Akdmico Animations for WickedWhims Pets - Zoophilia

On 10/16/2019 at 1:41 PM, natsugajeel2000 said:

Hi,

I'm using the latest wickedwhims mod and wicked pets 5.0.5. I get the options to have sex but when i do the dog's head twists backwards and his legs become deformed when having sex. Anyone know how to fix this?

This happens with all pet animations?
if not, could you tell me which ones you have that error.

12 hours ago, clamman5 said:

Love your animations! They are the best by far. I was wondering if you'd consider working on adding sounds to all of your animations.

Thank you very much
At the moment I do not have time, but it is something I plan to do in the future although I do not think it is very close.

On 11/3/2019 at 4:29 AM, Fallust said:

Thank you for the animations!  Do you have any plans to add male interactions with the dogs?  

In the early access animations I have one.
It is a threesome between a woman a dog and a man, although it's just an animation, I still don't do the complete sequence.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

would you be able to check and verify all of the vaginal interactions are coded with cum/climax function? Currently I am only able to impregnated with1 animation of any of your v-animations ass-ass-3. The rest come with 0% success rate even with 100% turned on. This tells me there might be an option in the animation not set for the rest maybe?

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 4:56 PM, blastedhellfox said:

The animations don't show up on the list in my game. I have the newest updates for Wicked Whims and the Wicked Pets mods, is that why? A different set of animations work so it has to be the animations for this one that conflicts with the new update, right? How do I fix this? 

Same here.  The animation previews look nice but they don't show up in my WW Installed Anims file.  Is this still in development?  If not is it possible to get these working somehow?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've joined on Patreon and downloaded the latest file, but none of the exclusive animations are showing up for some reason. The free animations are all there. I have the latest WW, WP, and S4CL.

I've noticed for some animations that the gender roles in WW settings need to be ticked (to allow males as females or vice versa), but that doesn't help.

Any ideas? Thanks!