[Mod Summary] Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal

Maybe this is quite the stupid question concerning the mods, but how does one receive the Famitsu Swimsuit that is used for the custom scale mod? I've checked the shop, as well as steam's DLCs thinking I have missed something but I can not seem to find it.

8 hours ago, Ordian said:

Maybe this is quite the stupid question concerning the mods, but how does one receive the Famitsu Swimsuit that is used for the custom scale mod? I've checked the shop, as well as steam's DLCs thinking I have missed something but I can not seem to find it.

It should be unlocked by default and I don't remember which dlc has it (if any). If you don't find it you can rename the files to other freecos and replace it...
Example: SchoolBloomers ID is 01_XX_H & _L

6 hours ago, koangpal24 said:

please. I need a 'Censorship removal' kr version

Try requesting from the EN author.

25 minutes ago, Naked Kagura said:

Just to knowledge but the censor removal should works with French version too , likewise the JP version should works fine for korean and chinese.

I believe he wants to keep the korean text intact.
As the JP Version changed some text to Japanese when used on the EN version.
The same will happen if you use the EN on KR.

Could you please fix the bellybutton textures for the 4k nude mod? They look fine on the lower res mods, but seem to mess up on the 4k one (the detail seems to either be invisible or off target). Which is a shame because it looks a helluva lot nicer (naturally). 

Awesome mods btw. This is the first time I've played a SK game on PC, so its sweet to finally be a able to mod one. I'm a huge fan.

On 2/1/2019 at 1:34 AM, HomuraxAsukalover said:

Could you please fix the bellybutton textures for the 4k nude mod? They look fine on the lower res mods, but seem to mess up on the 4k one

Me too , I join to your request , if anyone could make a new 4K pack nude

with nipples and pussy area absolutely from  Softman2.0  and navels are better from  SKPBS_nude_skin  ( I mean about the textures )

Thank you in advance.

4 hours ago, Naked Kagura said:

Me too , I join to your request , if anyone could make a new 4K pack nude

with nipples and pussy area absolutely from  Softman2.0  and navels are better from  SKPBS_nude_skin  ( I mean about the textures )

Thank you in advance.

If nobody does it in 3 days I will import the texture from SG 2.0 

1 hour ago, XenoNy8mar3 said:

Hi Guys,

can someone please tell me where to find the savedata files and what name they have?

I cant find them.

Thanks in advance : )

Save Folder

C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\Senran Kagura Burst ReNewal

Or copy paste for quick access %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Senran Kagura Burst ReNewal

2 minutes ago, The Butler said:

If nobody does it in 3 days I will import the texture from SG 2.0 

Do you really can make this for all colors? normal, tan, and everything?  ?

On 2/3/2019 at 12:46 PM, mixcoatl said:

Can someone explain a little more detailed explanation on how to use the New Body Model? (how to replace the textures)

If you are usign the Newbody Model v1 you can check this post for the general idea. Click export on CTE, edit it and replace also using CTE and you're done. You will need to do it with every skin.
If you are using NewbodyModel v2 you won't need to do this but all girls will have the same skin color when using famitsu swimsuit.

..............................................................................................................................................................
No longer doing the SG 2.0 reimport since it would be only the default skins that would take benefit...

On 2/5/2019 at 5:14 AM, The Butler said:

If you are usign the Newbody Model v1 you can check this post for the general idea. Click export on CTE, edit it and replace also using CTE and you're done. You will need to do it with every skin.
If you are using NewbodyModel v2 you won't need to do this but all girls will have the same skin color when using famitsu swimsuit.

..............................................................................................................................................................
No longer doing the SG 2.0 reimport since it would be only the default skins that would take benefit...

@The Butler Thank you for the additional information, I will give it a try I will compare the v2 with the v1 to see how are the changes made and try to replicate that, thanks again

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 minutes ago, UFOKAIZOKU said:

hi thanks for your works but is it possible to let them nudes in cutscene after a battle? cause all works fine and when cutscene arrive the girl i beat is now with bra and panties

@UFOKAIZOKU that's weird. I don't have that problem, make sure you installed correctly the invisible uniforms + no bra and no panties mods. If you don't install them you will get the behavior you described.

5 hours ago, UFOKAIZOKU said:

@mixcoatl

oh ok because i dont put those mods. if i install no bra and panties are they directly nudes? so when i cut their clothes, it show directly tits? Cause in my estival versus game they are nudes only at the end of the fight when you cut all clothes and in the cutscenes. (sorry for my english)

Yes. It will depend on the uniform color you choose. Color 1 is invisible uniform, even without damage characters will be naked, even in the ninja room characters will be undressed. If you choose color 2, the uniform will appear with original colors but when the clothes rip off chracters won't have underwear (bra nor panties) and they will stay like that until the end of the game including the cinematics