I seem to be missing some pages in the MCM. I need the StorageUtil page to fix Prison Overhaul MCM not loading. I followed your other post explaining how to change StorageUtil value, but that page is not showing on my MCM.

e2VJ9OO.jpg

I have all the requirements for both Prison Overhaul and Skyrim Utilities.

I spoke too soon. After cleaning my save file of the mod and reinstalling it, the full MCM appeared. I suppose it was stuck on an older version.

• 3 weeks later...

to get the normal text you need to Change the Name of the Translation file. (SexLabHorribleHarassment_English to your game language  (in my case) SexLabHorribleHarassment_German)

this file is located under (ModOrgenizer/mods/SexlabHorribleHarassment/Interface/translations).

Hope i could help

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any plans to make this work with Special Edition ?

personally just want the skills and storage to be able to transfer to a different save,

as I always wanted new game+ type of thing in beth games, and to play with different quest mods without screwing up the original save

and I have not seen any other mod do anything like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I am getting a "Bad command or file name" message when attempting to important my skills/inventory/spells from a different character. Is this because that character was using version 110 and this character is using version 120? Kinda bummed if I cannot transfer progress over. Would reverting to 110, transferring, and then upgrading back to 120 cause any issues/bypass this?

5 hours ago, Nohrin said:

I am getting a "Bad command or file name" message when attempting to important my skills/inventory/spells from a different character. Is this because that character was using version 110 and this character is using version 120? Kinda bummed if I cannot transfer progress over. Would reverting to 110, transferring, and then upgrading back to 120 cause any issues/bypass this?

I'll re-upload a fixed SUM 1.20. 

Re-download and let me know if it works with your older skills file.  

On 5/5/2019 at 3:56 AM, Inte said:

I'll re-upload a fixed SUM 1.20. 

Re-download and let me know if it works with your older skills file.  

Thank you very much! Everything seems to be transferring over correctly.

HI

How do I get my PC into the actor selection list.  I just started a new game and the PC was in the selection list on the old game but is not in the new game. SoI am stuck transferring skills.  I tried the actor selection hot key but it only works on a NPC.

2 hours ago, ralphk11 said:

HI

How do I get my PC into the actor selection list.  I just started a new game and the PC was in the selection list on the old game but is not in the new game. SoI am stuck transferring skills.  I tried the actor selection hot key but it only works on a NPC.

It seems that the character in the list (Menrig-Whetted Honors) is actually the PC, not the correct name but hey it works.

Suggestion: Error or Warning as the default log level or disable notifications by default.

You shouldn't need to see 20+ notifications popping up every time you start a new game, unless they're to inform you that something has gone horribly wrong.

This should also apply to the mods that depend on SUM (DDe, POP.)

On 5/7/2019 at 2:03 AM, Inte said:

Glad to hear it. 

Having another issue with transferring skills. It was working fine until just now. I did change what I usually do before I skill transfer. What I did this time was remove all my perks via Grimy Utilities, and then I used resurrect on myself via console to clear all active effects (I learned that those are transferred too with your spells). Now when I try to load the skills/spells on my new character, the inventory and spells were sent properly but not my skills. Is this because of using resurrect on myself prior? 

If I were to link the JSON file that was created when transferring my stats, would you be able to use that to figure out what is going wrong? What else could I offer to help you figure out what is going wrong?

Edit. It seems to be transferring my character level, but not the skill themselves. My transfer is a level 48 character, so my new character becomes level 48 with base level skills.

Edit#2: Okay so its not loading Skill JSON files that worked in the past. On my previous character I was able to import the skills from the file called "<my characters name> Skills03.json" but now when I try to use that same .json file that worked in the past, its not working. This makes me believe there is some incompatibility, and its not the fault of your mod not working.

On 5/9/2019 at 2:36 AM, Hylysi said:

Suggestion: Error or Warning as the default log level or disable notifications by default.

You shouldn't need to see 20+ notifications popping up every time you start a new game, unless they're to inform you that something has gone horribly wrong.

This should also apply to the mods that depend on SUM (DDe, POP.)

My thinking behind setting all the notifications enabled by default is that I do not want the player to do things (like go through loading doors, quick save/load) while the mod is installing, as that could make things go wrong. 

13 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Now when I try to load the skills/spells on my new character, the inventory and spells were sent properly but not my skills. Is this because of using resurrect on myself prior? 

Doesn't a console 'resurrect' reset your stats? I'm not sure because I never used it myself, as I remember reading somewhere that it is a dangerous option to use. 

