Akdmico Animations for WickedWhims Pets - Zoophilia

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of problems with the page connection
When you leave me, I will upload an update with 5 new animations
To not lose the habit, they are without sound

9 hours ago, Random_Troll said:

I think they meant ask ColonelNutty for help, not because of the rigs - maybe they know something about it, and can provide a solution?

I'll ask him to see if he knows anything.

On 3/11/2019 at 2:49 AM, alexlll said:

Thank you for overcoming all the obstacles and laid out updates! Animations were very quality.

thanks, I'm not an animator, but I do what I can

On 3/11/2019 at 7:03 AM, quarzo said:

ty very much for do the threesome!!

later I will work in the sequence

3 hours ago, Kurgan77 said:

Hello. In the last update there is no animation "FLOOR_missionary_3-climax"

Thanks for telling me, at the moment I do not have time to try the animations one by one. Now I see that broke

Only recently managed to test these out in game - they're PERFECT. We just need more now ;) 

Double blowjob - double barrel??? DP? 
How far do the penises move? Maybe you could try an "ass to ass" animation too?

But honestly, if you make a Patreon, and are able to release loads more, I would DEFINITELY give you money, and so would many others

On 3/18/2019 at 4:50 PM, Random_Troll said:

Only recently managed to test these out in game - they're PERFECT. We just need more now ;) 

Double blowjob - double barrel??? DP? 
How far do the penises move? Maybe you could try an "ass to ass" animation too?

But honestly, if you make a Patreon, and are able to release loads more, I would DEFINITELY give you money, and so would many others

The penis can move. But the base of the penis does not. I can try to make an animation from ass to ass to see if it does not deform

I appreciate the support, but I understand that patreon can not publish this type of content.
I'll see what I can do, because if I would like to spend more time on this

9 hours ago, Akdmico said:

The penis can move. But the base of the penis does not. I can try to make an animation from ass to ass to see if it does not deform

I appreciate the support, but I understand that patreon can not publish this type of content.
I'll see what I can do, because if I would like to spend more time on this

You wouldn't need to post the animations there - maybe just give people a chance to support you for the work you do here? 

Hello everyone

I wanted to know if anyone could fit the dog penis so that we could use it for humans.
My wife to acc ow a boy after copulating with our dog, and to remain consistent with the genetics I would like that there is once great in CC the possibility of him subtract the human penis for that of dog that belongs to him right!
Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2019 at 12:07 PM, Akdmico said:

Download the test file, it is an ass-to-ass animation. if you find an error, tell me or if I add it to the original package and then make a sequence

it works well, however, it is too short. i hope to see full anims soon :)

I added 4 new animations, these are a threesome sequence.

Thanks to bearlyAlive that corrected the dog's rig, I will not have the problem I had before with some animations.

For those who like to support me and I have patreon, I would appreciate it very much.

Patreon