So, all that dishy stuff conversed for FavoredSoul body - Black Lotus, Revealing Singlet and so on... I still keep hanging around and licking my lips. Cause they are really great looking models. But the integrated erected penis is somewhat terrible, or at least it's not my kind. I wonder why don't we have SOS conversion yet?! Or at least soft Sundracon version so that it looks more realistic and natural. In case of singlet there was a stunning disapointment I experienced when found a phantom phallus. Is there any way to get a simple common single singlet? I'm dreaming of standalone male singlet, t-shirt, shirt, suit, scarf, sweater, tie... all kinds of upper body clothing as combined with lower body nudity (like that kinky prisoner tunic). Sorry for my nagging.

• 1 year later...
On 1/29/2016 at 3:41 AM, AhmadShahMassoud said:

I'm having a penis texture problem, as you can see in the pic.

post-497690-0-37324900-1454010113_thumb.jpg

On 1/29/2016 at 10:50 AM, FauxFurry said:

Unless you are using a texture set from the bodies that the outfits were made for (or the base SOS Khajiit and Argonian textures), you will get a case of phantom phallus. The outfits as a whole could use a conversion to SOS and SAM at this point.

This seems weird. Since I use SOS, looking in nifskope, seeing that the Revealing Zhanyi penis mesh should be taking its textures from FavouredSoul-compatible textures by way of using the usual malebody address, I thought I would re-address the penis mesh (leaving the main body texture address to follow SOS body textures) texture address to the same texture folder of the armors and place the FS body textures there.

But it still looks like that picture. It doesn't seem to make sense why not.

EDIT: NVM, I decided to follow the example of the Revealing Black Lotus armor and copy the penis mesh to separate _0 _1 files, remove the penis mesh from the armor mesh, add a new ARMA entry to join them in the ARMO record, create the TXST, and re-address them accordingly, to get the textures on the penis mesh. It has worked though what remains is the somewhat less-than-satisfying FS penis textures (they are jarring to my use of other SOS textures). But at least I now have two, three more (body, texture) SOS-somewhat-compatible revealing armors.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...