Akdmico

Akdmico Animations for WickedWhims Pets - Zoophilia

On 11/3/2019 at 4:29 AM, Fallust said:

Thank you for the animations!  Do you have any plans to add male interactions with the dogs?  

In the early access animations I have one.
It is a threesome between a woman a dog and a man, although it's just an animation, I still don't do the complete sequence.

On 11/5/2019 at 5:24 AM, Akdmico said:

In the early access animations I have one.
It is a threesome between a woman a dog and a man, although it's just an animation, I still don't do the complete sequence.

I would like to see this two animations with a male. Is it possible?

oral_suelo.gif.e31234dce2f5acd97cd80bdf0d8db050.gif.f3728db7913b1eecad75a62ffe426aac.gifperrito.gif.1dbf6058355c449b5f82481163448611.gif.e3fd02834e4b5fa3c1b7fc92918e4791.gif

would you be able to check and verify all of the vaginal interactions are coded with cum/climax function? Currently I am only able to impregnated with1 animation of any of your v-animations ass-ass-3. The rest come with 0% success rate even with 100% turned on. This tells me there might be an option in the animation not set for the rest maybe?

On 12/21/2019 at 4:56 PM, blastedhellfox said:

The animations don't show up on the list in my game. I have the newest updates for Wicked Whims and the Wicked Pets mods, is that why? A different set of animations work so it has to be the animations for this one that conflicts with the new update, right? How do I fix this? 

Same here.  The animation previews look nice but they don't show up in my WW Installed Anims file.  Is this still in development?  If not is it possible to get these working somehow?

I've joined on Patreon and downloaded the latest file, but none of the exclusive animations are showing up for some reason. The free animations are all there. I have the latest WW, WP, and S4CL.

I've noticed for some animations that the gender roles in WW settings need to be ticked (to allow males as females or vice versa), but that doesn't help.

Any ideas? Thanks!

9 hours ago, fatguy6971 said:

Your WP animations don't show up in my game. I deleted the file and reinstalled 3 times and nothing. All my other animations WW and WP are working, but not yours. I've been trying to fix this for 3 hours. Please help.

It's a frustrating game when some things work and others don't!

Try removing all animations but these just to see if that works, then add others one by one.

Also try ticking the gender boxes in WW settings (males can act as females and vice versa) - sometimes the animations don't define an "F".

Also remember to download S4CL.

11 minutes ago, Dzhulian said:

It's a frustrating game when some things work and others don't!

Try removing all animations but these just to see if that works, then add others one by one.

Also try ticking the gender boxes in WW settings (males can act as females and vice versa) - sometimes the animations don't define an "F".

Also remember to download S4CL.

Funny thing is, this animation worked for me earlier, I changed nothing but for some reason it stopped. The other WP animations work fine.

1 hour ago, fatguy6971 said:

It's been 3 months since Akdmico has posted anything. Has anyone talked to him lately?

Just wondering if he's still around.

He's posted this on Patreon:

Guys this last month I have had a lot of work and not and advanced with the animations.

To not give them hasty and careless animations I will take more time to update them.

Thank you for the great support you have given me, I will deactivate the donations for the month of December, and I hope to resolve my issues as quickly as possible.

Hey guys, fellow WP animator here. I just wanted to let you know that Akdimico might come under review by Patreon next, just like they just did with me. Feel free to message me especially if you're a supporter of any animators like us so I can clarify some of the confusion this has caused. ❤️