Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

• 2 weeks later...

The lastest version of special version of Facial Expressions mod is fine on every girl that mentioned in first post except Fiona .

How can I fix it ?

And I wanna know if I can stop this mod working on the other girls that dosen't wear white lace bikini or not , especially in owner's room ?

I will be grateful for any help you can provide .

40 minutes ago, GuroLee said:

except Fiona

We didn't make animations for her, mostly because her mod is a bit glitchy. But yeah, she should be done too at some point, 

41 minutes ago, GuroLee said:

if I can stop this mod working on the other girls that dosen't wear white lace bikini or not , especially in owner's room ?

Honestly, I didn't check how mod works with owner's room. I'll try to look into it this week to make controls better, so please wait for the update. It was made for one girl use but adding owner's room support should be easy. Thanks for pointing it out!

1 hour ago, avenger54 said:

We didn't make animations for her, mostly because her mod is a bit glitchy. But yeah, she should be done too at some point, 

Honestly, I didn't check how mod works with owner's room. I'll try to look into it this week to make controls better, so please wait for the update. It was made for one girl use but adding owner's room support should be easy. Thanks for pointing it out!

Ahh , I got it .

Thank you for the prompt reply .

On 5/10/2020 at 7:28 AM, tsuyatsuya said:

I'm using the DMM version.

Sayuri's expression changed.?

But the blush is not reflected.?
Do I need to set something up?

(This text has been translated by DeepL.)

Modified "sayuri.ini" in "facial_expressions_v3.6" to enable blush.
However, it is effective only when the face is in its original state. When blush is enabled, the face will return to its original state. Changing the face will disable blush.

The following is a difference file for enabling blush of sayuri.

sayuri blush enabled for v3.6 .7z

Snap13541.png.743cef9e6aa5e1a4241a2625a136dd3c.png
Snap13542.png.4f640d6fc8bbae0d0b260ad985be5874.png
Snap13543.png.889ecba5bd0098d39af6ace91aa5441b.png
Snap13544.png.af206610c8e359b02e5312b7d4b8e44e.png
Snap13545.png.3a17c3202a0a533375887ec89fd5cd83.png

On 1/27/2019 at 12:29 AM, avenger54 said:

Facial Expressions mod v3.6

exp.thumb.jpg.a777a485a80f80be7761603d7eb24ce8.jpg

IMPORTANT! I'm not the one who made the expressions. They're made by japanese modders, I made the switching-on-the-fly part and other scripting like owner's room support. I can only add new expressions or new girls if new version will appear. If you'll find one, let me know - I'll add them into the mod.

- Nagisa is back with new expressions thanks to Ghost-writer 

- Monica is now supported thanks to Ghost-writer 

- restored Fiona and added a tongue support for her thanks to tyaonyann

Sayuri is now supported thanks to Ghost-writer 

- currently no Kanna or Patty

- known issues: Fiona's face can appear "wet" under certain angles, Monica's blush can disappear under certain angles

Unpack archieve into the Mods folder. You need to keep "_id" folder inside your Mods folder. You can move or rename the folder of actual mod freely now.
Use CTRL + buttons to switch second girl's expressions.

3DMigoto base mod version 1.9+ is required.

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION: https://mega.nz/file/ZMkXSbgD#5p8qXfiFlHnSs5kh7urzbiB3WL53ct2pJ77jIriWzXk

Vibrator mod + Real Time Facial Expressions

DOAX-VenusVacation_190727_030553.jpg.e0115820e6a5e9290dd8aeff8298d28f.jpg

Moving vibrator mod by Ghost-writer which I helped to code. 

Shift + 9 to switch vibrator on/off.

Ctrl + 9 to change the speed.

Uses White Lace Nude mod as a base. There're two versions depending on which White Lace mod you have:

Normal: https://mega.nz/#!sdlR3YbD!sAST_BQsq1ltKSzcAKRUkcjYSQU7VnmlpKohmydq6aA

Puffy nipples version: https://mega.nz/#!EF0zwa5T!sE9_vXE26ri_2pmw7QssZ8MKeZKqA97Iw6qOw9Zchk0

I also made a special version of Facial Expressions mod which will make girl change expressions in real time when vibrator is active.

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION: https://mega.nz/file/VRkl0bKA#YOaUdDQJC6oCQWs8_NP8_vrDevl9tWpNaAevn7SOx-A

Activate vibration with Shift + 9.

Expressions will gradually change as girl gets more excited. Once you turn the vibration is off, emotions will change in reverse order until girl will calm down again.

