Ideas for sexual objects on game

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

How about filled condoms, whether pre-used or filling animations for pre-existing condom types in various sizes from reasonable volume to full on waterbed?

Reveal hidden contents

1471012340.daxzor_futadax_belt_04.thumb.png.cf3198ee64c290e4503d6a6b8eb1c0aa.png1445278735.daxzor_dax_futa_belowview.jpg.33dace67364cd31d883d34cc861cc1e3.jpg1456196088.daxzor_dax_gooballoon_01_small.jpg.e058a895f153394c9bde6ddb0eabe318.jpg

I'm not sure that in Sims you can make items that increase in size. Bt not bad idea

2 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

A few more variants of milking device might be a good way to go, be it heavy machinery with piston-powered extraction implements or hand held models.

Reveal hidden contents

9c75685b49fd9d2d0d80a192a8a1d74a7c593091.jpg.71180ebcc203b2354acbc9418789199e.jpg1439456269.unregisteredcat_seinkraftsmalltxt.thumb.png.d692acb06fc850c9fa4eeb233d0ab2bb.png

I think i do it when I make a milking machine for the breast. I like first pic which you send, cute.

19 minutes ago, Hyperdriver said:

i know this mod. I also want it in sims but I need a person who will write a mod. I do not really know how to write code.

I don't know that either maybe somebody will see your mod milk pump to know how to code and all that will jump in and help you make it I think many people want this cow girls mods to get big. you think you can make the pump from Skyrim?

56 minutes ago, Ghost Cow said:

I don't know that either maybe somebody will see your mod milk pump to know how to code and all that will jump in and help you make it I think many people want this cow girls mods to get big. you think you can make the pump from Skyrim?

M, i dont understrand your well. You use translator?

56 minutes ago, Ghost Cow said:

you think you can make the pump from Skyrim?

What you mean.  Do you mean to complete copy the pump like in Skyrim?

10 minutes ago, Hyperdriver said:

M, i dont understrand your well. You use translator?

What you mean.  Do you mean to complete copy the pump like in Skyrim?

yes Google translate is so fucking bad yes complete copy the pump why not and give him a shout out or something

11 minutes ago, Ghost Cow said:

yes Google translate is so fucking bad yes complete copy the pump why not and give him a shout out or something

give him a shout. Lol
And why copy it straight, I can make any mechanism. I think even make a factory with filling milk in bottles. But while there is no mod for milking milk, I see no point.

Maybe a fleshlight for males, one that would function, it'd be something nice.  As for the milking machine thing, that'd be fun for men, too! 

Maybe functional riding crops, handcuffs that you can use during sex they'd work well for the more forced animations, so they're not just willfully holding their hands behind their backs/heads. 

Analbeads would be good I know Noir made decorations of them, but functional would be interesting to see. Cock rings, too.

(I see here there is also a lacking of the men in mind, haha-)

4 hours ago, vstrauss666 said:

Maybe a fleshlight for males, one that would function, it'd be something nice.  As for the milking machine thing, that'd be fun for men, too! 

Maybe functional riding crops, handcuffs that you can use during sex they'd work well for the more forced animations, so they're not just willfully holding their hands behind their backs/heads. 

Analbeads would be good I know Noir made decorations of them, but functional would be interesting to see. Cock rings, too.

(I see here there is also a lacking of the men in mind, haha-)

MiniGiles released a fleshlight called the Vitals Scrambler but no one has created any animations for it yet. You can also find hand cuff accessories and riding crops on Noir and Dark's personal site or on Loverslab and another set that comes bundled with the Extreme Violence mod (if one doesn't want to sift through all of the Hand Cuff accessories already out there, possibly ending up stumbling across sites that one might not be able to handle in the process).

MiniGiles and Noir and Dark also have their own variants of Cock Rings, too.

5 hours ago, vstrauss666 said:

Analbeads would be good I know Noir made decorations of them, but functional would be interesting to see. Cock rings, too

Yrsa got functional riding crops But i think they will only be available for early access on Patreon.

Stik_mm.gif.286ec02e5da619beb5137aa277c18189.gif.57a54316993097b104590b2688340f18.gifStikDoggy_FM.gif.0c8bb30c45243dc5935a33b2b26fcf55.gif.05ce4f2bd633fbe5e583c8a0ae6b97e4.gif

1 hour ago, FauxFurry said:

An immobile exercise bike would likely be better since the Sims 4 isn't really set up for vehicular travel (at least not yet).

well, possible to animate the ride in a blender, for example to ride in this roller pack in bike with dildo. But it needs to be animated pedals, wheel. 
Screenshot_131.png.a9a4078dfc00f7a8b993f58caadbc484.png