Okay Boys and Girls. So I am aware there are older conversations of the game and threads and such but for the most part, they have digressed completely from the original question/request, and are again quite old. I think it would benefit trying to get things moving creating a new thread. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/233860/Kenshi/

Kenshi is one of the best games I have probably ever personally played in the Indie/RPG genre. I would spend time basically just explaining how amazing the game is but I don't intend to create another thread of circle jerking.

It is a really well made game, and it is very easy going into it, even without any knowledge of games required, to go edit the game starts and create your own unique characters and things like that. It also already has other working mods out there which add physics to bodies and ones which allow for nudity.

However, LoversLab. Even after all this time, Even after it's 1.0 Release it seems no one has started working on any adult mods yet? :(

I personally believe Kenshi is probably the ultimate world for adult mods to be honest. It has a multitude of different races and monsters and creates, totally dynamic world, bandits and all everywhere, hideouts, towns, cities, small communities economies. Slavery already exists, your characters can be knocked unconscious and captured as is. 

So what I am basically asking is, Can someone for the love of christ start working on a mod for this game? It would fit in so well, like Obviously not every likes rape or slavery or any of that, But it fits in with the state the world is in. There are so many different things you could mod in and I don't think it'd even be too hard to do so. Prositution, Sex Slaves, brothels, favours for weapons etc. etc. etc. There are so many different things that would easily fit into the setting of this game that would and could be going on. And I know full well by know LoversLab has a lot of people who know what they are doing and can get shit done.

So basically. All I ask, is that modders take a look at the game, and if they are interested, would be great to legitimately start work on creating adult mods for Kenshi. 

Sorry for the long ass wall of text anyways. Oh and sorry about all the Profanities. ❤️❤️ss_2755ade334491e1ce2c3e0486498e55d99579

Edit / Quick Note, Did just have another quick check around, and I am aware of that milk mod, so that's probably the most recent thing I've seen for Kenshi here now.

well.. we can still say the nude body mod and bouncing boobies is adult mods aswell.. 
but i agree with you, i also believe that if somehow someone manages to get to its files or whatever that is, it could be like skyrim and even better cuz of the game unique design...

i saw people talking about what is the possibility to create animations and such.. and it seems kinda difficult.. but still there is a hope for a saviour who will do it ;D

tbh a first step would be a better body mod and more detailed one.. cuz current nude mod seems kinda primitive

It has the framework and its all the, sex, rape, slavery, every colour of the rainbow, it would completely and totally fit in this universe, sadly and depressingly enough, I for one Do not know the first thing about creating mods of such a degree. I am hoping at some point an experienced team or member of the community has a look at Kenshi and starts work on it.

It is the Absolute perfect game for all sorts of depravities, it's insane. Drives me up the wall there aren't mods yet tbh.

The game is PERFECT for all kind of LLs mods.. 
Saddly, the game engine isn't well polished yet, animations are badly implementated, and i won't even talk about the pathfinding nightamre this game is. 
I really wish to see an comunity building around mods for this game, because to be honest, after 20 hrs of gameplay, the game starts to get a little too dull and boring.
And the mods on S Workshop and Nexus, at least for now, aren't fixing the bigger problems.
There are some that are trying to realize the original promisses from the developer. Like actually having a living and evolving world. That don't crash just because you have 25 giant spiders hunting you.

In the early days of modding for kenshi there were tutorials about doing work with the animations/models with blender / 3d max (version unknown).  I would think that previous libraries from skyrim do stand a chance of being imported without having to recreate.  I do not know animation from beans but I reckon permission from a dev here to use a skeleton and a single animation in the original format (blender/3ds) would be a good starting point.  Better yet, there could be a simple patreon?  or something like that to fund someones time to do the conversion.  That would be the first big hurdle and in the meantime a framework conversion would be the next thing to consider.

lofigames.com/updated-modders-pack-now-available

On 9/27/2019 at 12:56 AM, Chiisai said:

What milk mod are you talking about? I've tried searching but it seems to have been deleted.

I guess the author had it taken down, along with the one on Nexus, and that other site too. Which was a shame. I had hoped he would be adding the Unique Milk Girls into the game but not any more.

It is really annoying that all the interesting mods get removed or just never make it.

16 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

I guess the author had it taken down, along with the one on Nexus, and that other site too. Which was a shame. I had hoped he would be adding the Unique Milk Girls into the game but not any more.

It is really annoying that all the interesting mods get removed or just never make it.

Agreed. I don't know if this is proper to ask or not, but is there any chance you could upload the mod to mega for those that couldn't get it?

On 10/11/2019 at 3:03 AM, Chiisai said:

As I said no rush, life is more important

Sorry it took so long.  Here is the description of the mod before it was apparently removed. I still wished he had done those unique npcs called milk maids though, THAT would have been awesome. Also incase someone doesn't notice. I did not make this, just reuploading.

This is a simple mod that add 4 types of cheese and 4 types o milk. With this mod you can use force or negotiate with you prisoners and in exchange for food or money they give you milk.

There some dialogue to give a little bit of depth and character, i will work on other factions and give to every one unique dialogues and small "quest" and unique Npcs called "The Milk Maids" that give a lot more milk and can be companions.

In this version you can ONLY milk captured Starving Female bandits (Prisoner Cage).

Also as a bonus if you follow the readme you will see that i also change the Size of Tits and Ass in the character creation *Optional

I hope you like it, and if dont plz tell me the reason i would love to hear your opinions and ideas or even request.

This mod requires :

Recruit Prisoners Mod - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=726254871
More Building Mod - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1395580587
18+ Female Body Mod - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1384774782

Kenshi Milk Mod.rar

On 10/23/2019 at 10:24 AM, DeathBringer0xL said:

Sorry it took so long.  Here is the description of the mod before it was apparently removed. I still wished he had done those unique npcs called milk maids though, THAT would have been awesome. Also incase someone doesn't notice. I did not make this, just reuploading.

This is a simple mod that add 4 types of cheese and 4 types o milk. With this mod you can use force or negotiate with you prisoners and in exchange for food or money they give you milk.

There some dialogue to give a little bit of depth and character, i will work on other factions and give to every one unique dialogues and small "quest" and unique Npcs called "The Milk Maids" that give a lot more milk and can be companions.

In this version you can ONLY milk captured Starving Female bandits (Prisoner Cage).

Also as a bonus if you follow the readme you will see that i also change the Size of Tits and Ass in the character creation *Optional

I hope you like it, and if dont plz tell me the reason i would love to hear your opinions and ideas or even request.

This mod requires :

Recruit Prisoners Mod - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=726254871
More Building Mod - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1395580587
18+ Female Body Mod - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1384774782

Kenshi Milk Mod.rar 6.61 kB · 9 downloads

Oh bummer, they stopped it befor ebeing able to milk your crew? Ah well, it's better than nothing right? Thanks very much!