Aldebaran

New Bodyslideable Male High-Poly Body Project

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I was just rebuilding my Skyrim Special Edition installation anyway so I may as well test this out as soon as I get it up and running. I'll likely check back in a few hours from now to report how it works in-game. 

For some reason, the sliders aren't being displayed in Bodyslide when I use the test files. I see that it is mentioned that they are not yet available. Maybe I'll just goof around with this in Outfit Studio until the sliders are done.

Yeah, they're not available since I'm trying to fix the genitals on the new body. I've gone ahead and created some new genitals for the male body which are not smurfs or vextors. I think the name is... Don't have time to check, but we're going to be going over a few things on Monday. You'll see me posting more stuff on Monday and Tuesday. I'll be posting the new body to if you want to just test the mesh itself in game and please let me know if you see any seam breaks etc.. This is what I'm after more than anything is to make sure the male body works properly in game.

@BringtheNoise I've just posted the info on the server. No biggie. I'm glad you posted it here. People can go back to it later and use it as a reference if they decide to build their own male body. 

I didn't think of how we could load SAM's bodies as reference for the BME body. This will set us up well. I was thinking it could be done, but I wasn't sure how you could use the body as a reference shape and build it off as a slider. This is great. I like how we can adjust the seams to the body too so it'll line up well. 

If we can get BME to have the SAM's presets and SOS presets. I think everyone will be happy for sure. I'll bring more information on this subject on the server and might bring some of it over on this forum too since it'll make things a bit easier say and if people want to get an idea on how we built this body. They can go back and look at this information. Good stuff. 

23 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

I was just rebuilding my Skyrim Special Edition installation anyway so I may as well test this out as soon as I get it up and running. I'll likely check back in a few hours from now to report how it works in-game. 

For some reason, the sliders aren't being displayed in Bodyslide when I use the test files. I see that it is mentioned that they are not yet available. Maybe I'll just goof around with this in Outfit Studio until the sliders are done.

That's because there aren't any sliders yet :)

23 hours ago, BringtheNoise said:

For the Male Sliders couldn't you use either SAM's slider or Load up the different SOS body shapes?

I'm not sure what permissions SAM has and if we can use those assets.

18 minutes ago, Shiva182 said:

That's because there aren't any sliders yet :)

I'm not sure what permissions SAM has and if we can use those assets.

We can use the reference and make sliders through them. We can't use their actual sliders, but we can make copies of their bodies. It'll be the same when we do it with Dizona. We're going to make a preset slider for the Dizona body too. 

It's going to save us a lot of time. ?

Hey just wanted to say am looking forward to seeing the outcome of this.  Although not at a point of trying it out right now lol.  I was wondering and I hope don;t mind me asking. But any chance you will work on an uncut version when get to point you can?  We seem to be sorely lacking those for SOS, or even nude bodies in general unless it;s "the old 'Nude Male', and does seem a little odd to have all the men in Tamrial circumcised and no lore reason behind it ?   Least that i know off... Mutilation!!   hah

Oh another question.  I've not used Bodyslide before.. still kinda new to all these different options didnl;t have (or I didn;t find) until recently returning back to skyrim.  Does it let you change the girth of the cock too?  Possibly separate from length if need be?"

18 hours ago, Talru said:

Hey just wanted to say am looking forward to seeing the outcome of this.  Although not at a point of trying it out right now lol.  I was wondering and I hope don;t mind me asking. But any chance you will work on an uncut version when get to point you can?  We seem to be sorely lacking those for SOS, or even nude bodies in general unless it;s "the old 'Nude Male', and does seem a little odd to have all the men in Tamrial circumcised and no lore reason behind it ?   Least that i know off... Mutilation!!   hah

Oh another question.  I've not used Bodyslide before.. still kinda new to all these different options didnl;t have (or I didn;t find) until recently returning back to skyrim.  Does it let you change the girth of the cock too?  Possibly separate from length if need be?"

It really comes down to if I can get the genitals to work with the new BME body. I've been busying my ass trying to get everything to be compatible with the new genitalia. I've run into a lot of weight issues and vertice compatibility. SOS is a very complex mod and meshes which aren't setup for it can be very tricky. They tend to break easily. Stuff is complex. 

This looks very promising ! And finally some interest in a male body after all those female body variants...

It would be great if you could get the help from some people on vectorplexus.com, especially Kouleifoh who created amazing hi-poly body, hands and feet meshes and textures for SAM as well as a racemenu plugin with bodygen ini files...

