Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

On 2/19/2021 at 4:00 AM, avenger54 said:

That's weird, eye color should work. Make sure you use the updated d3dx.ini file. Try using mine for example.

d3dx.ini 81.69 kB · 36 downloads

The fix was on previous pages. Or wait until I release the new version, I'm still working on it, it'll be ready in a week or two I hope.

I'm yet to check Steam version of Sayuri but most likely she'll work after the update. Please wait for a new version.

oh no

スクリーンショット (4).png

3 hours ago, hawkie10 said:

white lace isnt working becouse of an update dose the vibrater just go n mod folder or in mod costume folder?  the white lace dosnt seem to be in the steam version only dmm.

It doesn't matter but White Lace is required for it to work. I was going to streamline that mod for quite some time so it'll be fixed in the future, once I finish more important updates.

4 hours ago, gizzard9071 said:

will these be cured by the update?

Yes! Please wait for update, everything will be fixed there. I'm finishing work with other stuff so I'll be able to fully concentrate on expressions update soon.

1 hour ago, hawkie10 said:

this is what happing with vibraton mod

Don't know, looks like your white lace nude mod doesn't work.

4 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Yes! Please wait for update, everything will be fixed there. I'm finishing work with other stuff so I'll be able to fully concentrate on expressions update soon.

Don't know, looks like your white lace nude mod doesn't work.

Yes I figured everything needs updated the white lace isn't the only mode doing that alot are on dmm game 

2 hours ago, ryuken3 said:

Sayuri has the weird dot in her eye again. Also, Ayane's tongue is a weird color.

Thanks! Fixed the issues.

41 minutes ago, tangerine1963 said:

Can't you increase more expressions?

Please read the first post in this thread.