Makeup mod

makeup_v1_s.png.3857f03a0acde33ec8e07c4b78865c05.png

Change girls' lipstick and eye color!
Textures made by Zzxiaoyi.

Controls:
L - changes lipstick color
K - changes eye color
J - switches eyeshadow on/off

For the second girl use CTRL+L/K/J.

Known issues: the blush effect won't work, since textures are overridden so if used with Facial Expressions for example, it'll take priority over blush.

If you're using Steam version - rename the Nagisa STEAM.in into Nagisa.ini

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION: https://mega.nz/file/cEkxmSxJ#M99eYTlYcrIA7j0-zHDuz4iTm1L9R80MjdIymxXBX1Y

Yukata mod

Yukata.thumb.jpg.7a9f624560a6905c60045e03c2886b16.jpg

Press X or CTRL + X to cycle between variants.

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!UFEhGIIY!GytumXHQzPrh_JaxXOnliuOTydJezD7KO_xNmnPSwKY

DOAX3 Swimsuits mod pack

x3_2.thumb.jpg.2752a330c82284faf885e06ee3f6f3d8.jpg

- 21 swimsuits' variants from DOAX3 ported by rotsac13

- switch between variants with X and CTRL+X

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!MMEFUAIR!kIG7ZxLMKNTuk7uNn5EyPKacqkEQSoeIeywiy0evSB8

Cygnus mod

cygnus.jpg.1d4105ab2a56c814d6aa4e17776ae50c.jpg

- switch between color variants with X and CTRL+X

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!dVch3SKZ!Rxf5Y5OzHEZPRLRs0sVEn89MUo_yHu1OLd-Pfoi9368

Hitomi Topless Jeans mod

jeans_s.jpg.399df3b333f4d6de512081f35bd6766d.jpg

A small mod, it does NOT replace any existing outfit, it changes her existing SR outfit (this SR can be bought in her venus shop with Hitomi coins).

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!sA0jWAQT!4MRXj08sR_izwBmvsiYTlkaiQtq9gEEKUCUlzRcNEjc

why does vibrator mod have no vibrator? Only have expression

6 hours ago, Shizuka said:

I'm getting a Trojan warning by windows defender from the facial expressions mod?

VV mods don't have any executable files, expressions mod is no different. Nobody ever complained about it, maybe something is wrong with windows defender or something.

On 1/27/2019 at 7:46 AM, yuma64 said:

?Anything other than this idiotic expression from your mod can be expected?

sstr.png.2003e0d3be8f57cfbc86b4fb275dfca1.png

Imagine you can't make anything just grab , download and using it, but complaining about how shit this is in your eyes ??
How fucking USELESS shit you are... If you don't like it, don't download it...

Need a help for Nagisa from Steam version.
It seems facial_expressions_v3.6 doesnt work for Nagisa.
So, I tried to edit the hash of her face as ecc8794b.
Then I can change her expression as weird as I cant believe.
The coding problem is not as trifle as I thought.

image.png.508fe070ab4f9732e16284a8492bb7ce.png

2 hours ago, starash said:

Need a help for Nagisa from Steam version.

As I said before, Nagisa used two different hashes for the face on DMM. Current mod is for the second version. Steam probably still uses the first one, so it won't work. You can either try to use older Nagisa mod (can be found somewhere in this thread) or wait for Steam version to update the hash.  I don't think you can fix it by simply changing the face hash in the ini.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kurumi24567 said:

I am playing it on steam. I have downloaded the facial expression mod and put the _id & facial_expression_v3 into the mod file but nothing happen when I press those buttons in the README file. May I know whats wrong?

Just checked - works fine on Steam version. Make sure you aren't trying to use it with Nagisa, she's unsupported on Stream version right now. Also try CTRL + controls.

3 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Just checked - works fine on Steam version. Make sure you aren't trying to use it with Nagisa, she's unsupported on Stream version right now. Also try CTRL + controls.

I've tried it on other characters with CTRL + controls but none of them work. Do I need to do anything to activate or enable the mod? Or the mod can only work in the certain parts of the game? For your reference, my 3D Migoto base mod version should be 2.2. 

image.png

1 hour ago, avenger54 said:

No, it should work everywhere. Do other mods work for you?

I haven't try other mod that you provide but I've been using knight77's costume mode & HI-METAL's Skins Textures mod and they both work fine. Maybe these mods will crash with the facial expression mod and cause the problem?