If I were to link the JSON file that was created when transferring my stats, would you be able to use that to figure out what is going wrong? What else could I offer to help you figure out what is going wrong?

Sure, I can take a look-see. 

Edit#2: Okay so its not loading Skill JSON files that worked in the past. On my previous character I was able to import the skills from the file called "<my characters name> Skills03.json" but now when I try to use that same .json file that worked in the past, its not working. This makes me believe there is some incompatibility, and its not the fault of your mod not working.

Did you modify any .json files manually? 

Does Skills03.json work with SUM 4.10? 

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Doesn't a console 'resurrect' reset your stats? I'm not sure because I never used it myself, as I remember reading somewhere that it is a dangerous option to use. 

I always thought resurrect only removed all active effects, restored all stats (health magicka stamina) back to full and of course restored dead actors to life. I'm 90% sure it doesn't reset stats. I will check my old characters save file to see if the stats got reset before exporting.

2 hours ago, Inte said:

Did you modify any .json files manually? 

Does Skills03.json work with SUM 4.10? 

No I did not. I just noticed them in the global folder. 

Here's my current theory: My base character that has all my MCM settings set, was using version 4.10(I thought it was called version 110). I noticed when creating a new trial character (to see if the skills would load on a fresh character) that when I entered the MCM it reported an error saying that it was detecting version 120 but was expecting 110. 

But that would not explain why this same base character was able to import my previous skill files just fine. Now, all my skill.json files (old and new) are not applying the skill boosts, and only partially rewarding perks. Out of the 80 perks I was supposed to receive, I only got 28. My level was correctly set to level 48, but no stat changes were made. Inventory/spells were imported properly. 

The only mod I remember installing since this trouble began, was Player Succubus Quest. 

Attached is my most recent skill.json file

Isabelle05.json

On 5/12/2019 at 5:45 AM, Nohrin said:

I always thought resurrect only removed all active effects, restored all stats (health magicka stamina) back to full and of course restored dead actors to life. I'm 90% sure it doesn't reset stats. I will check my old characters save file to see if the stats got reset before exporting.

No I did not. I just noticed them in the global folder. 

Here's my current theory: My base character that has all my MCM settings set, was using version 4.10(I thought it was called version 110). I noticed when creating a new trial character (to see if the skills would load on a fresh character) that when I entered the MCM it reported an error saying that it was detecting version 120 but was expecting 110. 

But that would not explain why this same base character was able to import my previous skill files just fine. Now, all my skill.json files (old and new) are not applying the skill boosts, and only partially rewarding perks. Out of the 80 perks I was supposed to receive, I only got 28. My level was correctly set to level 48, but no stat changes were made. Inventory/spells were imported properly. 

The only mod I remember installing since this trouble began, was Player Succubus Quest. 

Attached is my most recent skill.json file

Isabelle05.json 27.12 kB · 0 downloads

1.10, of course. :classic_blush:

Well I was hopping I could see something obviously wrong with your .json but that is not the case. 

A few things to remember. 

• SUM 1.20 .jsons will not work with older SUMs like 1.10. To load a 1.20 in 1.10 you have to make it in 1.10 first, then save that in 1.20 then you can load that in 1.10.  
  • Make sure you have the same mods as the character you are importing from. SUM does not actually save a perk/skill, just a link to where it is. 
Spoiler
On 5/17/2019 at 6:57 PM, smarchet00 said:

Hi, just curious, UIE Patch 1.2.1 isn't in the downloads. Is it coming or can we use version 1.2.0?

Thanks

On 5/18/2019 at 6:11 PM, RichterQ87 said:

I'd like to know as well.

7 hours ago, Devianne said:

1.21 has no UIE patch ?

4 hours ago, RichterQ87 said:

Hopefully we get an answer soon. I've been holding off on playing Skyrim until I can confirm whether I can use this mod without the UIE patch.

If the DDe version changed but the UIE compatibility patch version did not, then assume it still works unless stated otherwise.

9 minutes ago, Hylysi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If the DDe version changed but the UIE compatibility patch version did not, then assume it still works unless stated otherwise.

I tested and it seems fine but especially when it comes to Skyrim mods, I never assume.

7 hours ago, Hylysi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Like Smarchet00 said, I don't like to make assumptions when it comes to modding Skyrim. That's an easy way to fuck up your game. 

That being said, I suppose one could try to couple the old UIE patch with the new version of this mod, but it'd be nice to have assurances from the modder before doing so. Things that seem fine when testing them can sometimes backfire and have long-term repercussions on your save game. Better safe than sorry.