THE VAMPIRE DANTE STRIKES AGAIN :D

The Nexus had it's high water mark, now the water is receding and now we see all the shit they've tried to hide, I very well doubt they'll last another few years with the way the alienate people unless Robin somehow gets the stones to throw out the cast and crew who we all "love". "The reason that they are not punished nor politely forced out of commission is due to a sense of debt from Robin for their many hours spent keeping the nexus running. Unfortunately, the very people who helped maintain the nexus are poisoning it from within". The last bit is from an interview I had with someone.

While that does sound logical DarkNinja13 it IS NOT practical. Who is going to be in charge of investigating and hearing appeals and tracking down who did what and when offsite....who did and didn't have x' date=' y, and/or z's permissions.....no, no, Hell NO!! You open a can of snakes that WILL bite everyone.

Far better to keep the Las Vegas mentality...what happens in Vegas....stays in Vegas.

Or said another way....if it didn't happen onsite, then it didn't happen.

We aren't talking about a paying job, or some profession in which lives or national security depends. We are talking about non-profit entertainment for crying out loud!

So someone does post crap to another website...it is wrong, but who is really physically or mentally harmed here...????

Don't get me wrong, I am not at all implying any disrespect of your or anyone else's opinion here.....I am just a little worn down on the whole 5 year old temper tantrums and wanting THEIR way Right now nonsense.

[/quote']

I agree - It's not practical at all. What I hate most is the whole guilty until proven innocent scenario this paints. If you're always going to assume the worst of people then you need to just stop dealing with people, right?

And just to clarify, I was explaining their mindset/reasoning. Mind you, I never said that I agreed with it.;)

While that does sound logical DarkNinja13 it IS NOT practical. Who is going to be in charge of investigating and hearing appeals and tracking down who did what and when offsite....who did and didn't have x' date=' y, and/or z's permissions.....no, no, Hell NO!! You open a can of snakes that WILL bite everyone.

Far better to keep the Las Vegas mentality...what happens in Vegas....stays in Vegas.

Or said another way....if it didn't happen onsite, then it didn't happen.

We aren't talking about a paying job, or some profession in which lives or national security depends. We are talking about non-profit entertainment for crying out loud!

So someone does post crap to another website...it is wrong, but who is really physically or mentally harmed here...????

Don't get me wrong, I am not at all implying any disrespect of your or anyone else's opinion here.....I am just a little worn down on the whole 5 year old temper tantrums and wanting THEIR way Right now nonsense.

[/quote']

I agree - It's not practical at all. What I hate most is the whole guilty until proven innocent scenario this paints. If you're always going to assume the worst of people then you need to just stop dealing with people, right?

And just to clarify, I was explaining their mindset/reasoning. Mind you, I never said that I agreed with it.;)

I couldn't agree more..:P..and I was assuming that was what you were doing as I have yet to run into anyone on this site that buys in to that type of nonsense. I am sure that like you it just gets my blood up a little when people want or even think they should take on the role of the web police. Ah well, I certainly have better things to do than think or worry about them.....like playing Oblivion and getting ready for SKYRIM!!!

Happy Gaming!!!

• 3 weeks later...

THE VAMPIRE DANTE STRIKES AGAIN :D

my dummy account whoam1 from the nexus site got banned because i've uploaded a picture that contains a mod that was banned in the site

Damn you nexus :D

Will create a account and act as the most silent person alive :P

That guy is a douche bag, so are his comrades, which is why I personally left nexus. I witnessed some things they have done to modders over the last few years(dante and his bum chums), I know how shitty they can be, so I don't blame you for being mad.

That's interesting. How could she know that the mod was banned? Are we supposed to keep track of all the mods they have banned? I can actually confirm what a douchebag he is. When he banned me he had insult me in the process. As if banning would not be enough. Anyway...good luck with your next account.

Best was:

I think that's quite enough of the "no vote and no download" nonsense from people now. I'm not defending this mod, but if you don't have anything constructive to say, don't spend your time flaming this mod. If you really want to talk about having too much free time, look at the time you're wasting making these comments. Seriously

Only to be able to save good people like him will worth the trouble of dealing with some of the Nazus modos inapropriate comment...

Don't get me wrong, I think the guy has lost valuable modding time he could have spent helping me instead :P but that's his choice and nobody forces you to check that... Enough, not gonna troll even more...

Mind you' date=' have read that they have extended their rules there to be able to ban you for bad behaviour not only on their site, but on other sites as well.

[/quote']

They never said it was democracy over there.

