Regular/Bestiality animation by Hyperdriver

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 5:38 AM, aroles1020 said:

I am having a hard time getting the requirements for this mod. The links for CN - Main and CN - Pets will not load up. Is there other places to download them or is it just loverslab. Please help.

Links for CN mods are no longer available here at LL. I would share the links with you here, but I'm not sure I can. If you're still interested, I'll send you a PM. However, it is no longer working, because these animations are meant to work when DD was working with WW.

Edited by furel
On 2/20/2022 at 9:53 AM, furel said:

Links for CN mods are no longer available here at LL. I would share the links with you here, but I'm not sure I can. If you're still interested, I'll send you a PM. However, it is no longer working, because these animations are meant to work when DD was working with WW.

DD now has a animation converter, so the Wicked animations do work.

On 2/4/2022 at 1:38 AM, aroles1020 said:

I am having a hard time getting the requirements for this mod. The links for CN - Main and CN - Pets will not load up. Is there other places to download them or is it just loverslab. Please help.

Get the mod at F95Zone.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Pawsandhooves said:

Have you gotten this to work? I got the mod but the animation still doesn't show up, but all other animations do. Is it broken?

I think you need the animation converter. Search for Colonol Nutty Wiki or Devious Desires Wiki.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 1:11 AM, BrunoDiaz97 said:

Best regards, the animations are compatible with the new ColonolNutty mod deviousdesires?
I'm sorry about the mistakes made by the translator

icant find ColonolNutty  and what should i do?? where can i find this???

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 7/6/2023 at 9:12 AM, Sr_OkamiShiro said:

Could you give me the link of the requirements because it doesn't work and I can't find it?

That's one hell of a past from the blast. You can't find it because they're no longer a thing for WW. If you want beast content you'll have to look else where like devious desires.

• 7 months later...