Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

38 minutes ago, ayawrxsti said:

@avenger54 after the patch, the make up mod doesnt work with on eye color anymore, any updates please?

Yeah, they changed hashes of the eyes or something. TN did break a lot of stuff with the update and they keep doing it it seems so for now I'm waiting until we get a stable version before attempting to fix stuff. Chances are the 3rd anniversary update will break even more stuff.

I'll look into the eye thing once I'm free.

18 hours ago, avenger54 said:

Yeah, seems like recent update broke the eye control as well... I'll try to look into it when I'll have time.

The Nagisa's folder has a file Nagisa STEAM.in just rename it to Nagisa.ini and it'll work for Steam version. I'll properly separate them in the future to avoid conflicts.

Thanks a lot for Nagisa MakeUp now it works fine !

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 3:54 PM, avenger54 said:

Yeah, they changed hashes of the eyes or something. TN did break a lot of stuff with the update and they keep doing it it seems so for now I'm waiting until we get a stable version before attempting to fix stuff. Chances are the 3rd anniversary update will break even more stuff.

I'll look into the eye thing once I'm free.

thank you for your time!

11 hours ago, ryuken3 said:

Found a d3dx that works, but Monica's eyes are ruined.

Yeah, there's issue with the eyes and what's worse is there's a confusion with all the d3dx.ini files going around, different people use different ones and they work differently too so I can't even start fixing stuff until we get a universal solution. That update was such a disaster ?

Patty's Makeup Mod & Patty's Tattoo Mod

Patty joins the fun. Update for mods made by Zzxiaoyi and me. Both mods include white skin Patty variants!

vvmm_Patty_preview2.jpg.c401bdbd29915bfc2b5a7b74913ff0a2.jpg

Controls:

L - changes lipstick color
K - changes eye color
J - switches eyeshadow on/off
H - switches between skin tone

For the second slot use CTRL+L/K/J/H.

1013431343_vvmm_PattyTattoo_preview2.jpg.a2a40043f52d81ce168aa328cf60ac65.jpg

M+1 - changes tattoo
M+3 - switches bush on/off
H - switches skin tone

For the girl in second slot use M+2 and M+4

DOWNLOAD: vvmm_Patty.zip vvmm_Patty Tattoo.zip

Mods are also available to download via Mod Manager online storage and compatible with Mod Manager zip pack installation.

To avoid the issues make sure you use the updated d3dx.ini file:  d3dx.ini

On 11/22/2020 at 11:37 AM, avenger54 said:

Patty's Makeup Mod & Patty's Tattoo Mod

Patty joins the fun. Update for mods made by Zzxiaoyi and me. Both mods include white skin Patty variants!

Thanks for this! Made my day.

Edit: Incidentally, Sayuri's make-up and facial expression isn't working for me. Anyone else having this problem?

14 hours ago, avenger54 said:

The fix for the makeup mod is above in the thread. Expressions are harder to fix unfortunately so it'll take time.

Sorry I overlooked that. Thanks very much. I don't understand why folks here want to shrink Sayuri's lips, but I've edits of my own so no harm no foul <3.

If you've time to explain it in brief, what about these updates screws up the mods? Just the files names being changed? Is there a quick and easy way to ascertain a fix that the community can help with, so as to reduce the burden?

8 hours ago, Dudebro90 said:

If you've time to explain it in brief, what about these updates screws up the mods? Just the files names being changed? Is there a quick and easy way to ascertain a fix that the community can help with, so as to reduce the burden?

It depends on what is changed after the update. If it's just a new hash for texture like with Sayuri's makeup mod - all you need to do is just change the hash in the ini file to the new one, so very simple. If it's something about shaders - you need to update your d3dx.ini file, not a problem with a mod but with the base mod. If it's a change of model hash - that's where things start to get complicated since sometimes you can just change the hash like with Momiji in previous update (though it still had some problems with flickering) or it'll be completely broken like Sayuri with the last update. Unfortunately I don't work with models so it's hard for me to fix.