8 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

I did this, I was walking around the boss, more than 1 hour (real) and only 1 quest. I kept calling her all the time, and the only thing, besides the one quest received, she did was ask for a duc tape and put it in my mouth, for me shut up, hehehehehe.

Sounds like an older version. Subsequent missions were added in updates. The final version is "1_4 Localized"

4 hours ago, Moacir Jr said:

I am using this version...

Pick pocket the restraint key or openactorcontainer 1 on the Boss then leave & remove the collar.

Go to one of the locations in the spoiler & get collared. Find the Boss (verify they have the restraints key) & only bang the Boss. IF the quest don't trigger you have something interfering.

Andrew Station
Back Street Apparel
Beantown Brewery
Camp Kendall
Corvega Assembly Plant
Drug Den
East Boston Preparatory School
Federal Ration Stockpile
Hardware Town
Layton Towers
Monsignor Plaza
Quincy Quarry
Revere Beach Station
The Shamrock Taphouse
USAF Satellite Station Olivia
Walden Pond

On 9/27/2020 at 3:21 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Open the console and run the command:

sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest

You should see a whole lot of lines, but the important ones are right at the end below "Quest state".  It should say "Enabled? yes" and "State: Running".  If those are not true, you can manually start it with the command:

startquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

After that, if you remove all weapons from your inventory and go meet some raiders, they should not be hostile, and they will enslave you.

I wish LL hadn't been down for most of today, then I might have seen this before trying to reinstall the game...

I've been having an issue where the raiders didn't see me as unarmed, and using the ForceDisarm True command didn't fix it. Jun would approach me in Sanctuary and the dialogue would play out but I wouldn't be given the demands note.

I'll be giving these a try once the download is done in 3 hours and I'll edit this post to say if it works or not (unless editing isn't an option, then I'll leave a new comment and quote this part)

Edit: Well it looked like reinstalling was working, Jun handed me the note this time, but that's where the good news stops. Used the sqv command and the quest is enabled and running, left all my weapons and ammo in sanctuary, used forcedisarm as well but the raiders at Corvega are still hostile when I approach... 

Would a fresh download of the mod help? Not sure where to go from here...

Edit 2: It seems to work fine when it's activated by Violate, but using the sqv command it looks like the mod isn't recognising that I have DD, Toxic Raider, and LePiercings installed

Final Edit: So I did another reinstall but this time deleted the files after uninstalling (steam doesn't delete all the files). Had to go back and get some other mods that I'd manually added rather than through Vortex, so it was kinda inconvenient, but it did the trick and it seems to work just fine now. I probably had too many scripts or something sitting around in my files that ended up messing with it...

Small help for those who want to share their captivity with their follower. If you dismiss them then once having become a pet, you tp them to you via console and ask them to follow you again, then the raiders won't be hostile. After that, either have  RSEII shenaningans, or just manually use aaf for them to hace sex scenes too.

Below, Nora and Piper's fate as thank you for the mod (+ family planning and captive tatoo)

Fallout4 2021-01-05 14-11-42-20.jpg

On 1/7/2021 at 5:01 PM, AWHA said:

Can someone explain how to get the piercings in the quest? I had a few scenes with the boss but I only ever got bottle caps.

I guess that you need toxic raider armour to get the armor and the face piercings, and lepiercing to have the clit one.

I'm not sure what is wrong but I can't find the boss in Corvega. I have looked all outside and inside the plant. I have not received a quest.

This is an older playthrough and this was cleared before but its full of raiders now.

When I got there the first raider did talk to me and placed a collar on.

Edit: NM After awhile of exploring and then after my toon got raped I finally got the quest. Sort of wish it was from the first raider that collared me.

39 minutes ago, Jaysjunk said:

I'm not sure what is wrong but I can't find the boss in Corvega. I have looked all outside and inside the plant. I have not received a quest.

This is an older playthrough and this was cleared before but its full of raiders now.

When I got there the first raider did talk to me and placed a collar on.

Edit: NM After awhile of exploring and then after my toon got raped I finally got the quest. Sort of wish it was from the first raider that collared me.

Raider Pet uses the vanilla Boss spawns, so you always know who, or at least where the "Boss" is going to be.

It looks like Devious Devices is a hard requirement as I have played this mod many times to completion - but this time my head pops after 20mins without fail no matter what I do - and I do not have DD installed this time. Oh well, not this play through.

For issues with raiders being hostile when unarmed, use the console fix posted on the first page before you enter a raider area.

20 hours ago, blahblahblah97 said:

It looks like Devious Devices is a hard requirement as I have played this mod many times to completion - but this time my head pops after 20mins without fail no matter what I do - and I do not have DD installed this time. Oh well, not this play through.

For issues with raiders being hostile when unarmed, use the console fix posted on the first page before you enter a raider area.

It uses Dixie Pig's makeshift slave collar distributed in the DD mod. While I haven't dug into the implementation, I wouldn't be surprised if it needs DD's scripts to know when the collar is still locked.

I have Jun Long telling me he found a note over and over again but, he never produces the note.  I cannot interact with him because, every time I go near him he begins the dialog about the note.  I tried the showinventory in console but, he doesn't have a note.  Anyone have an idea?  I am using version 1.4

2 minutes ago, reconphil said:

I have Jun Long telling me he found a note over and over again but, he never produces the note.  I cannot interact with him because, every time I go near him he begins the dialog about the note.  I tried the showinventory in console but, he doesn't have a note.  Anyone have an idea?  I am using version 1.4

Hmm... If you have Sexual Harrasment, you could briefly disable it and talk to Jun again.

5 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Is it possible to keep male raiders from having their ways with me? As a lesbian, I obviously find them sexually repulsive.

In short, kinda...but no.
Raiders don't give a shite about your preferences. You're a "Pet" not an honored guest. ;)

Personally, I'll either explode their pants, avoid them or tell em to Leave me alone. But, there are times (the Boss, Lucky & Bruiser) you have no say.

If you're running Hardship and have menacing Raiders turned on... weeell... ya screwed.

8 hours ago, JBpy said:

Hmm... If you have Sexual Harrasment, you could briefly disable it and talk to Jun again.

I removed SH a long time ago, before I ever had PET.  It was causing a lot of problems with some other mods.  I also tried to bypass Jun and go into raider territory unarmed, as in the description, but the raiders just attack me as usual.  Until I find a solution, I'll have to disable this mod.

4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

In short, kinda...but no.
Raiders don't give a shite about your preferences. You're a "Pet" not an honored guest. ;)

Personally, I'll either explode their pants, avoid them or tell em to Leave me alone. But, there are times (the Boss, Lucky & Bruiser) you have no say.

If you're running Hardship and have menacing Raiders turned on... weeell... ya screwed.

That's crap. Wish the note asked me to come to a spot with a female leader. ffs

2 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Also, Dunwich Borers.

And after clearing out a location, the new Boss has a 50/50 ish chance of being female.

3 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

That's crap. Wish the note asked me to come to a spot with a female leader. ffs

The note means nothing. You can go clear the place out and see if a female takes Jared's place when the cell resets.