Senran Kagura Burst ReNewal Modding

29 minutes ago, Yachi615 said:

This gets them nude when they transform and when I strip them in battle but I cant for the life of me figure out how to get it to work in the dressing room. How did you do this?

As far as I know, you can use the Japanese file SKBRN_スキン (on page 2) with his nude mod to make all of the original school outfits nude. If you choose this then it makes those outfits invisible.

Hmmm.... I still can't seem to make the bras disappear with every other outfit. I got no panties, and thanks to S_S_Majin a good nude mod, but I still have bandaids or bras when using different outfits. 

Fixed the lights during changing sequences, so that is good. Once I get those bras off I should be good to go.

Is there any nobra mod released?

On 1/24/2019 at 2:04 PM, Naked Kagura said:

SKBRN_スキン        ( SKBRN_Skin )

This is interesting I think.  It contains :

おまけ                    ( bonus )
スキン_毛あり        ( skin with hair )
スキン_毛なし        ( skin without hair )

デフォ服全裸化      ( default clothes naked )
ノーパン化             ( wearing no underwear )

I got this one but only uniforms color 1 and 2 have no underwear. Other colors and other clothes don't have pantsu but still have bra and it's really weird when you go frantic and your girl have no pantsu but still have her bra.

I tried to use nobra and nobura from EV but seems not working :(

On 1/24/2019 at 7:37 PM, gjbu said:

How did ya do that?

On 1/24/2019 at 4:12 AM, sia_tomo said:

Download this nude skin mod.

Extract which nude skins you want to use first. 

2019-01-26_14h53_33.png.80c18ab1c7f4ace1da0c77de712ad63b.png

Then go to the folder  おまけ >> デフォ服全裸化 >> Uniform

If you only want uniform + no bra then extract only the files with the names xx_01_H.cat and xx_01_L.cat files into the main games Uniform folder which is GameData>>Model>>Costume>>Uniform. This also replaces the Color 2 variation into the default color of their uniform.

2019-01-26_13h22_41.png.62ae1ba36be631e62f30bce419dae8a0.png

Make sure to switch the characters default uniform to Color 2 if you're doing this.

2019-01-26_15h16_37.png.17e31b8128c15480851111dc6b58614d.png

2019-01-26_13h12_11.png.a4bbdcbabe97ce34ffcec8e115463326.png

The ones with the xx_00_H.cat and xx_00_L.cat file names removes the default uniform + bra.  If you want to keep the default uniform + bra then don't replace the ones in the main games uniform folder with these files.

2019-01-26_14h24_10.png.2e14f513e81868a089fa082acedd84bc.png

This is the list of clothes that are only affected by the uniform and bra removal atm.

Hanzo Uniform (Scarf)

Hanzo Uniform

Hanzo Uniform (Unbuttoned)

Gessen Uniform

Hebijo Uniform (Spats)

Hebijo Uniform

Hebijo Uniform (Mini-Skirt)

Hebijio Uniform (Micro-mini) 

Now for the panties.

Go to the folder おまけ >> ノーパン化 >> Swim.

If you want to remove all the panties then replace all of the files in the main games swim folder which is Gamedata >> Model >> Costume >> Swim.

If not, then just choose one panty to be removed.

The underwear files corresponds to the same order of the underwear in the game ex. ( 00_00_H.cat and 00_00_L.cat = Rainbow underwear)

This is the translation of the folders in this mod. Credit goes to @Naked Kagura

Sorry if my explanation is not good. Feel free to ask for clarification if you need.

Edit: I added some pictures for further clarification.

6 hours ago, Yachi615 said:

This gets them nude when they transform and when I strip them in battle but I cant for the life of me figure out how to get it to work in the dressing room. How did you do this?

Did you remove the transformation lights separately or is it part of the mod? I'd personally like to get them nude just when you strip them, and keep the censoring during transformations.

23 hours ago, giggityquagmire said:

something like this or?? 

Ikaruga and Hibari in Pre-Transform Torn 1

Katsuragi and Yagyu Pre-Transform Torn 2

2019-01-24_16h45_00.png

with that they have the normal clothes but when they fight and start to thorn dont have underwear? (shows nips and vag) ?

10 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Would anyone be so kind as to upload the original uniform files for this game? I didn't realize I really only needed to use just one of them and I would kind of like to be able to go back to the originals now and then, which I forgot to backup before I overwrote the files.

