Facial Expressions v4.1 (+Vibrator, Makeup v2.3, Tattoo, Yukata and DOAX3 swimsuits mods)

• 1 month later...
22 hours ago, Cerberrius said:

Hi, When I need to use key to activate facial mod? I pressed buttons from the readme-file, but It seems unworkable.

It should work, just checked on fresh VV install. Make sure you have latest version of 3DMigoto, have mods enabled and keep in mind that not all the girls are supported currently.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, kuroneko0923 said:

日本語ですいません。

バイブローターのMODを入れたのですが反映されません。

どなたか教えてください。

スクリーンショットができなかったのでスマホからの画像で荒くなっています。

すいません;

IMG_1108.JPG

良いスクリーンショット

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2019 at 8:57 AM, QuattroBajeena said:

Need help on the vibrator mod. Where to put? Placed in facial_expressions and costumes. Does not seem to work

You need White Lace Nude mod I believe, then just put it into Mods folder and use it with White Lace Bikini outfit.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 2:41 AM, bittercarnival said:

i would pay for somebody to get the rest of the girls in here, lmao. any updates from your sources?

No updates from japanese modders afaik. Tools to add more girls are there but currently I'm unable to do modding and can't work on anything for at least a couple of weeks more. You can ask Ghost-writer, he was the one who made Nagisa mod.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:21 PM, stayoni3 said:

Is not it supported for Nagisa on v3.4?

Yeah, I think it doesn't work for Nagisa. I tried to fix it but no luck.