Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

408994672997040128.png.fb2e156f7fa260528d250179874e4e79.png

On 1/27/2019 at 2:57 AM, fc2otica said:

So quick. If there are Fiona and Nagisa, it would be perfect

I met one problem. It reports duplicate shaderoverride hash at 1e372bfddbafcfc9 with the Gatcha Demist.

Can I change it to the old one =9786f6d3dbe57012? @avenger54

Yeah, people seems to have problem with Gacha Demist. Try to remove [ShaderOverrideSkinMatsuge] from d3dx.ini entirely and only keep the [ShaderOverrideSkinMatsuge2] part.

6 hours ago, yuma64 said:

?Anything other than this idiotic expression from your mod can be expected?

My work here is switching part and bug fixes. Expressions themselves are made by japanese modder(s). So if you're unhappy with current selection, you can ask on 2chan for more.

6 hours ago, avenger54 said:

My work here is switching part and bug fixes. Expressions themselves are made by japanese modder(s). So if you're unhappy with current selection, you can ask on 2chan for more.

bro, i understand that it was not you who did it. Japanese have strange notions about beauty. ? 

can you explain to us how to change something in this mods?

Swimsuit will not work well in Owner Room second girl.

It will switch both color when press x, and nothing happen when press ctrl + x

And the Facial Expression is work well.

EDIT

Swimsuit will work only when wearing different swimsuit.

If two girls with same body type are wearing the same swimsuit, it will not work.

15 minutes ago, minazuki said:

If two girls are wearing the same swimsuit, it will not work.

Well of course, that's physically impossible since same swimsuits using same textures. On some rare occasions it's possible, like for yukata mod - Marie and Nagisa use different textures than the rest of the girls, so you can switch those separately. 

What I meant by owner's room support is the ability to switch swimsuits even if there's two girls on screen and for each girl separately. And if you're using different outfits - it works as intended. 

39 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

Well of course, that's physically impossible since same swimsuits using same textures. On some rare occasions it's possible, like for yukata mod - Marie and Nagisa use different textures than the rest of the girls, so you can switch those separately. 

What I meant by owner's room support is the ability to switch swimsuits even if there's two girls on screen and for each girl separately. And if you're using different outfits - it works as intended. 

Thanks, I misunderstood it.

Can I use your "Mods\_id\id.ini" in my mod to add the owner's room support too?

54 minutes ago, FullPower88 said:

Does not come?, it does not change

There's no Fiona/Nagisa expressions yet since nobody posted the mod for them. If you're talking about swimsuit - it's the wrong one, mod is for Hercules, R swimsuit you get from leveling Luna.