If you have the steam version of the game click on the game in your library.  go to properties then local files then verify integrity.  5 mins later you will get a notification of however many files you replaced failed to validate.   steam will automatically redownload them.

3 hours ago, giggityquagmire said:

If you only want uniform + no bra then drag and drop only the files with the names xx_01_H.cat and xx_01_L.cat files into the main games Uniform folder which is GameData>>Model>>Costume>>Uniform. This also replaces the Color 2 variation into the default color of their uniform.

The ones with the xx_00_H.cat and xx_00_L.cat file names removes the default uniform + bra.  If you want to keep the default uniform + bra then don't replace the ones in the main games uniform folder with these files.

This is the list of clothes that are only affected by the uniform and bra removal atm.

Hanzo Uniform (Scarf)

Hanzo Uniform

Gessen Uniform

Hebijo Uniform (Spats)

Hebijo Uniform

Now for the underwear.

If you want to remove all the underwear then replace all of the files in the main games swim folder which is Gamedata >> Model >> Costume >> Swim.

If not, then just choose one underwear to be removed.

The underwear files corresponds to the same order of the underwear in the game ex. ( 00_00_H.cat and 00_00_L.cat = Rainbow underwear)

This is the translation of the folders in this mod. Credit goes to @Naked Kagura

Sorry if my explanation is not good. Feel free to ask for clarification if you need.

worked for me thanks pal. 
it'd be great if we could get the no bra effect working on all of the costumes.

Is there  a way to create a mod to remove only ALL BRAs and another one to remove only ALL Panties

Without removing the uniforms or other outfits.  But for example choose to remove only Famitsu Swimsuit Color 1 .

7 hours ago, giggityquagmire said:

If you only want uniform + no bra then drag and drop only the files with the names xx_01_H.cat and xx_01_L.cat files into the main games Uniform folder which is GameData>>Model>>Costume>>Uniform. This also replaces the Color 2 variation into the default color of their uniform.

Hanzo Uniform (Scarf)

Hanzo Uniform

Gessen Uniform

Hebijo Uniform (Spats)

Hebijo Uniform

Now for the underwear.

If you want to remove all the underwear then replace all of the files in the main games swim folder which is Gamedata >> Model >> Costume >> Swim.

I'm using this file, but it doesn't seem to work like the screenshots that you posted earlier. I'm using the underwear hider only, not the clothes hider. I extracted the files into a clean install of the game. However, bras are still there in the Dressing Room. This is the only mod that you are using correct? Some advice would be great!

13 hours ago, giggityquagmire said:

Hanzo Uniform (Scarf)

Hanzo Uniform

Gessen Uniform

Hebijo Uniform (Spats)

Hebijo Uniform

Now for the underwear.

Why some characters still have bandages/patches even after this nude skin mod? 

during the transformation and in-game and once even without nipples during a cutscene and much more.

This game is fucked up from the beginning.  And I assume the worst to modding.

I found that the logo skip for PBS also works for BUST/RN

Logo Skip by kholdy - Mega
Install  Extract in "...\GameData\Movie"
Effect : Skips two of the logos on startup.

New Game Intro by AbeLincoln55   TIP: Goes well with kholdy's Logo Skip
Install : Extract in "...\Gamedata\Ui\"
Effect Replaces game intro of more welcoming screens

also works for BUST/RN but must be modified.

In PBS the logo file was one (logo.cat), now they are three.

XSEEDGameslogo.cat for guess what ?

crilogo.cat for criware

brand.cat for HoneyParadeGames

I keeped the same PBS logos for xseed and criware, I swapped PBS honeyparade with the PBS 5th anniversary one, so also Crimson squad and New Hebijo have one screen.

New SK-BR Game Intro by AbeLincoln55 and O_O   TIP: Goes well with kholdy's Logo Skip

https://mega.nz/#!RJgyxICQ!lRwWyQs_X3oC81-x7E-xxVd5V4iWojnfk6Lawqg4INk

Made with Cat Texture Editor by Whocares8128

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/77193-cat-texture-editor-for-senran-kagura-estival-versus/

17 hours ago, cain1977 said:

If you have the steam version of the game click on the game in your library.  go to properties then local files then verify integrity.  5 mins later you will get a notification of however many files you replaced failed to validate.   steam will automatically redownload them.

