Regular/Bestiality animation by Hyperdriver

2 hours ago, snizy12 said:

Not every animation should be about sex, stuff like provocations or kisses or rubing dog dick 

See sumthindifrnt sfm animations in man best friends, one in particular that it would be GREAT to do is that scene where the bitch is upon the dog and she is smashing dog dick with his butt

Mm good Sfm. Maybe I'll do something about it.
i do not know what kind of animation you are talking about, you can post it here.

Hyperdriver, I am currently working on this topic, but before putting too much effort in it and failing, I do some tests.

Actually I am stuck with WW implementation... I just can't figure it out how to add, despite your formidable tutorial. Something I do wrong!

Perhaps you can give me a helping hand and check my XML or the whole package?

Here are some screens of my ladies having fun with your animations as you requested. I got no "after" shots cause time was ticking, the redhead had to go to work and we were in a hurry.

Thanks for your work!

1.jpg

02-21-19_5-43-16 PM.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

1 hour ago, void68 said:

Hyperdriver, I am currently working on this topic, but before putting too much effort in it and failing, I do some tests.

Actually I am stuck with WW implementation... I just can't figure it out how to add, despite your formidable tutorial. Something I do wrong!

Perhaps you can give me a helping hand and check my XML or the whole package?

Here are some screens of my ladies having fun with your animations as you requested. I got no "after" shots cause time was ticking, the redhead had to go to work and we were in a hurry.

Thanks for your work!

1.jpg

02-21-19_5-43-16 PM.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Nice Photo!
Write me in pm with you question

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

They were posted on the cnww pets topic.

in the comments, just read back 2/3 pages.

Does it work for you? I downloaded everything but the animations don't work.. The sim propositiones the dog and the "move to the sex location" action appears but they just end up standing in place doing nothing. And the other wicked whims animations stopped working too :/  If I delete just the pets mods WW still don't work so I think there's an issue with the CN mods.

19 minutes ago, Otinooo said:

Does it work for you? I downloaded everything but the animations don't work.. The sim propositiones the dog and the "move to the sex location" action appears but they just end up standing in place doing nothing. And the other wicked whims animations stopped working too :/  If I delete just the pets mods WW still don't work so I think there's an issue with the CN mods.

Yes it works fine.

but again, cnww ONLY works with WW version 4.3.5.139n

Make sure you delete WW 139o delete the localthumbcache.package first

Then install 139n

Here it is for you=

WickedWhims 4.3.5.139n - 13 March 2019.zip