Animations + Objects by Hyperdriver

11 hours ago, jenyeah said:

Thank you for the links.

P.S.1:

Oh, people are saying that, "Build-a-Shower Kit" no longer works and needs to update.

If that's true then it is just too bad.

Of course I hope it works fine with new patches but if not, just too bad.

No problem! I've been using them in my game for ages without any issues, Maybe they've got other mods that conflict somehow? I'm updated to the latest patch too. 

I have a couple problems with this mod, it changes the position of bones in the rig and is a replacement of the workout rig. So now all workout machines are in broken position and the standard animations on them are also broken because of this. 

Second problem is that it still has the functions of the workout rig, you can change this by changing the Tags in the object definition.

6 hours ago, Hyperdriver said:

Thank you for suggesting flaws. Soon I will release an update with a fix of all the bugs. Also, I will remove the need for CN where it is not needed. Well, a few new items will appear with animations.

oooooo yay if it works without the CN count me in. It would be good to have it working Thank you. ?  Keep us posted when its ready ?

Best wishes,

Steve

CN Main Module added in a few extra bits to outfit customization such as adding futa bulges to nearly any outfit so it isn't as if its only function was to add bestiality to the mix.

Still, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with these animations, anyway, so it would be for the best to remove unnecessary dependencies from mods whenever possible.

49 minutes ago, Kurgan77 said:

But do I have to delete old files?

No offence but are you sure you are ready for modding if you are asking such a rudimentary question?

It's nearly always better to delete than overwrite unless the mod author has a specific way you have to install a update that info will be on the mod page.