Jump to content
NekoLady

Sexbound Futanari

Recommended Posts

View File

A mod that lets female gender to gain an extra tool that allows them to impregnate other females.

Basically it makes female capable of both impregnating and being impregnated.

I did not touch the function of males so they will still be the same.

 

Supports everything from effects, sprites, to pregnancy for the modded gender.

Everything else will still follow the restriction of the base API.

 

 

Important: Requires latest Sexbound API 2.8.3 (Beta).

Will probably not work on any version lower than 2.8.1 so do not ask why it is not working.

 

Installation:

Extract the zip into your /starbound/mods/ folder.



Credits: Thanks to Locuturus and red3dred. Been fun digging through and learning from your files!


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/19/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexbound API 2.8.1 Beta

View File

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Kawaoneechan said:

Actually, what does this do??

NVM I just tried it out, basically all of the original female(I only tried a floran female) races can impregnate others now,  play a female and basically futa all the same

 

Edit: No, it works on all female races, both base and modded, for base tho it seems to add a dick, works amazing with the animated body mod

Link to post

Basically, only the 1st female actor will be modified by the script so their female partner will still be non-futa unless you switch their role.

No sprite editing has been done so it should be compatible with any races as long as they don't touch that one script.

They can impregnate other females (not males) and they still can be impregnated by both. Climax effects are also modified.

 

The downside to this is that if the base Sexbound API gets updated, specifically that one script, I will have to update it as well to avoid things breaking everywhere for others.

Same goes to any update to the base sprite sheet or any new positions.

This means the mod itself is very strict with the Sexbound API version as requirement.

Link to post
1 hour ago, NekoLady said:

Basically, only the 1st female actor will be modified by the script so their female partner will still be non-futa unless you switch their role.

No sprite editing has been done so it should be compatible with any races as long as they don't touch that one script.

They can impregnate other females (not males) and they still can be impregnated by both. Climax effects are also modified.

 

The downside to this is that if the base Sexbound API gets updated, specifically that one script, I will have to update it as well to avoid things breaking everywhere for others.

Same goes to any update to the base sprite sheet or any new positions.

This means the mod itself is very strict with the Sexbound API version as requirement.

I see someone has started modding like me.... by which i mean, i know better ways to hook into those scripts without breaking things and only recently Loc reminded me it existed.

But hey, nice to see more modders approaching this. Though, i'd have to question why'd you approach things like this... Only actor 1, and enabled pregnancy in such specific way. But oh well.

Link to post
Just now, red3dred said:

I see someone has started modding like me.... by which i mean, i know better ways to hook into those scripts without breaking things and only recently Loc reminded me it existed.

But hey, nice to see more modders approaching this. Though, i'd have to question why'd you approach things like this... Only actor 1, and enabled pregnancy in such specific way. But oh well.

Shame there is no way to patch lua scripts without overwriting it with order of priority in Starbound.

 

Anyway for the approach, it's actually a matter of personal preference. I find it strange to have the bits sprite clashing with the belly sprite in some positions for other actor so I purposely limit it to 1st actor.

I can add the extra bits to other actor as another version if there is a demand for it, I guess. Though unless the other actor is not pregnant, it won't be much of a difference.

I also managed to goofed up by making 1st actor getting pregnant instead of other actor while tinkering about... so there is that possibility of me messing things up too much due to my own incompetence.

 

Male can't get pregnant because there is already a mod for that by you. I didn't try running both together but it might work if my load order is lower than yours (mine at 50, not sure what yours is). That way your script should overwrite mine and enable any gender to impregnate each other. Just a guess though.

Link to post
On 1/18/2019 at 11:26 PM, NekoLady said:

Basically, only the 1st female actor will be modified by the script so their female partner will still be non-futa unless you switch their role.

No sprite editing has been done so it should be compatible with any races as long as they don't touch that one script.

They can impregnate other females (not males) and they still can be impregnated by both. Climax effects are also modified.

 

The downside to this is that if the base Sexbound API gets updated, specifically that one script, I will have to update it as well to avoid things breaking everywhere for others.

Same goes to any update to the base sprite sheet or any new positions.

This means the mod itself is very strict with the Sexbound API version as requirement.

Darn I was hopping it would change the sprites

Link to post
On 1/18/2019 at 7:48 PM, mennyt said:

NVM I just tried it out, basically all of the original female(I only tried a floran female) races can impregnate others now,  play a female and basically futa all the same

 

Edit: No, it works on all female races, both base and modded, for base tho it seems to add a dick, works amazing with the animated body mod

Where can I find the Animated Body Mod?

Link to post
On 3/3/2019 at 1:41 AM, genderneutralnoun said:

2.8.1 isn't available on the page anymore, I even checked the MEGA link. Is this compatible with 2.8.2?

Should be. No pregnancy script has been modified from 2.8.1 as far as I know.

Updated the file anyway for 2.8.3. Nothing really changed except for the metadata.

Link to post
20 hours ago, mennyt said:

The wait continues

 

Since some people asked me, i added the same visual functionality of this mod as a separate download over at PM2PB, just a FYI...  "Sexbound Futanari NL"...
Also, PM2PB allows for the same things this mod does, but configurable...

I guess everyone just ignores the mod because of the dumb name? It really boggles me that these features are out there and people are still waiting.

With respect to NekoLady however, don't mean to take over your mod.

Link to post
On 6/10/2019 at 6:00 PM, red3dred said:

Since some people asked me, i added the same visual functionality of this mod as a separate download over at PM2PB, just a FYI...  "Sexbound Futanari NL"...
Also, PM2PB allows for the same things this mod does, but configurable...

I guess everyone just ignores the mod because of the dumb name? It really boggles me that these features are out there and people are still waiting.

With respect to NekoLady however, don't mean to take over your mod.

Oh thank you for the info I'll go download that, I didn't even know. Ask for this I do consider it the starting point for the futa mod making her the founder, continue the legacy until she returns I guess

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...