skills after sex. I thought we were on the same boat here.

14 minutes ago, saltshade said:

When I said sex skills I didn't mean one-handed or block. I meant vaginal, anal and oral mastery as shown in the SexLab MCM. Totally not interested in losing character skills after sex. I thought we were on the same boat here.

We are on the same page, think you may be confused.

From SSLX description:

SexLab Sex Skill Loss
- With this enabled, you will lose SexLab sex skills from rape. This only applies to oral, anal and vaginal types. 

You don't need to use the skill loss features for this to work, just turn them on and set them all to 0, then set the SexLab Experience Loss setting however high you want. You will also no longer ever gain SexLab Sex Skill from rape, only lose. There is a full explanation of how it works in the description.

1 hour ago, ketsup1227 said:

What of perks with skill level requirements? How are they affected if the skill goes below the required level for that perk?

They shouldn't be affected.  The level requirement just prevents you from getting the perk until you've met the requirement.  After that, the game doesn't check that you continue to meet that requirement, so once you have the perk, you keep it.