Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

On 9/14/2020 at 11:30 AM, na-ko said:

Does Nagisa's blush work with the Q key?

No, I think blush doesn't work for her currently.

On 9/14/2020 at 12:50 PM, atomicum said:

is there any way to fix the blush together with the make up mod? (for all girls?)

On 9/14/2020 at 2:48 PM, wzxsnd123 said:

So that means I must disable the Makeup mod to make the blush mod work again?

Thing is, both make up and blush mod replace the face texture. So you can't have both at the same time. It's possible to create a blush variation for all the makeup variants but it'll bload the mod too much and it's already rather big. So currently you'll need to choose which option you need. Thankfuly it's really fast to disable mods with Mod Manager, so it shouldn't be a big deal.

On 9/16/2020 at 10:51 AM, ryuken3 said:

Also the hair isn't appearing for me when using costume customizer for me. 

That's weird. Maybe there's a conflict with some other textures.

I currently really lack time to work on VV stuff but I hope I'll be free in the next week or in early October so I'll try to fix and sort all the stuff as well as start upload mods to the mod manager again.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2020 at 3:19 AM, atomicum said:

except Sayuri

The cause maybe another mod which replaces her face texture. It might be even Facial Expressions mod, I'm not sure. I made it that makeup mod takes priority over other mods but I heard other people complain about Sayuri too, so I'll recheck it. For me it works just fine.

sayuri.png.61da4bf5f4510ea7351dd726917b5457.png

On 10/8/2020 at 11:49 PM, cmwd888 said:

my fiona makeup mod can only change the eye color, without eye shadow and lipstick, can you tell me the solution?

Are you on Steam or DMM? Because again, I don't have any issues with Fiona.

fiona.png.3972d44bbf32830cc42dec929b10e596.png

1 hour ago, avenger54 said:

Oh... Didn't have time to check it, I try tomorrow.

Here's the temporary fix for Momiji and Hitomi Facial Expressions until I properly repack everything. Guess I'll have to separate DMM and Steam versions now.

Thank you so much for the fix! Minor issue with Momiji face and tongue flickering on my end though. Might just be my mods folder, but just thought I would bring it up.

Also Hitomi has this weird thing around her mouth.

DOAX-VenusVacation_201024_041844.jpg

23 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Oh... Didn't have time to check it, I try tomorrow.

Here's the temporary fix for Momiji and Hitomi Facial Expressions until I properly repack everything. Guess I'll have to separate DMM and Steam versions now.

_Momiji_v3.ini 11.08 kB · 23 downloads _Hitomi_v3.ini 9.37 kB · 27 downloads

Thanks!  

My momiji makeup is working, but on hitomi after applying the v3 fix, only eye color is changeable.  Lipstick and eye shadow appear to be not working.  Looking forward to when you have time to fix.  thank you!

On 2020/10/16 at AM2点55分, avenger54 said:

原因可能是另一个替代她脸部纹理的mod。我不确定,甚至可能是面部表情mod。我认为化妆mod优先于其他mod,但我听说其他人也抱怨Sayuri,因此我将对其进行重新检查。对我来说,一切正常。

sayuri.png.61da4bf5f4510ea7351dd726917b5457.png

您正在使用Steam还是DMM?再次因为我对Fiona没有任何问题。

fiona.png.3972d44bbf32830cc42dec929b10e596.png

I am using the steam version, fiona's makeup mod is still invalid.

help me,please

On 10/25/2020 at 3:40 AM, bujangles said:

Thanks!  

My momiji makeup is working, but on hitomi after applying the v3 fix, only eye color is changeable.  Lipstick and eye shadow appear to be not working.  Looking forward to when you have time to fix.  thank you!

Same for me with Hitomi... Also, Hitomi's eyelashes go bonkers with the changed eye colors.

On 11/2/2020 at 3:13 AM, RizzleVizzle said:

Same for me with Hitomi...

On 10/25/2020 at 3:40 PM, bujangles said:

but on hitomi after applying the v3 fix, only eye color is changeable

Sorry for the delay, I got sick last week so currently not able to work much on mods.

Here's the fix for Hitomi's Makeup Mod. Hopefuly I'll reupload mods in the first post and in Mod Manager this week and will properly divide them for DMM and Steam version.

Hitomi.ini

On 10/24/2020 at 5:02 PM, ryuken3 said:

Minor issue with Momiji face and tongue flickering on my end though

Yeah, I noticed it too. I didn't experiment much yet with indexes, maybe that's the cause. In worst case we'll have to deal with flickering, it's not something I'm able to fix.

On 10/24/2020 at 5:02 PM, ryuken3 said:

Hitomi has this weird thing around her mouth

It's kinda hard to tell, what's the issue is exactly to be honest. I tried to compare it to the Steam version and didn't notice much differences.

On 10/29/2020 at 1:14 AM, cmwd888 said:

I am using the steam version, fiona's makeup mod is still invalid.

I just checked, Fiona's Make up mod works fine on Steam version. Make sure you don't have other mods which can conflict with it.

DOAX-VenusVacation_201103_032838.jpg.ddd9c0765965d68b604a1322310bfc2c.jpg

On 11/1/2020 at 8:52 AM, warnecruid said:

Since the latest update on DMM Momiji's facial expressions is disabled.

The fix is above in the thread.

On 11/6/2020 at 9:38 PM, gizzard9071 said:

Eyes dont roll up when I press the R key.

What should I do

Yeah, seems like recent update broke the eye control as well... I'll try to look into it when I'll have time.

On 11/6/2020 at 5:01 AM, fenix71 said:

The Makeup mod don't work for me with Nagisa on steam version, any idea please ?

The Nagisa's folder has a file Nagisa STEAM.in just rename it to Nagisa.ini and it'll work for Steam version. I'll properly separate them in the future to avoid conflicts.