7 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

DiD is broken and has corrupted your game. Had this twice this far, too. First time I didn´t bother because I was experimenting with another mod. The message will play again and again. You can´t trigger another message and this one will reappear. Only solution is to reload a game with a working DiD, before the controllerscript triggered the message. DiD will not respond to anything when this happens. The onupdate event is in an endless loop without the correct timetrigger. You can save the game and it will trigger at once after reloading the save.  Even after restarting the game. But I cannot understand how the message will show without an active DiD, because the message text is in the esp. I cannot imagine the Message baked in the savegame...

Still I cannot reproduce the error and don´t know the cause.

hello! your mod DBA is also great(hoping weight function can replace weighmorphs(SLIF support not quite well), but now still can't), i enabled it in my main game.

yes, my game corrupted. now i still try to find a command which i can type in my console to remove this message. but i can't find any useful spells or items on my character.

i tried, remove all spells and items from DID(and something else i doubt), but not worked.

===

now after i enabled papyrus log i find lots of message "DBA: Mod disabled". is it normal or wrong?

7 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Logs. Gimme.

here's my papyrus log from my newest game. opened papyrus log config, and played for 5 min then CTD :(

Papyrus.0.log

thanks.

is there any console command to remove this message for temporary use? i wanna save my game

and i found there is no addiction reset button(disabled then enabled does't work, and i should disable/enable them one by one, add a batch update function in the future?). hope update this function in the future.

On 2/4/2020 at 9:22 PM, u1tIscYtHe said:

here's my papyrus log from my newest game. opened papyrus log config, and played for 5 min then CTD :(

Papyrus.0.log 72.33 kB · 1 download

thanks.

is there any console command to remove this message for temporary use? i wanna save my game

and i found there is no addiction reset button(disabled then enabled does't work, and i should disable/enable them one by one, add a batch update function in the future?). hope update this function in the future.

It looks like your Racemenu install in borked, and that might be causing papyrus to break down. I'm seeing no papyrus errors for my mods.

3 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

It looks like your Racemenu install in borked, and that might be causing papyrus to break down. I'm seeing no papyrus errors for my mods.

thank you. i don't know how to remove this message. so i restarted a new game without DID. after i tested DID, i think there are some functions need to be added:

1. disable/enable button for the whole mod.

2. reset button for addiction system.

3. batch enable/disable all checked addiction instead of check it one by one.

4. auto defeat sometimes triggers after i dead, it's too late.

5. more logs

6. debug checkbox.

7. FISS support or something like that

still following your mod and looking forward to reinstall DID someday :) 

Heya

Is that mod supoorted or ported for SE ? Or can anyone make the necessary rebuilds to make it works with SE ? :)

Warm regards

15 hours ago, Syssiah said:

Heya

Is that mod supoorted or ported for SE ? Or can anyone make the necessary rebuilds to make it works with SE ? :)

Warm regards

I converted it to se using the standard procedure : just load it in the ck, then save it, ignoring all the warnings you get, it seems to work...

hmm I tried to convert it using CK, but it doesn't want to do it. It aborts saying it's related to other files.

Can you share your converted files here please ?

8 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I created a poll on how I should treat dialogue in the future of this mod. There are some more details on the next major update as well:

Dragonborn in Distress: Dialogue Poll and Punishment Suggestions Thread

EDIT:  Sorry.  Just realised that there was a link to the poll  🤪   Have copied this post content to that

Couple of quick, OTTOTH, ideas.  In order of personal taste priority:

1 Follower Removal to make game progress more challenging later

• On the PC being caged up, imprison followers in a cage somewhere else, from which they then need to be rescued - if two or more, different places too.  Bit like caged followers but triggered directly from DiD, on an MCM percentage chance.  If the player is sent to SS, at that point the chance of the follower ending up elsewhere should be 100%.  Should be no need for any fancy rescue mechanisms,  those followers are out of the game until you hack your way into where they are, get a key and unlock them, with simple dialogue to say 'Hello again' 🙂

2 Options for the PC captive to choose to whore the gang, or fight a bandit champion, to be released early. 

• To successfully whore their way out, make their way round current game dungeon cell, in restraints with 'exit load doors' disabled, and shag every eligible living entity a number of times based on a random range (minimum of 2 or 3, max of say 5) that can be set in MCM, within an unknown given, but reasonably challenging(!), time limit proportional to the number of times each NPC is to be shagged.  Failure to meet either frequency or time limit resets the timer, and adds extra time to captivity
  •  
  • Beat the champion and you walk free.  Failure to defeat the bandit champion leads to all eligible entities in the dungeon cell having their way with the PC and extra time being added to the captivity  

Hope that's helpful