While them trying to police people's actions off of their site IS ridiculously insane' date=' since it is THEIR site......hence their rules. That does not mean we can't complain about it however...........:)

[/quote'] Voilà.

Now, guys, you're also feeding those trolls with too much attention. I don't think they have time or will to troll here to see what you're saying behind their backs neither do I think they care.

Nexus is still the best place to find mods you like. Behaviour of the modding team as well as uselessness of most mods today is slowly changing that I agree, but what are we going to do about it? (serious question here).

Nexus is still the best place to find mods you like. Behaviour of the modding team as well as uselessness of most mods today is slowly changing that I agree' date=' but what are we going to do about it? (serious question here).

[/quote']

continue to promote this site as "the place" to find adult mods.

within 2 years maybe less modders will be able to begin charging for mods. When this happens regardless of how nexus handles things adult mods will probably be removed from that site if not by choice then by force from the games publishers taking action themselves.

being that nexus survives on advertising revenue they will pretty much have to give in.

so continue to promote LL

Now' date=' guys, you're also feeding those trolls with too much attention. I don't think they have time or will to troll here to see what you're saying behind their backs neither do I think they care.

[/quote']

I strongly dissagree with this statement.

it is not a feeding the trolls thing, if we are not willing to point out the lies, the petty bullshit the blatantly obvious favoritism hypocrasy and double standards upon double standards then who will?

I do not think that anyone here believes they saying anything behind anyones back, I am more then sure each and everything I say on the subject hits the ears it is intended to hit.

I do not say anything here for purpose of preaching to the choir

continue to promote this site as "the place" to find adult mods.

Good point, but except from PM I don't see how to do that on the Nexus without fearing the banhammer!

Let's work on that!

I strongly dissagree with this statement.

it is not a feeding the trolls thing, if we are not willing to point out the lies, the petty bullshit the blatantly obvious favoritism hypocrasy and double standards upon double standards then who will?

True. I was just thinking that the Waffen SS would never have been so efficient without Vichy and other collaborators... Meaning they do not read our stuff but people "report" to them... Hence the obvious report button under EACH and EVERY fucking post on the comment section o_O !!!

So you're right to point out the bad behaviour, but (I humbly think that) the real problem is the people we would have shaved in 1945 for their petty attitude...

Cheers!!!

ps: yes, I used provocative examples on purpose. We're on LL here, let's enjoy the freedom of speech and no, I'm not extreme left or right... :P

if you really want to see what a pack of asses Dante and his cronies are just read the remarks they make bashing this dudes mod in the upload section.

A bannable offense to anyone but the Shit Sucker Dante and of course his fallowers

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27525

I actually agree with him. That mod is just stupid. If you want to play with breasts like that, something is wrong in your head, sorry.

I actually agree with him. That mod is just stupid. If you want to play with breasts like that' date=' something is wrong in your head, sorry.

[/quote']

That is not the point, countless others were banned for saying similair things under the a mods comments thread and the shit storm he caused for that modder is inexcusable.

2nd you do not like the mod thats ok keep it to yourself and do not down load it. Ridiculing a mod in its comments thread is not called for regardless of where that mod is hosted. there are plenty of people in this world both male and female who share afetish for breast expansion, milk slaves aka hucows ect and so on.

your own tastes and preferences do not give you the right to play terrorist and ridicule another's

if you really want to see what a pack of asses Dante and his cronies are just read the remarks they make bashing this dudes mod in the upload section.

A bannable offense to anyone but the Shit Sucker Dante and of course his fallowers

I actually agree with him. That mod is just stupid. If you want to play with breasts like that' date=' something is wrong in your head, sorry.

[/quote']

I truly hope your just kidding right?!?!

Because if your not then being on a site that includes beast rape is somehow "less" wrong than a pair of huge udders? Seriously???? Making comments that someone else's video game fetish is wrong or that something is wrong with their head is quite silly. If you don't like something just move on. I personally am going to go back to the nexus and low rep danete's post as well as all the other negative posts every day (can only rep 5 posts a day there) until they are all hidden. Whether you think the mod is silly or not is NOT the issue but rather that a moderator would make a stupidly childish comment (one he would strongly chide or ban someone else for making). There simply was NO NEED for him to say "no vote no download". What really cracks me up is that he went and looked at the mod to begin with. If he was a mature adult then he would have just shook his head, laughed and moved on without making a snide comment. :)

EDIT: Oh...and what mod has danete EVER MADE???? I doubt the dude could even figure out how to open the CS - course that is just my uninformed opinion.....:)

[/quote']

Indeed but the point is that if you don't like it, go your merry way and ignore it, do not flame...

