New Bodyslideable Male High-Poly Body Project

Just an update, since some of you have been asking how this is going, and its own thread so it doesn't get lost.

The project is going very well! Tooneyman has been at it hammer and tongs creating an entirely new scratch-built, high-poly, physics-enabled, anatomically correct male body (with nevernude option) that looks fantastic rendered by Skyrim SE's more advanced engine. Look at this gorgeous thing. ?

Spoiler

A view in NifScope of Tooney's incredible sculpting and increased polygon count.

625673013_high-polymesh.png.d9d5c1c860f795da0cefd3a9bd5100bd.png

Vanilla-style body rendered in-game. Ignore the janky neck seam. That's been fixed.

ScreenShot2.png.9da68c67daab6bab94db1502cb983583.png

In Outfit Studio: A view of this fellow's rather fetching wrists (and not so fetching placeholder undies).

seams.png.e95d1a5328a787aa93a3b208eacb8d79.png

In Outfit Studio: A full-body view with texture.

2123193799_texturedinoutfitstudio.png.fd756c9929329752096019c726a33796.png

The really exciting part though is that this body is fully adjustable in Bodyslide so you can play with whatever sort of body you want. Any tweaks and tricks possible with Bodyslide-capable female body replacers should work just as well with this one.

The potential for expanded development is huge, and we're really looking forward to seeing what the community will do with it once it's released.

Matter of fact, if you want to help out with this project now, we'd love to have you.

What we need:

• Sliders. Lots of sliders. The new high-poly UNP female body replacer being worked on alongside the high-poly male is nearly finished, and both of them are going to need sliders. If you like creating those, Tooney and Shiva would LOVE to hear from you! If you decide to jump in, it won't be like you're responsible for all sliders. This will be a community effort, and the project will be glad to have whatever you can contribute.

• A penis modeller. No, really. It is Tooney's opinion that his aesthetic dick modelling skills are not currently up to scratch. He's put so much work into making this body look amazing that we can hardly send it out the door with a lacklustre tackle. If junk is your jam and you'd like to help with this, drop @Shiva182 or @Tooneyman23 a note.

• Name suggestions. We have a few ideas of our own, but more ideas are always better. A project this awesome really needs its own branding. Drop your suggestions in the thread.

If you'd like to help create sliders but don't know how, Tooney put out a really great, pretty straight-forward how-to video. The process isn't difficult, it just takes a bit of practice to get things looking right.

Questions are welcome, encouraged even. We're so excited about this project. Can't wait until you can all play with it!

3 hours ago, darkconsole said:

why are you calling it unp? thats going to get confusing.

We're actually trying to come up with a name for the new male bodyslide right now and would like the communities help since we're really trying to figure out what we want to call it. 

Also a few details I'd like to add to @Aldebaran comments. 

We're going to need texture artists for the adult version of the body. There is no way around this it. I'm making two version of the male body right now. Just like UNPR and UNPre. I'll explain in further detail to hopefully not confuse anyone.

R stands for Remastered. It uses the original hand and ankle seams of the Bethesda body allowing the original vanilla textures and Tempered skin's vanilla textures to be used. However.... The seams if you look closely look like shit. When CBBE was created. Caliente decided along with this team to create a brand new body from scratch and rework the wrists and ankle seams of the body. People liked the new body enough they created textures for it for the brand you UV map. This is why you can't use Vanilla skyrim textures for CBBE, but you can with UNP. UNP uses the original Skyrim wrist seams along with ankle seams. If you look closely at the seams for UNP they look bumpy where CBBE looks smooth and round. ;) Super sexy CBBE is. I've figured out how to do this myself with the male body too, which I've titled "re" which stands for recreate since you're recreating the UV map with the setup. I explain a bit about the UNPre I've created too on the other thread. 

I want to create two different male bodies using the better male remesh which we have permissions to use. I'm adding the high level components for the makes like nipples, genitals and better hands and feet. I even have an anus to add to the body if some people would like that. The anus will be based off of a model I've modified from CBBE max's anus and recreated it to look nicer and be smaller than the CBBE max version since I feel it was um... how you say... ugly. 

The hands as of right now I'm looking into remolding from vanilla along with the feet since the feet are from the better male body. No one has really created hands meshes except the Dizona body team on the russian site. They're the only hands I've found which actually look really good, but we don't have permission to use their hands so I'm not going to touch them. I may however, mold the vanilla hands around the dizona hands and create nice new hands from their model, but the mesh will be completely new. I'll add my finishing touches and spin on the vanilla hands which will come from Bethesda's meshes and go from there. 

