13 hours ago, Inte said:

You also have to select a destination for your inventory. Make sure you have your PC set as the SUM selected actor, then in the 'Transfer' page set the 'Select Form' to the 'Selected Actor'.

THANKS A LOT! That got me a step further!

(Strange..., I could have sworn that I tried setting the 'Select Form' to 'Selected Actor' too, but I guess at that time I didn't select my PC any longer?)

Still, while I do get the correct message of 'This will load stuff from [xyz.json] and set them to [PC]. Are you sure you want to continue?' and SUM will seemingly try processing the inventory, it comes up empty with 'Processing [Inventory_]... Done! Processed [0] Items'. (Though it does process spells and even skills (sth. I had trouble with 1.53) just fine.)

Spoiler

Message.jpg.9fbe8dc9a9b789a7b92dec2edc3d01b1.jpg1420984291_Menue1.jpg.6a373f826422d8407c7f7d2f1b72e956.jpg

1600592533_Menue2.jpg.627d0838cfcdf144ccdc798688d65b64.jpg

On 10/24/2021 at 11:56 AM, Tassadar33 said:

SUM will seemingly try processing the inventory, it comes up empty with 'Processing [Inventory_]... Done! Processed [0] Items'.

Crap, I must have changed the inventory json lists names from SUM 1.53 to current SUM. 

There are two solutions,

1. If you know how to edit .json files you can change the inventory form list and int list names from whatever they are in SUM 1.53 to 'Inventory_1, Inventory_2 ... etc.'.
  2. Or, uninstall current SUM; install SUM 1.53, get your PC's inventory from the .json, save; uninstall SUM 1.53, install current SUM; load the save you just made; store the PC's inventory to .json.   
On 10/26/2021 at 4:44 AM, Inte said:

Crap, I must have changed the inventory json lists names from SUM 1.53 to current SUM.  

Thanks for the confirmation. I used the old version to transfer my inventory and then switched to the new version - it works like a charm!

The mods transfer feature sure has become extensive. I love how it enables me to start a new game (after changing / updating my mod list) and quickly reach the same state as in / almost resume my last save!

@Inte @Herowynne

Hi both

I've been using POP since forever, but I'm presently a little bit lost on the last lot of upgrades

I'm running SE, with the 5.30.1 generation of POP with matching SUM and DDe

I now want to update to the latest versions - hadn't had time to deal with the last couple of changes - and I am a bit lost on the changes I need to make to folder structures

Would it be possible to write down, in just one place, what we need to do when shifting stuff?  I'd have a punt, but I struggled a bit with the DDe folder shifts made about the time I was fiddling about with Nymra's Defeat type mod - I've disabled that currently as it doesn't play well with some other stuff I have  - and the present changes seem to be a bit more fundamental

A simple guide, for the simple minded elderly, would really be very helpful.  ?

TIA if you can find time, and the patience, to do such 

38 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

@Inte @Herowynne

Hi both

I've been using POP since forever, but I'm presently a little bit lost on the last lot of upgrades

I'm running SE, with the 5.30.1 generation of POP with matching SUM and DDe

I now want to update to the latest versions - hadn't had time to deal with the last couple of changes - and I am a bit lost on the changes I need to make to folder structures

Would it be possible to write down, in just one place, what we need to do when shifting stuff?  I'd have a punt, but I struggled a bit with the DDe folder shifts made about the time I was fiddling about with Nymra's Defeat type mod - I've disabled that currently as it doesn't play well with some other stuff I have  - and the present changes seem to be a bit more fundamental

A simple guide, for the simple minded elderly, would really be very helpful.  ?

TIA if you can find time, and the patience, to do such 

Are you asking about which versions of SUM, DDE, and POP are compatible with each other? If so...

My SUM, DDE, and POP SE conversion release notes are always in these posts:

Based on feedback about version number combinations, I added version number compatibility info to the release notes.

The latest versions are SUM 2.30.5, DDE 5.30.1, and POP 5.30.4, and I have verified that version combination works together.

On the other hand, you may be asking about the folder structure for the JSON files used by SUM, DDE, and POP. If so...

I don't think that @Inte made any significant changes to the JSON file folder structure with the changes from SUM 2.30.1 -> 2.30.5 and POP 5.30.1 -> POP 5.30.4.

If you have follow-up questions about specific JSON files, please tell me their names and I will investigate further for you.

26 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Are you asking about which versions of SUM, DDE, and POP are compatible with each other? If so...

My SUM, DDE, and POP SE conversion release notes are always in these posts:

Based on feedback about version number combinations, I added version number compatibility info to the release notes.

The latest versions are SUM 2.30.5, DDE 5.30.1, and POP 5.30.4, and I have verified that version combination works together.

On the other hand, you may be asking about the folder structure for the JSON files used by SUM, DDE, and POP. If so...

I don't think that @Inte made any significant changes to the JSON file folder structure with the changes from SUM 2.30.1 -> 2.30.5 and POP 5.30.1 -> POP 5.30.4.

If you have follow-up questions about specific JSON files, please tell me their names and I will investigate further for you.

Thanks

I've no problem with working out the mods' compatibility.  I always have the three running in synch

I was more confused about all the folder issues @Inte was talking about when referring to moving 'MCM' / 'global' folders and such like. 

For instance, I have in the past got the outfits I'd created in DDe moved about OK when DDe's folder structure was changed previously, but I really just wanted a simple explanation of which folders from my current active generations (I misquoted my current active modes in my first post - /slaps wrist) .... ie

SUM/ 2.02 / POP 2.02 / DDE 5.02  

.... should now be moved where, when I install the three up-to-date current mods in their present synched state

Sorry if I was originally confusing, but is that a bit clearer? ?

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

is that a bit clearer?

