avenger54

Facial Expressions mod v3.6 (+Vibrator, Makeup, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

8 hours ago, DaisySM said:

where do I put the files? in the Mods, Costumes or skins?

You can put the mod itself anywhere inside the [your_venus_vacation_folder]\Mods\ folder. 

Hello. Question about the special version of the expression mod for Steam players.

Instructions say to copy these lines of code to the d3dx.ini

This is what I pasted and I put it at the very end of the .ini file. When I press f10 to reload mod I get this conflict warning.

Did I somehow mess up these simple instructions or is this "normal" and I should just ignore it or set it to true to remove the warning?

I couldn't find anything in the thread about it, so it could just be me having a real brain fart.

b1.JPG

20 hours ago, DOAVV_Leo said:

Did I somehow mess up these simple instructions or is this "normal" and I should just ignore it or set it to true to remove the warning?

I think the latest version of 3Dmigoto base mod already included the fix for the shader, so you no longer need to add stuff to d3dx.ini. Thanks for noticing this, I'll correct the readme to not confuse people.

1 hour ago, yoplay said:

hi everyone hitomi makeup broken

What exactly is broken? I just tested and it works fine on both DMM and Steam. There can be a potential problem with some mods if girl's ID is messed up, so if you have problems with controls - please show me which mods you're using.

I found the Nagisa`s Facial expressions in this thread which can be partly used on Steam. But I cant use it to adjust the eyes and tongue. 

Is fixing the Nagisa expressions on Steam in progress? Do I need to upload this version to help your work?image.png.991ab0d8873cdeba1f1d360460643fe3.png

I know little about the mod, but I hope that Nagisa`s ahegao could be back to normal.

image.png

21 minutes ago, wzxsnd123 said:

Is fixing the Nagisa expressions on Steam in progress? Do I need to upload this version to help your work?

Not really, current DMM version should eventually work on Steam, once they'll change the hash to match DMM version.

Upload your version, I'll try to include it in the mod as a fix for now.

22 minutes ago, wzxsnd123 said:

But I cant use it to adjust the eyes and tongue. 

I think eye mod was made later, so it probably won't be supported until the hash change.

25 minutes ago, avenger54 said:

Not really, current DMM version should eventually work on Steam, once they'll change the hash to match DMM version.

Upload your version, I'll try to include it in the mod as a fix for now.

I think eye mod was made later, so it probably won't be supported until the hash change.

OK Here is the mod,but there`s some bugs,Nagisa`s eyes may become black at first,but it would be back to normal after pressing "A".

Steam version is far behind the DMM version ,I don`t know when the hash will change, but i `m afraid it would be a long time.

So i feel a little disappointed about this.

image.png

Nagisa.rar

In fact, some functions in Steam version is faster than DMM version in the opening schedule,
like owner's room and furnishings.

But I wonder if Steam has blocked out some of the imagery such as the more kinky actions 
to accommodate different game grading regimes or trade treaty.
And will it be possible to publish the gambling attraction in the future?
(Although there's some gambling nature to Gacha already.)
Players can only take everything passively.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:13 PM, wzxsnd123 said:

OK Here is the mod,but there`s some bugs,Nagisa`s eyes may become black at first,but it would be back to normal after pressing "A".

Steam version is far behind the DMM version ,I don`t know when the hash will change, but i `m afraid it would be a long time.

So i feel a little disappointed about this.

I'll see what I can do about it when I'll have time. The initial version of her mod is rather outdated, after that a new one was made for DMM version, that's why there's no proper support for the old version.

On 8/7/2020 at 10:09 PM, sakuravs said:

do you know what kind of mod is that? 

That's not a 3DMigoto mod, that's for sure.

On 8/8/2020 at 2:49 AM, ryuken3 said:

Sayuri tattoo cuts off on this one. Is there a fix?

Yeah, seems like something is wrong. We'll see what can be done about it. Thanks for report!

21 hours ago, RizzleVizzle said:

I can't get the lipstick/eyeshadow to work on Sayuri for some reason. She's the only one.

Just checked - seems to work fine. Maybe you have some other mods which replace the face textures?

The color of fiona's eyes changes in the steam version, but the eye shadow and lipstick do not change. I'm using the HI-Metal V3 texture. What should I do?