Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

Hello. Question about the special version of the expression mod for Steam players.

Instructions say to copy these lines of code to the d3dx.ini

This is what I pasted and I put it at the very end of the .ini file. When I press f10 to reload mod I get this conflict warning.

Did I somehow mess up these simple instructions or is this "normal" and I should just ignore it or set it to true to remove the warning?

I couldn't find anything in the thread about it, so it could just be me having a real brain fart.

b1.JPG

20 hours ago, DOAVV_Leo said:

Did I somehow mess up these simple instructions or is this "normal" and I should just ignore it or set it to true to remove the warning?

I think the latest version of 3Dmigoto base mod already included the fix for the shader, so you no longer need to add stuff to d3dx.ini. Thanks for noticing this, I'll correct the readme to not confuse people.

1 hour ago, yoplay said:

hi everyone hitomi makeup broken

What exactly is broken? I just tested and it works fine on both DMM and Steam. There can be a potential problem with some mods if girl's ID is messed up, so if you have problems with controls - please show me which mods you're using.

I found the Nagisa`s Facial expressions in this thread which can be partly used on Steam. But I cant use it to adjust the eyes and tongue. 

Is fixing the Nagisa expressions on Steam in progress? Do I need to upload this version to help your work?image.png.991ab0d8873cdeba1f1d360460643fe3.png

I know little about the mod, but I hope that Nagisa`s ahegao could be back to normal.

image.png

21 minutes ago, wzxsnd123 said:

Is fixing the Nagisa expressions on Steam in progress? Do I need to upload this version to help your work?

Not really, current DMM version should eventually work on Steam, once they'll change the hash to match DMM version.

Upload your version, I'll try to include it in the mod as a fix for now.

22 minutes ago, wzxsnd123 said:

But I cant use it to adjust the eyes and tongue. 

I think eye mod was made later, so it probably won't be supported until the hash change.

25 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

Not really, current DMM version should eventually work on Steam, once they'll change the hash to match DMM version.

Upload your version, I'll try to include it in the mod as a fix for now.

I think eye mod was made later, so it probably won't be supported until the hash change.

OK Here is the mod,but there`s some bugs,Nagisa`s eyes may become black at first,but it would be back to normal after pressing "A".

Steam version is far behind the DMM version ,I don`t know when the hash will change, but i `m afraid it would be a long time.

So i feel a little disappointed about this.

image.png

Nagisa.rar

In fact, some functions in Steam version is faster than DMM version in the opening schedule,
like owner's room and furnishings.

But I wonder if Steam has blocked out some of the imagery such as the more kinky actions 
to accommodate different game grading regimes or trade treaty.
And will it be possible to publish the gambling attraction in the future?
(Although there's some gambling nature to Gacha already.)
Players can only take everything passively.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:13 PM, wzxsnd123 said:

OK Here is the mod,but there`s some bugs,Nagisa`s eyes may become black at first,but it would be back to normal after pressing "A".

Steam version is far behind the DMM version ,I don`t know when the hash will change, but i `m afraid it would be a long time.

So i feel a little disappointed about this.

I'll see what I can do about it when I'll have time. The initial version of her mod is rather outdated, after that a new one was made for DMM version, that's why there's no proper support for the old version.

On 8/7/2020 at 10:09 PM, sakuravs said:

do you know what kind of mod is that? 

That's not a 3DMigoto mod, that's for sure.

On 8/8/2020 at 2:49 AM, ryuken3 said:

Sayuri tattoo cuts off on this one. Is there a fix?

Yeah, seems like something is wrong. We'll see what can be done about it. Thanks for report!

21 hours ago, RizzleVizzle said:

I can't get the lipstick/eyeshadow to work on Sayuri for some reason. She's the only one.

Just checked - seems to work fine. Maybe you have some other mods which replace the face textures?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 12:29 AM, avenger54 said:

Facial Expressions mod v3.6

exp.thumb.jpg.a777a485a80f80be7761603d7eb24ce8.jpg

IMPORTANT! I'm not the one who made the expressions. They're made by japanese modders, I made the switching-on-the-fly part and other scripting like owner's room support. I can only add new expressions or new girls if new version will appear. If you'll find one, let me know - I'll add them into the mod.

- Nagisa is back with new expressions thanks to Ghost-writer 

- Monica is now supported thanks to Ghost-writer 

- restored Fiona and added a tongue support for her thanks to tyaonyann

- Sayuri is now supported thanks to Ghost-writer 

- currently no Kanna or Patty

- known issues: Fiona's face can appear "wet" under certain angles, Monica's blush can disappear under certain angles

Unpack archieve into the Mods folder. You need to keep "_id" folder inside your Mods folder. You can move or rename the folder of actual mod freely now.
Use CTRL + buttons to switch second girl's expressions.

3DMigoto base mod version 1.9+ is required.

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION: https://mega.nz/file/pRkTlb4I#f_RvnUqLHaHwnvL2TAF60TNbSU1nim5GLOY6b5ckkNE

Vibrator mod + Real Time Facial Expressions

DOAX-VenusVacation_190727_030553.jpg.e0115820e6a5e9290dd8aeff8298d28f.jpg

Moving vibrator mod by Ghost-writer which I helped to code. 

Shift + 9 to switch vibrator on/off.

Ctrl + 9 to change the speed.

Uses White Lace Nude mod as a base. There're two versions depending on which White Lace mod you have:

Normal: https://mega.nz/#!sdlR3YbD!sAST_BQsq1ltKSzcAKRUkcjYSQU7VnmlpKohmydq6aA

Puffy nipples version: https://mega.nz/#!EF0zwa5T!sE9_vXE26ri_2pmw7QssZ8MKeZKqA97Iw6qOw9Zchk0

I also made a special version of Facial Expressions mod which will make girl change expressions in real time when vibrator is active.

