Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 6/30/2020 at 12:17 PM, mi3519215 said:

Oh no worries I know how to do this. The problem is that the staff is built into the hkx file itself via a node....if I were to use this hkx file without the staff the animation will not play (already tested what you suggested via FNIS).

Idle.hkx

Share this post


Link to post

Hello @Gunslicer I'm curious as to what mods you use for the Khajiit and Argonian featured in the images/Gifs.

I'm aware that the textures for the Khajiit are a mix of SG Female Textures Renewal and Feminine Khajiit Textures mixed by you using GIMP2. I'm more curious about the mods used for the faces/heads and those used for the Argonians, however if you're willing to share more info relating to the Khajiit I'd love to know. 

 

Anyways, thank you for the mod (I assure you this is genuine and not meant to make me seem more friendly so as to get you to divulge information, I SWEAR)...

 

Seriously though, thank you for it:)

Share this post


Link to post

@Gunslicer: You might want to change the ESPs included in your SE-Conversions (28 06) to the ones attached.

The 2 ESPs you're using are Form43 (Oldrim), while for SE you should use Form44. Form43 might work with SE, but they are known to cause problems in the long run.

Those have been properly run through the CK, both have been tested on SE by me and they work as they should. ;)

 

 

_GSPoses.esp SLAL_GSAnimObjects.esp

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/2/2020 at 2:22 AM, TrepH3 said:

Hello @Gunslicer I'm curious as to what mods you use for the Khajiit and Argonian featured in the images/Gifs.

I'm aware that the textures for the Khajiit are a mix of SG Female Textures Renewal and Feminine Khajiit Textures mixed by you using GIMP2. I'm more curious about the mods used for the faces/heads and those used for the Argonians, however if you're willing to share more info relating to the Khajiit I'd love to know. 

 

Anyways, thank you for the mod (I assure you this is genuine and not meant to make me seem more friendly so as to get you to divulge information, I SWEAR)...

 

Seriously though, thank you for it:)

They're from the human race, they're just using different textures.

On 7/2/2020 at 2:49 AM, Vyxenne said:

Where can I get the skirt (and the blouse too, but mostly the skirt) in this video:

https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2020_03/T3.mp4.b600f16f91caf3d018a2d24a6974b2bb.mp4 31.53 MB · 22 downloads

Thanks!

From here. (the blouse and the skirt are two different armors that I put together)

On 7/2/2020 at 8:07 PM, aspirine2 said:

can you share that walking animation with us ..equip on none equip !??

I did not understand.

21 hours ago, Blue Firefox said:

@Gunslicer: You might want to change the ESPs included in your SE-Conversions (28 06) to the ones attached.

The 2 ESPs you're using are Form43 (Oldrim), while for SE you should use Form44. Form43 might work with SE, but they are known to cause problems in the long run.

Those have been properly run through the CK, both have been tested on SE by me and they work as they should. ;)

 

 

_GSPoses.esp 81.33 kB · 1 download SLAL_GSAnimObjects.esp 4.68 kB · 1 download

I see.

Share this post


Link to post

where can we download that walking animation of yours ..and can we use it as a crossbow walk idle !?

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for your constant, top-quality work! I'd personally love to see more futa stuff from you, because I'm a fucking perv, lol.

Share this post


Link to post

Hey Gunslicer, do you think you could add this kind of animation? Where the girl has one leg out and the other resting on the ground, shaking her butt slowly like she's showing off or about to mate? Like in this picture 😮

https://img.rule34.xxx//images/2858/5a7bd55714429cc916880cf61fc08837598409a1.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/6/2020 at 10:27 PM, aspirine2 said:

where can we download that walking animation of yours ..and can we use it as a crossbow walk idle !?

I always wanted to do one of these, I think I'll do it. and that animation is lost somewhere on my computer

On 7/7/2020 at 3:03 AM, jeremy89878987 said:

Thanks for your constant, top-quality work! I'd personally love to see more futa stuff from you, because I'm a fucking perv, lol.

I have no ideas for these. I have one and will come next week, but that's it.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:29 AM, MisutaOtoko said:

Hey Gunslicer, do you think you could add this kind of animation? Where the girl has one leg out and the other resting on the ground, shaking her butt slowly like she's showing off or about to mate? Like in this picture 😮

https://img.rule34.xxx//images/2858/5a7bd55714429cc916880cf61fc08837598409a1.jpeg

Maybe.

On 7/10/2020 at 9:22 AM, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

is idle work for se ?

I will convert to SE.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Gunslicer said:

I always wanted to do one of these, I think I'll do it. and that animation is lost somewhere on my computer

I have no ideas for these. I have one and will come next week, but that's it.

Maybe.

I will convert to SE.

i did convert it

Share this post


Link to post

fortnite is a shiitty game!

Free to play make me puke even more than Mmo!

7 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

i did convert it

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/22/2019 at 4:45 AM, Gunslicer said:

Gif:

  Hide contents

ezgif.gif.8276cc76b9527a7d5e8ae2c9f23dce3d.gif

 

 

 

Is it in the GSPoses?

Share this post


Link to post

Hey I think I might've missed it but has the ring that allow you to dictate npc poses been removed? I remember in the earlier version there were rings that you can use to control npc poses. I cannot find that in the game anywhere anymore even with console search.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

Thank you for 236 :love:

Share this post


Link to post

All of them are awesome! To be honest , the gif walking with the (daggers ?) has me drooling. Is that walking animation yours , or you just downloaded it from somewhere else? Edit : I saw some comments asking you about the animation as well , it would be awesome if you could upload it.

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/13/2020 at 9:05 PM, afshin76 said:

I want to know that too.

Nop, not in the mod.

On 7/14/2020 at 9:32 AM, DollyStewart said:

Hey I think I might've missed it but has the ring that allow you to dictate npc poses been removed? I remember in the earlier version there were rings that you can use to control npc poses. I cannot find that in the game anywhere anymore even with console search.

Never had rings for of npc, for npcs to use animations the mod brings a power to make the npc use the chosen pose on the ring.

On 7/15/2020 at 10:29 AM, preciado said:

All of them are awesome! To be honest , the gif walking with the (daggers ?) has me drooling. Is that walking animation yours , or you just downloaded it from somewhere else? Edit : I saw some comments asking you about the animation as well , it would be awesome if you could upload it.

Only the animation of walking forward was done. I will search here and upload it to anyone who wants to.

Share this post


Link to post
Spoiler

gsnew6.gif.23ad5e9278dd0b313c2d0f60d2b53d5a.gif

 

gsnew5.gif.9469d6fa72643cecbf44bba25abbb1e7.gif

 

gsnew4.gif.4c7019b4998f46f2015b23772437a314.gif

 

gsnew1.gif.5010d5f748ad5a1150f58668c4475dcd.gif

 

 

Thanks again for the good animations.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...