Akdmico Animations for WickedWhims Pets - Zoophilia

On 12/4/2019 at 3:09, alexlll said:

Good job! I need to download something extra? For example "bearlyAlive that corrected the dog's rig" 

No, bearlyAlive just published that file. Current animations were not created with that rig.

Even so future animations will not need any extra download. Otherwise, I'll post in the main post if something extra is needed.

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Akdmico said:

prevents the dog from getting dirty

If only there was a keep your dog clean mod for the rest of the game. Either the dog would come back three seconds after a bath filthier than when he got in, or the bath wouldn't take at all. I gave up on trying to keep up and stopped having pets altogether.

On 29.04.2019 at 11:25, SimplyZ said:

Я даже не знал, что это вещь. Большое спасибо за информацию.

Редактировать: это была именно моя проблема. Нигде в том, что я читал об этих модах, не сказано, что анимации были заблокированы за чертой. (Имеет смысл, хотя)

Подскажите, пожалуйста, как настроить эту черту? Пересмотрел все настройки. Может сделал что то не так? Есть ли фото настройки?

I can't see them T_T i try a lot and dont know what is going on bad...

De verdad que no consigo verlas, no me aparecen por ninguna parte y no se porque. Lo tengo todo instalado y me he cerciorado de que sea la últim aversión por si era eso pero... no me funciona.

9 hours ago, Katyadess said:

I can't see them T_T i try a lot and dont know what is going on bad...

De verdad que no consigo verlas, no me aparecen por ninguna parte y no se porque. Lo tengo todo instalado y me he cerciorado de que sea la últim aversión por si era eso pero... no me funciona.

No entiendo lo que no puedes ver. Mis animaciones o el mod ColonolNutty en general.
Si es el mod de ColonolNutty de poca ayuda te puedo servir pero tendrías que dar mas detalles.

• 4 weeks later...

My game version is v1.51.77.1020 , and WickedWhims version is 4.3.5.142a , 

I have installed CNWWPetsModule-v3.5.72 and CNWW-v4.3.5.140d-v11.16.202 .

But there is an error when I want to use K9 mod , others Mods are OK .

Please help me , thanks!

First, thank you so much for this mods, please try to update him always, I understand what you wanted did. (Don't care about the bad things people say to you because of that.) you did a great job

And now, can you please make this mod work with the Island Living pack? And add animations to the dolphins, and put a dolphin genitalia on male tritons? Please (?) ?

On 6/23/2019 at 4:57 PM, Uckermann1357 said:

First, thank you so much for this mods, please try to update him always, I understand what you wanted did. (Don't care about the bad things people say to you because of that.) you did a great job

And now, can you please make this mod work with the Island Living pack? And add animations to the dolphins, and put a dolphin genitalia on male tritons? Please (?) ?

I will try to update it more often but I still do not have much experience to make animations in a short time.
I do not know what you are referring to, nobody has commented on bad things, this community seems to be mature.

And as for Island Living, I do not have that expansion, I'm sorry.

On 6/15/2019 at 4:37 AM, orangexs said:

My game version is v1.51.77.1020 , and WickedWhims version is 4.3.5.142a , 

I have installed CNWWPetsModule-v3.5.72 and CNWW-v4.3.5.140d-v11.16.202 .

But there is an error when I want to use K9 mod , others Mods are OK .

Please help me , thanks!

I'm sorry I do not know anything about that, who can help you is the creator of the mod.

On 6/19/2019 at 3:06 PM, king james said:

Hi, im new to most mods. Which folder do the animations belong in?

I have it in a folder called animations and that folder inside the mods folder and it works for me. I hope I help you
\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\animations \

hey man do you think you can make some teasing animations of the female sim on all fours presenting herself to the dog, maybe include 2? one with just the female sim on all fours looking behind her toward the dog, and the second one is pretty much the same only this time she is lightly tapping her butt with her hand to let the dog know he can mount.

On 7/4/2019 at 4:18 PM, nadokyun said:

Hello! Very eager to use your mod. I have the mod file in my mod folder, but they are not showing up in game. Other zoophilia mod animations are there. How do I get them to show up in game?

Thank you!

On 7/9/2019 at 5:59 PM, riskyblueballs said:

Hi, I'm able to use the mod, but I can't get the floor animations to work. It seems to work fine when a bed is involved, but I can't see any of the floor animations. Any ideas?

Are you still having problems with animations?

On 7/6/2019 at 5:12 AM, MonaS said:

Amazing work AkdmicoI've been waiting for ass-to-ass animations. Would it be possible to have the dog raise its tail though?

Thanks!

I do not know how to do it. Regardless of whether or not I move the dog's tail, it always moves with the same pattern.

On 7/14/2019 at 3:35 AM, ClockworkTower said:

hey man do you think you can make some teasing animations of the female sim on all fours presenting herself to the dog, maybe include 2? one with just the female sim on all fours looking behind her toward the dog, and the second one is pretty much the same only this time she is lightly tapping her butt with her hand to let the dog know he can mount.

I had already tried one but I did not like the result. I'll see what i can do.

2 hours ago, Akdmico said:

I do not know how to do it. Regardless of whether or not I move the dog's tail, it always moves with the same pattern.

I had already tried one but I did not like the result. I'll see what i can do.

thanks dude!