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION: https://mega.nz/file/AQtTxLSJ#YkcDEhqHv4lrDcpJrfHSxdXOERAllaQx3LSBTQNNPGk

Activate vibration with Shift + 9.

Expressions will gradually change as girl gets more excited. Once you turn the vibration is off, emotions will change in reverse order until girl will calm down again.

Makeup mod

makeup_v1_s.png.3857f03a0acde33ec8e07c4b78865c05.png

Change girls' lipstick and eye color!
Textures made by Zzxiaoyi.

Controls:
L - changes lipstick color
K - changes eye color
J - switches eyeshadow on/off

For the second girl use CTRL+L/K/J.

Known issues: the blush effect won't work, since textures are overridden so if used with Facial Expressions for example, it'll take priority over blush.

If you're using Steam version - rename the Nagisa STEAM.in into Nagisa.ini

DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION: https://mega.nz/file/gNtnDLhS#P3DJjhpN54nMFzOCQjBtOryyNd88z7FvhuS-430qUqc

Tattoo mod v2

tatoo2.thumb.jpg.f053051cf2aeafa9f2a29dd49d08e5d4.jpg

New version of mod made by Zzxiaoyi which I helped to code. Now featuring a pubic hair options.

Currently missing Monica and Sayuri, they'll be added in future updates.

Controls:

M+1 - changes tattoo

M+3 - switches pubic hair on and off

For second girl use M+2 and M+4

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/file/oAVSGSTA#k6FrxW8WCfdk6i5cbsd8qtKSCtxZsMOAz7XOB8_y9FA

Japanese Umbrella mod

Mod created by CeeZ_M. Replaces the green umbrella with a japanese style one. Works in gravures too.

DOAX_VV_2020-07-16_22-52-10.jpg.4972e67c2026b1368aa99d87f81d1bff.jpg

vvmm_Japanese_Umbrella.zip 1.19 MB · 32 downloads

Yukata mod

Yukata.thumb.jpg.7a9f624560a6905c60045e03c2886b16.jpg

Press X or CTRL + X to cycle between variants.

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!UFEhGIIY!GytumXHQzPrh_JaxXOnliuOTydJezD7KO_xNmnPSwKY

DOAX3 Swimsuits mod pack

x3_2.thumb.jpg.2752a330c82284faf885e06ee3f6f3d8.jpg

- 21 swimsuits' variants from DOAX3 ported by rotsac13

- switch between variants with X and CTRL+X

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!MMEFUAIR!kIG7ZxLMKNTuk7uNn5EyPKacqkEQSoeIeywiy0evSB8

Cygnus mod

cygnus.jpg.1d4105ab2a56c814d6aa4e17776ae50c.jpg

- switch between color variants with X and CTRL+X

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!dVch3SKZ!Rxf5Y5OzHEZPRLRs0sVEn89MUo_yHu1OLd-Pfoi9368

Hitomi Topless Jeans mod

jeans_s.jpg.399df3b333f4d6de512081f35bd6766d.jpg

A small mod, it does NOT replace any existing outfit, it changes her existing SR outfit (this SR can be bought in her venus shop with Hitomi coins).

DOWNLOAD: https://mega.nz/#!sA0jWAQT!4MRXj08sR_izwBmvsiYTlkaiQtq9gEEKUCUlzRcNEjc

Hello, I am using the steam version. The makeup mod is invalid for Fiona. How to solve it?

On 7/10/2020 at 4:53 AM, avenger54 said:

Tattoo mod updated and completed thanks to Zzxiaoyi !

Added Sayuri, now all the girls are supported.

DOAX-VenusVacation_200710_023102.jpg.2a0e55d9e9dd6f38982b294232dcc5d5.jpg

[Resource0_A]
filename = HI_Sayuri_L_A_FO_GOM.dds
[Resource1_A]
filename = HI_Sayuri_L_A_FO_GOM1.dds
[Resource2_A]
filename = HI_Sayuri_L_A_FO_GOM2.dds
[Resource3_A]
filename = HI_Sayuri_L_A_FO_GOM3.dds
[Resource4_A]
filename = HI_Sayuri_L_A_FO_GOM4.dds

[Resource0_HL]
filename = HI_Sayuri_L_XL_FO_GOM.dds
[Resource1_HL]
filename = HI_Sayuri_L_XL_FO_GOM1.dds
[Resource2_HL]
filename = HI_Sayuri_L_XL_FO_GOM2.dds
[Resource3_HL]
filename = HI_Sayuri_L_XL_FO_GOM3.dds
[Resource4_HL]
filename = HI_Sayuri_L_XL_FO_GOM4.dds

How do I switch the body of the tattoo?

On 8/26/2020 at 11:12 PM, cmwd888 said:

Hello, I am using the steam version. The makeup mod is invalid for Fiona. How to solve it?

I didn't test it on her in Steam version, I'll check it out when I'll have more time.

On 8/28/2020 at 7:56 PM, boringdvd said:

Everything is perfect and so satisfacted. by the way is Fiona not included in special version of Facial Expressions? only Fiona doesn`t worked, i wonder it was originally like that or had some problem.

Yeah, Fiona lacks the animation since her expressions are a bit glitchy. I want to finish it but can't find the time to do it.

On 8/29/2020 at 11:30 PM, con man said:

How do I switch the body of the tattoo?

M+1 or M+2

15 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

I didn't test it on her in Steam version, I'll check it out when I'll have more time.

Yeah, Fiona lacks the animation since her expressions are a bit glitchy. I want to finish it but can't find the time to do it.

M+1 or M+2

That's changing the tattoo
Can the type of naked body change?
There is only one kind of naked body?

• 2 weeks later...