Yes.

2 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I really just wanted a simple explanation of which folders from my current active generations (I misquoted my current active modes in my first post - /slaps wrist) .... ie

SUM/ 2.02 / POP 2.02 / DDE 5.02  

.... should now be moved where, when I install the three up-to-date current mods in their present synched state

I understand the question, and it exceeds my knowledge. I know that @Inte has changed some of the key names and data types in some of the JSON files since the SUM, DDE, and POP versions that you listed, but I don't know whether the outfit-related JSON files are affected.

We will need to wait for @Inte to answer your question.

4 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Yes.

I understand the question, and it exceeds my knowledge. I know that @Inte has changed some of the key names and data types in some of the JSON files since the SUM, DDE, and POP versions that you listed, but I don't know whether the outfit-related JSON files are affected.

We will need to wait for @Inte to answer your question.

Thank you. 

On reflection, however much we all very much appreciate your work on making these mods SE compatible, I probably shouldn't have tagged you in on this, so for that, my apologies

7 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Thank you. 

On reflection, however much we all very much appreciate your work on making these mods SE compatible, I probably shouldn't have tagged you in on this, so for that, my apologies

No worries! I'm happy to help however I can. :)

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

what must i do to get bread and skooma in the prison ?

With the default MCM settings, after Punishment events in the regular jail cell, or in the Jarl cell, the NPC will typically drop food and drink items and tell your player character to consume them.

The NPC will drop random choices of food or drink. I do occasionally see skooma dropped as a drink. I do not recall ever seeing bread dropped as a food item, but bread may drop. The key point is the dropped food and drink are randomly selected.

On 11/2/2021 at 3:47 PM, donkeywho said:

I was more confused about all the folder issues @Inte was talking about when referring to moving 'MCM' / 'global' folders and such like. 

I just eliminated the MCM folder. So, move everything from the MCM folder to the Global one. 

So, SKSE\Plugins\Devious Devices - Equip\Global\MCM\Outfits\ becomes, SKSE\Plugins\Devious Devices - Equip\Global\Outfits\. This change applies to all my mods not just DDe. 

19 hours ago, shiagwen said:

what must i do to get bread and skooma in the prison ?

13 hours ago, Herowynne said:

The NPC will drop random choices of food or drink. I do occasionally see skooma dropped as a drink. I do not recall ever seeing bread dropped as a food item, but bread may drop. The key point is the dropped food and drink are randomly selected.

You can customize what food is dropped as well. 

In my previous post you can follow the link to instructions on how to edit the POP food list, but also you can specify a single food item to drop. 

1. In SUM form lists change the 'Folder Path' to 'xpopForms', that will switch the folder to the POP forms folder.

Spoiler

20211108000629_1.jpg

2. Select the xpopForms.json. 

Spoiler

20211108000636_1.jpg

3. Select the POP food list you are using, the default is 'FoodServed'.

Spoiler

20211108000645_1.jpg

4. Scroll down to the food items in the list. In this example the bread is at index No. 2. 

Spoiler

20211108000700_1.jpg

5. Go to POP 'Cell' page and after the food list you are using add that previous index, in this example 2. 

Spoiler

20211108000726_1.jpg

20211108000737_1.jpg

Now, only the bread will drop in the cell. The same can be done for the drinks. 

5 hours ago, Inte said:

I just eliminated the MCM folder. So, move everything from the MCM folder to the Global one. 

So, SKSE\Plugins\Devious Devices - Equip\Global\MCM\Outfits\ becomes, SKSE\Plugins\Devious Devices - Equip\Global\Outfits\. This change applies to all my mods not just DDe. 

Thanks  That helps!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2021 at 6:24 AM, annanymus said:

I'm using the patch that took AE 1.6 back to SSE 1.5. So I have SexLab 163b. SUM gives me an error that I need SexLab 162. Nothing else is throwing exceptions. Is this a settings issue? Is there a patch I missed? I have SUM 2.30.5.

I think author of the mod just needs to update the mod, if you can track down sexlab 162, then you can use that instead. There has been update to sexlab like a week ago.

Edited by NiX10
On 11/23/2021 at 7:19 AM, KalBreen said:

Sexlab has now been updated to a new version. Can we expect to see a new SUM soon so we don't see the message that the new Sexlab has not been tested with SUM?

On 11/28/2021 at 12:24 AM, annanymus said:

I'm using the patch that took AE 1.6 back to SSE 1.5. So I have SexLab 163b. SUM gives me an error that I need SexLab 162. Nothing else is throwing exceptions. Is this a settings issue? Is there a patch I missed? I have SUM 2.30.5.

14 hours ago, NiX10 said:

I think author of the mod just needs to update the mod, if you can track down sexlab 162, then you can use that instead. There has been update to sexlab like a week ago.

I need a screenshot of the SUM MCM 'System' page showing the new SL version. 

53 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

Out of curiosity, hows the mod support for AE? do SE mods just work or do they need to be converted.

It's a dance, some work but anything that touches scripts may get sketchy.  There are some mods that do a lot of work using internal API expectations and those have to be converted.  If the mod is based on other frameworks that have already been converted then they will likely ~work.  Race menu for instance will have to be converted but until it is it works with caveats (for example you can't load presets).  I am just dealing with the missing bits at the moment and just troubleshooting through what works vs what doesn't, but for the most part it works fine.  I am currently having some issues with Sexlab loading animations beyond the ones that come with it and Zaz but I suspect it is just one of the mods not liking the limited script support at the moment.  The Prison Overhaul Patched isn't quite working at the moment for me (when you get arrested you just get stuck in place after the surrender animation plays) but that could be more Sexlab scripting issues not sure. I think out of the 100 mods I have running in AE at the moment only about 5 or 6 are not behaving though.