Jump to content
SkyrimBloodJig

Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request)

Recommended Posts

2 Dean00

Are You shared mod above, please?

And...Do You planned Clair Nude not fishnet but nylon/silk stockings (like Ada slut Mod on this page but nude and not without dress)?

Thank You very much.

Share this post


Link to post
22 hours ago, VenturousGamer said:
22 hours ago, Miguelbiersack said:

Ya salió Kombat 11 mortal y sería súper sexy si logran desnudar a las chicas, así que, por favor, amigos, si conocen algo de moda y hablan en foros para hacerlo realidad.

It'll probably be a while until we actually receive actual tools and encouraged mod developers to actually do that. The recent two sequels haven't been given great mods and sadly with what's going on it'll take an entire village for that type of work.

 

Thanks for sharing but give it more than enough time because this isn't an immediate success at this time.

Its even worse than that. The developers actively tried to prevent people from making custom skins for MKX by patching in a bootup checksum (basically at startup if the game detected one of the model/texture files wasn't its original filesize the game would refuse to load). Modders quickly figured ways around the checksum but just be prepared for the MK11 devs to not only not make things easier for modders, but actively work against any efforts to create user-made skins.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

Its even worse than that. The developers actively tried to prevent people from making custom skins for MKX by patching in a bootup checksum (basically at startup if the game detected one of the model/texture files wasn't its original filesize the game would refuse to load). Modders quickly figured ways around the checksum but just be prepared for the MK11 devs not only not make things easier for modders, but actively work against any efforts to create user-made skins.

MKX and Mk11 have microtransactions, obviously they dont like people get they thing dat suppose to use for them make money

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dean00 said:

Hello! I'd like to ask if anyone could upgrade or improve a naked mod to Ada, and apply that barefoot mod on it, because I think this naked mod has the best body shape ever made for Ada, but the mod's owner has abandoned it. Well, as I've commented, it needs updates and some improvements, but it's fully playable as well.

 

Here the link to the mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/41

Share this post


Link to post

 

2 hours ago, MrEsturk said:

Its even worse than that. The developers actively tried to prevent people from making custom skins for MKX by patching in a bootup checksum (basically at startup if the game detected one of the model/texture files wasn't its original filesize the game would refuse to load). Modders quickly figured ways around the checksum but just be prepared for the MK11 devs to not only not make things easier for modders, but actively work against any efforts to create user-made skins.

 

Yeah, it sucks but that's why mod creators should collaborate together to beat them at this game they're playing. The only way we'll be receiving better mods is only if we're working together with the resources and fighting prudish developers.

 

30 minutes ago, GuiRush said:

Hello! I'd like to ask if anyone could upgrade or improve a naked mod to Ada, and apply that barefoot mod on it, because I think this naked mod has the best body shape ever made for Ada, but the mod's owner has abandoned it. Well, as I've commented, it needs updates and some improvements, but it's fully playable as well.

 

Here the link to the mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/41

 

I'd do it if I already had the game but unfortunately not at this time. Thankfully, I've been studying with some of the tutorials and already prepared for something.

 

But yes, that mod needs extensive improvements including ridding of her necklace and any potential items mysteriously hovering over or beside her body.

 

This is why creating a variety with the same model makes it easier.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

MKX and Mk11 have microtransactions, obviously they dont like people get they thing dat suppose to use for them make money

They both use the same format for the meshes that can be exported with Umodel.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...