I know that something similiar has been asked before.
But how can I make khajiits and argonians look like in your pictures?
With the humanoid face and all that?

I searched near and far on the internet but I couldn't find a mod or a guide.
And the only things I could find were far from the looks of yours.
If you could provide a link or a guide that'd be greatly appreciated not only by me.

20 hours ago, _JesusRye_ said:

Thank! I'm not that good with modding and mods themselves tho. Is there any guide to how is it that mixing done? Or any explanation?

I think there is no guide, I did using only the GIMP.

but there are already these skins that are similar.

Born Dragon Skin

Ohmes-Raht Race - UNP CBBE

if none of these are to your liking I can send me a private message that I will pass the files I used, I would leave it available along with the poses but the mods I used are exclusive nexus and I do not want to break the rules.

11 hours ago, midgard229 said:

how do i install this? NMM says it can't complete installation

Strange, I've changed from winrar to 7z, maybe it works now.

10 hours ago, leon90star said:

any chance you will make these animations for skyrim SE??

There is already an SE version.

9 hours ago, ranger789 said:

I know that something similiar has been asked before.
But how can I make khajiits and argonians look like in your pictures?
With the humanoid face and all that?

I searched near and far on the internet but I couldn't find a mod or a guide.
And the only things I could find were far from the looks of yours.
If you could provide a link or a guide that'd be greatly appreciated not only by me.

Born Dragon Skin

if none of these are to your liking I can send me a private message that I will pass the files I used, I would leave it available along with the poses but the mods I used are exclusive nexus and I do not want to break the rules.

5 hours ago, Havcom said:

Hello. Great animations. Well done work. But tell me please, where can I find the tail with the third GIF?

I do not know but @Andreis know, he who made the gifs.

3 hours ago, gooselee said:

main pack doesnt install on mo.  second one does but im stuck in tpose, even with all other animations off.  using fnis xxl.

The first is for the normal skyrim, I changed from winrar to 7z maybe that was the problem.

The second is for the Skyrim SE, I just tested and it worked normal, later I will use the FNIS XXL to see if something different happens.

9 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

Born Dragon Skin

Strange, I've changed from winrar to 7z, maybe it works now.

There is already an SE version.

Born Dragon Skin

I do not know but @Andreis know, he who made the gifs.

The first is for the normal skyrim, I changed from winrar to 7z maybe that was the problem.

The second is for the Skyrim SE, I just tested and it worked normal, later I will use the FNIS XXL to see if something different happens.

It would be amazing if you could pass them! Because the ones that you use look so lit.

22 hours ago, Havcom said:

Winrar did not want to open the archive, said that he was not working, but 7z was able to open it. I wonder how you packed it up like that?))

I just downloaded 7z and used it instead of winrar

20 hours ago, myt said:

how about poses with a pole

Hide contents

giphy.gif

sure, just lack time.

14 hours ago, _JesusRye_ said:

It would be amazing if you could pass them! Because the ones that you use look so lit.

I'll pass the files on pm.

8 hours ago, Aequus said:

Whoa! That's some nice poses! Thank you.

If you accepting requests, I have one totally not lore-friendly. I found the medical "chair" mesh in some mod (I think it was called QWorld?).

Could you please make a pose or two with this mesh? I have it attached below.

ExamChair.jpg

ExamChair.7z

Do you know the source of the chair? maybe the owner does not want in other mods or wants to be informed beforehand. And what pose do you suggest in that chair?

It's hard to tell whether the owner wants it to be used elsewhere or not . I know the guy who made this is Japanese but the nod source is unknown. Not to me, at least.

As for pose suggestion... This is an examination chair, right? Examination pose, probably?