Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

機械翻訳も載せますが日本語で失礼します。

マリーとレイファンの表情を変えても、まつげが動きません。

かすみのまつげは動きます。

解決方法はありますか?

Machine translation is also posted, but I'm sorry in Japanese.

Eyelashes do not move even if the facial expressions of Marie and Rayfan are changed. Kasumi eyelashes move. Is there a solution?

112965562_DOAX_VV2020-06-1320-34-38.png.21249e85a32ec2f1683d2ddf1c8e5cc4.png1521684664_DOAX_VV2020-06-1320-35-30.png.abb62d2bd55fe4c00eebcc08fda93da2.png

1 hour ago, avenger54 said:

Please use fixed d3dx.ini provided by KuroKaze78, it should fix the issue.

ありがとう、レイファンは直りました。

しかしマリーがまだ直らないので引き続き解決方法を探してます。

Thank you, Leifang, fixed.

But Marie hasn't fixed yet, so I'm still looking for a solution.

2 hours ago, KuroKaze78 said:

It looks like its isolated to that one specific expression for Marie, it shows that way in Steam as well, so it's not something that's been caused by all the shader updates in DMM.

Oh, I see. Never noticed it before.

53 minutes ago, TRIchardy said:

why SAYURI’s makeup doesn't show up when she make an expression

Because Facial Expressions texture override takes priority. It's easy to fix but then another problem will emerge, so looks like we'll have to fix all the textures in Makeup Mod for Sayuri. 

I'll release the fix soon ? 

Because Facial Expressions texture override takes priority. It's easy to fix but then another problem will emerge, so looks like we'll have to fix all the textures in Makeup Mod for Sayuri.

I'll release the fix soon ? 

okay, thanks for your reply.

Updated Facial Expressions mod and Makeup Mod.

Fixed issue with Hitomi's eyes. Sayuri's makeup now useable with Facial Expressions mod. I'll fix special version later. There's also a blush support for her now thanks to rakka74!

Additionally, most of my mods now available to download via Mod Manager online storage feature.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DaisySM said:

how to add  "Puffy nipples version" ? where do I put the folder?

You need to have puffy nipples version of White Lace Bikini nude mod installed for it to work (assuming recent updates didn't break something).

I got a bit distracted with Mod Manager and related stuff but I'll try to find a time and make some guide or easier to use version for vibrator mod.

You need to have puffy nipples version of White Lace Bikini nude mod installed for it to work (assuming recent updates didn't break something).

I got a bit distracted with Mod Manager and related stuff but I'll try to find a time and make some guide or easier to use version for vibrator mod.

thanks, but can you tell me where do I put the files? in the Mods, Costumes or skins?