Akdmico Animations for WickedWhims Pets - Zoophilia

I have this all for the Dog installed, works not. No Plan what i make wrong

I open the Settings see no for the Dog. Sry for my English is bad

Oder einer der Deutsch kann mal erklären. Weil habe alles installiert den Mod usw usw. Aber öffne ich die Einstellungen finde ich da nichts im Wicked.

Weil normal Sex da geht alles Girls Girls usw, nur mit dem Hund das bringe ich nicht hin obwohl ich alles, richtig mache, (nach Anleitung).

Am besten mal jemand einen Screen reinfegen, wo mann sieht was er alles installiert hat usw. Oder hier links und Anleitung mal machen. Wäre super

Ok New i see that in the Game, but the write cnww is in the wrong Folder. In wickedwhims the Name must start with Mod and end with cnww. No plan what is wrongimage.thumb.png.fe19376bd5267e28701f7eda535e3b76.pngimage.thumb.png.d77fc8e4fbca313fe959a36cb9f79402.png

image.thumb.png.4c130abc9e7264bf1b8de641bbe28b08.png

On 7/22/2019 at 10:49 PM, Trymhir said:

I have this all for the Dog installed, works not. No Plan what i make wrong

I open the Settings see no for the Dog. Sry for my English is bad

The arrangement of your files are wrong.
The only thing you need to make animations with pets work are these files and with the following arrangement.

1809721541_Anotacin2019-07-24135448.png.1d4cd2979e228bae385476b27b0979d8.png

Any other mod you want to install put it out of those folders. and the animation files can be put in a separate folder.

15 hours ago, razzor69 said:

Great animation time to time, can you make more moans sound to the female? to be more exited and pleasure look would be awesome xD

Adding sounds is something that really bores me too much and there are no moans in the game that I like.
but I agree with you the sound adds a lot to the animation. Maybe in the future try again.

• 2 weeks later...

Mind if I ask, how do you animate multiple dogs on the timeline? On the dope sheet if I try to copy and paste the animations of one dog, the other dog will copy the same animation and it makes it a little harder to do perfect loops. I tried renaming them but they still copy the same animations if I try to use the dope sheet to copy/paste.

On 8/12/2019 at 6:04 PM, kageromaru said:

Mind if I ask, how do you animate multiple dogs on the timeline? On the dope sheet if I try to copy and paste the animations of one dog, the other dog will copy the same animation and it makes it a little harder to do perfect loops. I tried renaming them but they still copy the same animations if I try to use the dope sheet to copy/paste.

You can try to hide the bones of the other dog.

but to make loops, I recommend that in the dope you select all the keyframes of the dog and press "shift + D" to copy, and with the mouse you move them just at the end of the others.

On 8/14/2019 at 9:00 PM, Akdmico said:

You can try to hide the bones of the other dog.

but to make loops, I recommend that in the dope you select all the keyframes of the dog and press "shift + D" to copy, and with the mouse you move them just at the end of the others.

This helped! Thank you!

On 8/17/2019 at 6:50 PM, Muskzera said:

image.png.896fc8dca3c80c8e0fedcff4066093da.png  giving this error to me, I think I'm missing the folder to put the animation, can you help me?

You don't need an animation folder, but you must have all the necessary folders. 

On 8/20/2019 at 9:42 AM, feraligatr09 said:

Hi! was wondering if u could help me understand what iv missed. It dosnt seem to be working! :) 
http://prntscr.com/ov5w3f
http://prntscr.com/ov5wdr
http://prntscr.com/ov5wio

I have no idea why it doesn't work for you, try to accommodate the tents in the order advised by ColonolNutty

Hi :)

i havent read all comments - sorry for request.

1. The pets become black. Sometimes only for seconds and other for a long while.

2. The nude animation doesnt work everytime. I controlled the gender. Males doent even get a penis.

i hope someone can fix it, thx :)

Sorry, english isnt my main language. xP

On 8/25/2019 at 8:43 PM, denk21 said:

Excellent work! I am enjoying your animations! 

Thank you very much, I'm glad you like them.

On 8/27/2019 at 12:37 AM, Saiia said:

Hi :)

i havent read all comments - sorry for request.

1. The pets become black. Sometimes only for seconds and other for a long while.

2. The nude animation doesnt work everytime. I controlled the gender. Males doent even get a penis.

i hope someone can fix it, thx :)

Sorry, english isnt my main language. xP

That is a problem of the mod, you can check with ColonolNutty.

On 8/28/2019 at 7:14 PM, AmericanVillain said:

is it only with female sims and male dogs ? 

That's right friend, the first animation I did was vaginal so I didn't worry about enabling it for men and then use the same settings for all animations.