Thanks but I didn't want to go through all that. Someone else was already kind enough to upload the files anyway. And that way I also get to pick which files I want to replace and which ones to keep, when the steam method would do them all.

15 hours ago, iamhere13260 said:

I'm using this file, but it doesn't seem to work like the screenshots that you posted earlier. I'm using the underwear hider only, not the clothes hider. I extracted the files into a clean install of the game. However, bras are still there in the Dressing Room. This is the only mod that you are using correct? Some advice would be great!

The only mods I'm using currently with my game is this nude skin mod( bonus: no default uniform, no bra and no panties), @S_S_Majin's 4k nude skins and the light removal.

You definitely need to extract some files from the clothes hider folder in order to remove bras. 

The only ones you need to extract from there are the ones with xx_01_H.cat and xx_01_L.cat in their file names example: (00_01_H.cat and 00_01_L.cat) into the main games uniform folder.

2019-01-26_13h22_41.png.3c69d946c109ae7c2a3d422babc5b377.png

If you do this. Make sure to change their default uniform color to Color 2. 

2019-01-26_15h16_37.png.f82abbab73c2fe858230698cd8873ea7.png

2019-01-26_13h12_11.png.eebcc1575f0017b7b4313fb89b611fce.png

Many people seems to be confused....
I will try to do some sorting here on my end and post a explained tutorial or step by step....

For what I had working was......

Nopants from EV. Removed the panties from all clothes except the ones that have a built in panties....
Censorship removal for Burst
a Custom skin + 2 hairs colors I made.
Skin pack.
School Bloomers from PBS.

Result:
Full Nudity while wearing Schoolbloomers,
No girls wearing panties so you could see her private parts from below or during her attacks
No Censorship, Meaning we could see her nude during transformation.

For now I will restore all my original files and reapply the mods while testing.
I will also try to do a small tut for people who want to edit their skin using CTE (Cat Texture Editor)....
Change colors, add tattoos and so on.
And start creating a summary topic.

8 hours ago, Naked Kagura said:

Why some characters still have bandages/patches even after this nude skin mod? 

during the transformation and in-game and once even without nipples during a cutscene and much more.

This game is fucked up from the beginning.  And I assume the worst to modding.

That's odd

Please note that I did not make this mod haha.

The only mods I'm using currently with my game is this nude skin mod( bonus: no default uniform, no bra and no panties), @S_S_Majin's 4k nude skins and the light removal.

Everything is working fine for me atm. 

I think it might be because clothes like Miyabi's transformation outfit that makes the bra look like bandages are not affected by the no bra/panties and no uniform mod atm.

Can you provide some screenshots if possible?

1 hour ago, giggityquagmire said:

The only mods I'm using currently with my game is this nude skin mod( bonus: no default uniform, no bra and no panties), @S_S_Majin's 4k nude skins and the light removal.

You definitely need to extract some files from the clothes hider folder in order to remove bras. 

The only ones you need to extract from there are the ones with xx_01_H.cat and xx_01_L.cat in their file names example: (00_01_H.cat and 00_01_L.cat) into the main games uniform folder.

2019-01-26_13h22_41.png.996a25fccd7aaca1398d9d0b81a5d926.png

If you do this. Make sure to change their uniform color to Color 2. 

2019-01-26_13h12_11.png.eebcc1575f0017b7b4313fb89b611fce.png

Damn this sucks. I am still confused on what file needs to make the bra disappear. I am still stuck on this:

Captureichi.thumb.JPG.012a84e993e63bdf218af57f0240ab1e.JPG

I apologize for my impotence. :(

Please link to the bra removal?

- M

28 minutes ago, mukuro said:

Damn this sucks. I am still confused on what file needs to make the bra disappear. I am still stuck on this:

Captureichi.thumb.JPG.012a84e993e63bdf218af57f0240ab1e.JPG

I apologize for my impotence. :(

Please link to the bra removal?

- M

Ah, the Re:Newal Old Hanzo Uniform is currently not affected by the mod atm :( 

This is the list of clothes that only works with the uniform and bra removal atm.

Hanzo Uniform (Scarf)

Hanzo Uniform

Gessen Uniform

Hebijo Uniform (Spats)

Hebijo Uniform

Also make sure you select Color 2 for these clothes for it to work.

Pictures of the files you need if you already downloaded the nude skin mod. 

2019-01-26_13h22_41.png