Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

On 3/28/2021 at 9:56 PM, warnecruid said:

Is Sayuri's blush disabled or it's on my end?

Ā 

18 hours ago, yamarkey said:

Can Monica not blush in v4.0?

If there's no button - there's no blush support. I'll try to add blush for new girls in the future.

14 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Ā 

If there's no button - there's no blush support. I'll try to add blush for new girls in the future.

Ā 

No the blush doesnt work on the new version of facial expression.

Everything else is working, only blush need to be fixed.

Ā 

Thx for the great work ā¤ļø

On 4/2/2021 at 3:44 AM, ryuken3 said:

Is there a fix for the neck color difference like the one posted for Kasumi previously?

I checked and I don't have very noticeable issues with her in most expressions. Some have a slight seam but it's a model problem not a texture, so not as easy to fix unfortunately.

Ā 

mon.png.0ee6880b7b3eb9a03782f770bc7fdbad.png

Ā 

On 4/2/2021 at 8:18 PM, KuraziKira said:

Uhhh sorry, just wanna ask is the facial expression mod already fixed with nagisa?Ā 

Yes. Version 4.0Ā works for all f2p girls in both Steam and DMM versions.

Ā 

4 hours ago, alongN said:

Do you have a download method for make-up mod other than MEGA? You know, MEGAĀ is very hard to use

Mod is also available to download via Mod Manager.

On 4/9/2021 at 3:00 PM, ryuken3 said:

ust noticed this bug with Nagisa on DMM due to the current event. It does go away if I remove the facial expressions from the mods folder.Ā 

This issue was fixed in previous updates I believe. Make sure you downloaded the latest version.

On 4/12/2021 at 5:52 AM, knight77 said:

Bug Report:

Seems like the Facial Expression Mod has a problem with the new girl.

When active it hides her gum and teeth.

Thanks for the report!

This is unfortunately really tricky to fix, seems like Nanami and Patty share the same hash for teeth for some reason but I added the conditions so the mod won't affect Nanami unless Patty is on screen and her expressions are active.

Ā 

Uploaded the new version, also a fix to not redownload whole mod:Ā _Patty.ini

• 2 weeks later...

excuse me, I have a question about the Vibrator mod. If I don't want the vibrator with facial change, how should I do? I just want to turn on theĀ vibrator, but now when I turn on the vibrator, girl's facial will automatic change, it's hard to take a scrennshot. Thank you

1 hour ago, FingerDMR said:

excuse me, I have a question about the Vibrator mod. If I don't want the vibrator with facial change, how should I do? I just want to turn on theĀ vibrator, but now when I turn on the vibrator, girl's facial will automatic change, it's hard to take a scrennshot. Thank you

CTRL+9 to activate, ALT+9 to change the speed.

8 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Uploaded fixed version.

Hi mate, can there be a problem with also Kanna after the update or am i doing something wrong?

Eye roll functionĀ is working but facial expressions are not andĀ bugged for me. She is looking likeĀ a horror movie character :DĀ 

Ā 

1194744004_DOAX_VV2021-04-3000-49-27.thumb.png.561e03151e8f2d30b60ffe3287673a42.png

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, avenger54 said:

I believe that's No Horns mod for Kanna, there's a conflict. Somebody had this issue on previous pages.

Ā 

Thank you, i found the related post. But is there a way to use both defanged mod and expressions mod at the same time?

1 hour ago, HattoWW said:

is there a way to use both defanged mod and expressions mod at the same time?

I don't have the defanged mod so I don't know for sure but I assume it'll be difficult because they both override the same hash.

1 hour ago, 3negi4w said:

Are you planning to make a face change for Nanami and Lobelias?

There's a possibility after they'll be released for f2p players.

47 minutes ago, a1020545487 said:

seems like facial expression 4.0 let nanami's tongue disappearedĀ  and if I disabled floder 'patty' it will be normal

please help

That should be fixed in update. You can redownload the mod or update on the previous page.

Patty has her own problems now under certain angles.