Great work' date=' but my singlet is not translucent... What should i do?

[/quote']

The transparent effect is quite subtle. Maybe you need to be near a source of light.

Anyway the attachment is a more transparent texture. Please replace your file in skyrim\Data\textures\clothes\RevealingSinglet and tell me how it goes. I'd say it looks better than the original file lol

WhiteSinglet.rar

Please replace your file in skyrim\Data\textures\clothes\RevealingSinglet and tell me how it goes.

There isn't have any file like RevealingSinglet in \textures\clothes.

It's a folder. Full path is skyrim\Data\textures\clothes\RevealingSinglet\WhiteSinglet.dds

Hi' date=' will you post Revealing Fairy even in male version? :angel:

[/quote']Yes, I need to choose a companion mod for a male model. Any suggestions?

As much as I hate tooting my own horn I've had some positive feedback on my character. I wouldn't mind him going for a ride, well an altered version of him. Make him more nymph looking i mean. Like pointy ears and maybe a softer younger face and an exotic hair color.

jWy7uBsvjru6m.jpg

Like that... I didn't think it was all that great but some people really liked it.