Akdmico Animations for WickedWhims Pets - Zoophilia

2 minutes ago, akdemico said:

Thanks, it seems that I still have a lot to learn.

But to me if the 5 animations appear to me.

Gotcha! I didn't see them available when I clicked on the floor, but I will try again tomorrow after I wake up, because maybe I overlooked something! ^.^

2 hours ago, EsperMagicite said:

Hi!! these work in my game. ^_^!! thank you!!! I love the missionary!!

EDIT

Trabajar en mi juego. Muchas gracias! El misionero es el mejor <3.  (google translate)

thanks for checking

2 hours ago, DioX said:

funcionan perfectamente las animaciones, gracias, ojala puedas sacar más animaciones ?

gracias por comprobar, y si esa es la idea

• 3 weeks later...

I found the problem of the animations and this is the problem of the rigging. With some movements the front legs are deformed, this limits me a lot in the positions of the dog.
It will take longer than expected to get new animations, because I have to rethink the position of the dog in a way that is not deformed.

On 2/14/2019 at 7:15 PM, Elvira Mistress of Dark said:

Elvira Ama de la oscuridad se entretiene con su perro. Me encantan estas animaciones. Espero ver muchas más en el futuro. Muchas gracias por tu trabajo.

Gracias, tomaste buenas imágenes.

44 minutes ago, akdemico said:

Encontré el problema de las animaciones y este es el problema del aparejo. Con algunos movimientos las patas delanteras se deforman, esto me limita mucho en las posiciones del perro.
Tomar nuevas animaciones tomará más tiempo del esperado, porque tengo que repensar la posición del perro de una manera que no esté deformada.

Gracias, tomaste buenas imágenes.

My Elvira needs more fun with her dog, I hope to see her new animations, excellent work :)

5 hours ago, akdemico said:

I found the problem of the animations and this is the problem of the rigging. With some movements the front legs are deformed, this limits me a lot in the positions of the dog.
It will take longer than expected to get new animations, because I have to rethink the position of the dog in a way that is not deformed.

Maybe ask ColonolNutty? 

On 2/16/2019 at 2:22 AM, alexlll said:

Maybe ask ColonolNutty? 

The problem is not from ColonolNutty, I think it's from s4studio, and I have no idea who can fix it

17 hours ago, unafilliated01 said:

Love the mod, but could you maybe in the future allow the option for sims marked with penises to have these animations come up?

I don't know much about modding but most animations for WW allow even males the option to pick vaginal sex options.

You can change that from the ww configuration. Recognizing a male sex as both