This looks very promising ! And finally some interest in a male body after all those female body variants...

It would be great if you could get the help from some people on vectorplexus.com, especially Kouleifoh who created amazing hi-poly body, hands and feet meshes and textures for SAM as well as a racemenu plugin with bodygen ini files...

42 minutes ago, fjob276 said:

Yeah, that guy is a damn wizard, his SAM textures are the best character textures I have ever seen in Skyrim. 

I'm working right now on trying to fix the SOS bone and compatibility issue with Outfit studio. Right now I'm using Mesh rigger a tool which can add bones and weights to any mesh for Skyrim LE. I wish it was updated to work with Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 meshes since it would make my life easier. 

Here is my issue and I'll explain it so everyone has an idea what's going on. Mesh rigger builds bones through it's program. I used SOS skeleton and it built and fixed the bones for BME. However, when I import the mesh from BME with the SOS bones. The OS skeleton overwrites the SOS bones and messes the skeleton like so. 

Spoiler

image.png.c48b20b3677becc6bc5019bb67a5b06c.png

Now the mesh is supposed to look like this.

Spoiler

image.png.a1a2e7649f254b7df50e3e13b23cedd2.png

Now I go and take the default skeleton from Outfit studio and import it to Mesh Rigger and run the skeleton to see if I can add the bones from the OS Skeleton. However, Mesh Rigger's UI can't handled the amount of bones for the skeleton. I'm guessing the original author didn't expect OS skeleton to be so big. The new bones look like this. 

unknown.png

There is no way for me to go left or right or up or down on the "Y" and "X" axis on this bonemenu. There are just too many bones and the author of Mesh Rigger didn't create a scroll bar for this menu in his UI. However, I have figured out where one needs to be added, but it's pretty complex for something so simple. 

First off Mesh Rigger uses a UI system called, "Tkinter" which is a UI library for python 3.4. Mesh Rigger was designed using python and the tool works very well, but.. Due to this one little issue I can't complete my work. I'm slowly trying to figure out how to implement a scrollbar, but.. I'm still very new to studying python at the moment. I've been learning it off and on fro eight months now, but it's still taking me a long time since I still don't know what the hell I'm doing. 

If anyone knows how I can implement these scroll bars. Please help out if you can. This would benefit the whole community if this tool was able to get the everything it needed. I'd would love to see a project where this tool got updated too. 

On 1/27/2019 at 12:32 PM, Tooneyman23 said:

We can use the reference and make sliders through them. We can't use their actual sliders, but we can make copies of their bodies. It'll be the same when we do it with Dizona. We're going to make a preset slider for the Dizona body too. 

It's going to save us a lot of time. ?

Great because I prefer to use SAM and/or Dizona than SOS tbh.  Its great that its a possiblity.

On 1/29/2019 at 10:08 PM, fjob276 said:

On 1/29/2019 at 10:51 PM, SpyVsPie said:

Yeah, that guy is a damn wizard, his SAM textures are the best character textures I have ever seen in Skyrim. 

I freakin agree with this.  I actually do follow vectorplexus.com website quite frequently.  I would love it if Kouleifoh and Tooneyman can do something together for this project regarding SAM.  That would be awesome.

On 2/3/2019 at 12:04 PM, Tooneyman23 said:

I'm working right now on trying to fix the SOS bone and compatibility issue with Outfit studio. Right now I'm using Mesh rigger a tool which can add bones and weights to any mesh for Skyrim LE. I wish it was updated to work with Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 meshes since it would make my life easier. 

Here is my issue and I'll explain it so everyone has an idea what's going on. Mesh rigger builds bones through it's program. I used SOS skeleton and it built and fixed the bones for BME. However, when I import the mesh from BME with the SOS bones. The OS skeleton overwrites the SOS bones and messes the skeleton like so. 

Why not just use 3ds max?

On 2/7/2019 at 11:48 PM, PolarGrizzlyNSFW said:

Can this support oldrim/classic Skyrim if not Special Edition? 

Can this be available in old/classic Skyrim (Oldrim) for those who have low-spec PC.

We haven't decided yet it we'll release this doe Oldrim, but it's looking like we will and then just port the meshes to SE. It's easier to port from Oldrim to SE from the start than decide later to recreate everything for Oldrim.