Now, on the other hand would you prefer some kind of filtering for quality about new mods so the Nexus is not crowded with yet another sword nobody wants or yet another ridiculously polygons high outfit BBB or yet another boring house nobody cares about? (I know I would).

Usual problem, where to draw the line?

You're right of course, but the issue is that he crossed the line which his status of Moderator doesn't allow. You decide to ban anyone who flame anything so be consistent. And he's not.

Now, again, this mod is hell stupid and the modder is probably a good troll wanting to create a buzz. Success so far!!!

Cheers!!!

wow sorry guys, it seems I didn't see both last comments before posting mine... Shame on me. I owe you 2.3 internets.

If you don't like something just move on. I personally am going to go back to the nexus and low rep danete's post as well as all the other negative posts every day (can only rep 5 posts a day there) until they are all hidden.

Already did it (except for staff, you can't, of course...) :) Got 10 cause I'm fucking "privileged member" :P

Whether you think the mod is silly or not is NOT the issue but rather that a moderator would make a stupidly childish comment

Voilà, I think we all agree on that.

Shouldn't we report the dude for flaming?

EDIT: I just did... In a nice way.

Grumpf, you rightly deserve to be a privileged member! :) Only 10 you should have a 100!!!!!

I would love to report all those suckers for flaming (Dante included) but I don't want to go through the hassle of getting banned and starting a new account :)

I didn't know that you couldn't low rep staff comments but now that I think about it, it makes sense not to be able to! Which makes his post ALL THAT MUCH MORE offensive as it can't be hidden! So very sad :(

Personally I agree that the mod isn't appealing to me but I would never dream of insulting the mental aptitude of someone who's fetishes differ from mine....at least not out loud anyway......:)

I can actually confirm what a douchebag he is. When he banned me he had insult me in the process. As if banning would not be enough. Anyway...good luck with your next account.

As can I but I cannot talk about out in the open to much, it was that terrible.

It happened a long time ago, back in 06 or 07 to a close modder friend of mine I used to help. And well if you want to talk about it further PM me or we will do it in chat, lol people probably need to know about it anyhow. Not just out of principal, but so the truth is known.

That's kinda harsh' date=' unless it broke the no-nudity rule, which is pretty hard to miss. If it was ripped content, they'd normally let you off with a warning. They really make you walk on eggshells, don't they?

[/quote']

No nudity rule!? WTF? Having seen half the screenshots for some of these mods, I'd say that rule only exists when it suits the moderator at hand.

WTF is wrong with these people? Maybe THAT was the reason I got banned? I made some screenshots for a pose mod, where there was two zombies shagging these two women, and maybe some more with nudity, but if thats the actual reason to the mystery of why I got banned, then if that isn't BLATANT discrimination, then I dont know what is.

Edit: Man I wish I could get on the Nexus to check out these comments by this twat Dante Vampire, it sounds like this is a bigger issue than I thought, making blatant contradictions with his policies/comments, and others doing the same. I wonder if he was the geeza that banned me, did he leave me an insult too? I'll never know since I cant even touch the site anymore.

When he banned me he had insult me in the process. As if banning would not be enough. Anyway...good luck with your next account.

NEW ACCOUNT? How is that even possible? I tried to make a new account, on 2 different PC's, but they still knew it was me. If you know some secret, then fill me in man! I want access to those mods again!

[/quote']

That is not the point, countless others were banned for saying similair things under the a mods comments thread and the shit storm he caused for that modder is inexcusable.

2nd you do not like the mod thats ok keep it to yourself and do not down load it. Ridiculing a mod in its comments thread is not called for regardless of where that mod is hosted. there are plenty of people in this world both male and female who share afetish for breast expansion, milk slaves aka hucows ect and so on.

your own tastes and preferences do not give you the right to play terrorist and ridicule another's

Okay, I agree that it doesn't give him the right to flame the mod but if you upload such a mod in a public and mainstream place like the nexus, you have to be prepared for some negative comments. Anyway, I hope he gets a warning if it's possible for a moderator.

No moderator will ever get a warning for anything. DarkOne could have cleaned up the moderators several times over by now, but hasn't.

And I was shocked to see SLOF of all people agreed with Dante's comment, after the kinds of mods she has made and the reactions they got (which usually ended with those people getting warnings or Slof taking a break from modding). And her trend of removing comments exactly like his, when she was a moderator.

Well you know all he did was call it ridiculous. And it is.

Even if you like it/find it funny, it's still ridiculous. Unless there's another comment I missed I don't see the problem.

I agree he's an ego maniac and a bad moderator, but on this particular thing, what's the big deal?