Hi b3lisario,

Your contribution is awesome and your work is so helpful for those who are genuine in their desire for MALE revealing armors in skyrim. Currently and unfortunately only a few people are trying to have these armors post to Nexus. I hope that your effors will be able to accelerate their creative minds.

BTW, I love an armor made by restriction-16, Chinese. Considering the armor name, the armor is an original of your "Revealing Zhanyi - FavoredSoul - ErectVersion." I wanna confirm the armor as seeing your screenshots. However, I can't see all of your screenshots uploaded here. So, I would ask you whether my favorite armor matchs your. Furthermore, I know what parts you've modified. Following pic is the author's pic. If you agree it, I wanna download all of these armors you've modified and uploaded here and if possible I wanna see these screenshots.

15314498_64731919201203240048492607298033699_000.jpg

Hi b3lisario' date='

Your contribution is awesome and your work is so helpful for those who are genuine in their desire for MALE revealing armors in skyrim. Currently and unfortunately only a few people are trying to have these armors post to Nexus. I hope that your effors will be able to accelerate their creative minds.

BTW, I love an armor made by restriction-16, Chinese. Considering the armor name, the armor is an original of your "Revealing Zhanyi - FavoredSoul - ErectVersion." I wanna confirm the armor as seeing your screenshots. However, I can't see all of your screenshots uploaded here. So, I would ask you whether my favorite armor matchs your. Furthermore, I know what parts you've modified. Following pic is the author's pic. If you agree it, I wanna download all of these armors you've modified and uploaded here and if possible I wanna see these screenshots.

15314498_64731919201203240048492607298033699_000.jpg

Yes that is the armor I've modified. I didn't know the author's name of the Zhanyi armor, thank you.

And yes you can upload them elsewhere, I don't see problems in that. But please credit the original mods, there are links to all the sources in the first post at the bottom, and in each archive.

I've uploaded all the screenshots at another hoster:

[spoiler=Screenshots]15314789_picture01.png15314793_male01.png15314797_male02.png15314800_picture01.png15314802_picture02.png15314809_picture03.png15314811_ll.png15314785_zhanshen.png15314787_zhanshena.png

Hi b3lisario,

Thank you so much for your reuploading screenshots!

Wow! You've accomplished something great. Every armor you've modified attracts me so much. Then, I couldn't enjoy playing skyrim unless you did it.

About my posting to other sites, please don't mind it because I just download your mods on a personal basis.

Among your mods, below 3 mods are excellent for me. Your focusing points and ideas which fascinate persons are amazing and I've never seen such as great mods!

15315911_15314789_picture01.png

15315916_15314809_picture03.png

15315917_15314787_zhanshena.png

BTW, I love Zhanyi armor and I'm using the armor for a long time. I wonder if I could ask you to modify the Zhanyi armor to full erected version with steep angle. So, like above 2nd pic.

And, as you may already know it, below mod is called imworker and I also love this mod. This mod would work up your great talent and I hope that you will create more revealing armors based on it somwday.

imworker

WIP: Revealing singlet

ee3hcbfxtxf.png

I hope you will launch the revealing siglet ASAP if you are available.:heart: Unfortunately, as indicating "site not allowed", why can't I see your siglet pic?

I downloaded all of your mods you've released. Witch Elf exceeds expectation and a player wearing it looks so sexy and Iron armor shows your sensitive is great. :)

BTW, I can't smith only a Loincloth which has been added by version 0.3. What shall I do?

So I also hope that same style armor of this Loincloth, revealing penis as pushing down underware, will be realized in Zhanyi's new version. ;)

wow very hot!

in the meantime i enjoyed to take photos of your past creations :D

Hi itasky' date='

Your screenshots are and a half double bomb everytime, and thank you so much.;)

If available, would you kindly upload b3lisario's Revealing singlet [WIP'] to Pixhost?

I wanna see his great screenshot badly. And, please advise me how to succeed installation of "Revealing Loincloth v 0.3." So far, I can't smith only below armor though I could confirm the armor on TES5edit and CK after downloaded it. In order to activate the armor, did you use some magic?

15332595_15314809_picture03.png

I wanna see his great screenshot badly. And' date=' please advise me how to succeed installation of "Revealing Loincloth v 0.3." So far, I can't smith only below armor though I could confirm the armor on TES5edit and CK after downloaded it. In order to activate the armor, did you use some magic?

[/quote']

Look in "misc" smithing category.

15335551_ll.png

And' date=' please advise me how to succeed installation of "Revealing Loincloth v 0.3."[/quote']

I can't smith 2 armor in pic No armor in category....

Sorry I forgot to add the crafting possibility for the newest underwear. Here is an updated esp file.Revealing Loincloth.esp

The armor in the second pic is not yet available.

why can't I see your siglet pic?

I've found a thread reporting issues with the hosting site I'm using. Seems is blocking or blocked by asian/pacific countries. I'm considering another hoster' date=' can you see this screenshot?[spoiler=pic']wip2a.png

The download link for I'm worker mod is broken, can you upload it elsewhere please?

Your WIP singlet seems a silken dress and I feel that a player wakes up in the morning from bed and furthermore crisp air and morning glory.

Sorry I forgot to add the crafting possibility for the newest underwear. Here is an updated esp file.

And' date=' thanks about supporting Loincloth v 0.3. I fancy the cloth then I will use the cloth as an armor. Maybe, my desire can achieve to change [KYWD'].

I've found a thread reporting issues with the hosting site I'm using. Seems is blocking or blocked by asian/pacific countries. I'm considering another hoster' date=' can you see this screenshot?[/quote']

Yes, I can see the pic. Somewhat head appears from pocket.:P

BTW, pardon my broken link and thanks wolverinehowlett for reparing it. Imworker can fuel the spark of your imagination, right? If so, I'm so happy.