If you have a low-spec PC you should get SE since it runs much smoother on your computer than Oldrim.

On 2/8/2019 at 4:30 PM, Shiva182 said:

We haven't decided yet it we'll release this doe Oldrim, but it's looking like we will and then just port the meshes to SE. It's easier to port from Oldrim to SE from the start than decide later to recreate everything for Oldrim.

If you have a low-spec PC you should get SE since it runs much smoother on your computer than Oldrim.

The bodies in the video look fantastic.  I really hope you decide to do both for Oldrim.

On 2/19/2019 at 7:55 AM, nagothm said:

The bodies in the video look fantastic.  I really hope you decide to do both for Oldrim.

Yes. I'll be looking into it. If I can get Mesh Riggers UI fixed. I'll add it to Skyrim LE. Good news. I'm making progress. =D

I'm using Oldrim, and the only version of BodySlide I managed to find... But BodySlide closes itself every time I attempt to preview any of the BME options. Perhaps its because I have a UUNP body loaded in the presets section? But I can't really select no preset at all, so not sure what to do about that?

EDIT: Scratch that, for some reason, M.O. failed to install the update, and even failed to uninstall the old version, lol. I can't WAIT to see this in full working order. :) It's only a bajillion years overdue.

Update.. I fixed the penis bones for BME. However, I'm still dealing with this issue for now... 

When in the engine the area around the penis breaks. Someone told me this could be fixed and I'm thinking it can be, but I've got to make sure I've got the right weights. 

Here is my issue, but I have fixed the penis bones. 

unknown.png?width=787&height=492

Before they look like this... 

unknown.png?width=400&height=250

In the engine the penis is fine, but... it breaks when it comes to movement which is most likely a weight issue. If anyone knows how I might be able to fix this please hit me up. I'll keep looking into trying to deal with it for now. 

ScreenShot24.png?width=400&height=250

It's broken in 3DS max too, but I think I might be able to fix it in Max. 

unknown.png?width=400&height=250

Once the genital area is fixed. I can start to create sliders. =P

Extra... Extra.. Read all about it.. Male bodyslide is almost here. 

The BME body has been created and is ready to go. I've added a quite a few things. If anyone's interested. 

Let's show case the full bodies for everyone. 

Spoiler

image.png.3bdd6e2dc20c7249702c0060a0a10901.png

BME Underwear

Spoiler

image.png.2cf6ae836c011f3ac7528d49fd29db25.png

BME Shorts

Spoiler

image.png.6f27199f26bec2e85dcb576be44879a0.png

Custom made penis for SOS light and Full. 

Spoiler

image.png.b0d34361a14a2da292df87f9a048a86d.png

You can chose between a cut

Spoiler

image.png.a3e219a56105bd9961a422b9b3807bae.png

Or an uncut version.

Spoiler

image.png.7c7ec3a5f3a495a0e159a892c872d06f.png

The uncut is also Hi-poly.

Spoiler

image.png.1886ad5928298169917a33a5b864df9e.png

And the best part. The body comes with HDT weights for bounce and giggles. 

Spoiler

image.png.d53ae5fb795236071a0d68319f16b5b9.png

Here is the entire body ready to rock and roll.

image.png.22543d4baddef916fea8db5785b25f39.png

As you can see. This is a 100% hi-poly body. It works very well. I've tested all of them and it's fully compatible with SOS light and full.

If you don't want to use the BME genitals. You can use the original SOS light and full at your own pleasure. This body was designed specifically for the use. 

image.png.6b10aba8a842e39f13fa99578a23fefb.png

Anyway, I hope this gets everyone super excited. I know I am. Woot, woot.

We're looking for texture artist who want to help us update or create some new textures for BME. The models are based off vanilla skyrim bodies so it shouldn't be too hard. Please contact me here or through nexus. 

*er.. so is there like a way to download this yet? ik i saw one of your downloadable files for testing. but is there a more updated one you need help testing cuz id be willing to. 

*also will this body work with HDT SMP? and will there be .xml files included for that? (cuz i did see you said it was weighted for hdt)

*last question: will it be compatible with masculine khajiit body textures?? cuz my character is a dagi-raht (really an ohmes raht) using the dagi face textures and head + High poly mesh male body for SOS + masculine khajiit body textures that i've slightly modified to better work with it. 

I guess what im asking is.. are the texture maps similar to the ones that work with the regular high poly male body from: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5853-high-poly-males-sos/