Now there are two things we're going to go the route of when it comes to male bodyslide. We're going to do the vanilla textures with the R version or go the Caliente's route and create brand new UV map with the re version. 

We're also going to need help naming the body and would like the communities help with this process. 

So far since we're using the Better Male Remesh models. We're thinking B.M.E. for Better Males Enhanced or M.H.P. Male Higher Poly, maybe M.H.P.B? Male Hi-Poly Body? There are a lot of names we could come up with, but I'm definitely feeling the B.M.E... It kind of roles off the tongue a bit. Betterrrr.. Malessss.. Enhancedddd.... =P 

If you have anymore questions on the male bodyslide please don't hesitate to ask. Here are some pictures I've done with starting on the genital parts. The penis has been completely revamped from scratch and looks pretty good. However, I'm going to keep working on it until I feel it looks good. 

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=400&height=250

I think the big question everyone will be asking is will this be compatible with SOS? The answer is I'm going to try very hard to make it so. It'll most likely be fully compatible with SOS light more than Full since full is kind of it's own thing. The body and genitals are being create from scratch at the moment. This is literally it's own penis. It's never been created before. You're literally looking at a brand new mesh created from the Better Male Remesh bodies. I think it looks good, but needs more work to even out the vertices and fix some issues with the penis head. 

My biggest concern is the nipples and the feet. 

Here is a picture of the feet I've started and they look like shit. ?

Spoiler

The feet are higher poly and I haven't had a chance to smooth them out yet, but I'll do that soon. However, even after the smoothing there is no guarantee they'll look nice which scares me. 

I'm definitely struggling with the male feet so far. Feet and hands have never been my forte and if anyone could help please hit @Shiva182 or myself up and we'll invite you to our discord server. 

We will need textures. I've never done textures before and I know it's a tedious venture. However, if someone who doesn't mind working on textures could help us with this new body. Please let me know. 

Remember as I stated above. We can come at this two ways. We can start from scratch like CBBE did and create a new UV map for the malebody or we can use the vanilla seams from the Bethesda body like UNP's model did to allow players to use the vanilla textures. Just heads up no matter what when we make the male genital parts for the body. The textures will have to be completely recreated. :,(

This body will be HDT/CBPC/CBP worthy too. This way you get the body physics you've always wanted like UNPR and CBBE. I'll be making sure the genital's has collisions for both UNPR max and CBBE Special involved, so no worries on that front. ? I'm fully aware what needs to be implemented for this body, but again any help we can get from modelers/texture artists please feet free to hit me up on here or nexus. Cheers. 

First update for male bodyslide. I've just got done creating the penis for the male body. It's in full high poly glory and has been smoothed out. Here are some screens. I took the shape from better males and I adjusted and fixed it up. As you can see in the first image it was absolutely hideous. Now it looks amazing or pretty good from my standard. 

Spoiler

Here is what I built off of. 

And here is what the penis looks like now.  It went from this....

To this... 

I smoothed it. 

Look at all those polys completely smoothed out too. 

image.png.d12844ef60b62149e5f4eddc9d12aa3e.png

Anyway, I've also updated the body too and all I have to do is add nipples and a belly button. 

Spoiler

Here is the body right now. image.png.3144929f579c3460c36b80e09d58152f.png

And here is an idea of what it'll look like with higher polys. image.png.59c5b15e7dd5c7a624628d0fad2ec440.png

I'm probably going to redo the body a few times before I give it the final good to go, but so far. It' looks really nice. I really hope this gets people interested in the male bodyslide project. I really want to see this happen. I'll keep everyone posted when I fix other things too. =D Next is the feet. =P

Final update for the week. I've just finished the low res build for male bodyslide. Hands, feet, genitals, nipples, and belly buttons are created. 

Here is what the body looks like. There will be three different version of the body. There will be vanilla with a cup for the genitals. It looks like this. 

image.png.f1e99c094affe7f41383a19979e670a7.png

Spoiler

image.png.44aa0137a974565c84b554aed429e8ec.png

Here is the vanilla with texture to give you an idea of what it'll look like. 

Spoiler

image.png.49f42597a6b90a84a57563905e5e7ffd.png

And here is the adult version with the penis attached. 

Spoiler

image.png.347347c9bce15de4735cb59507cceb01.png

image.png.746dc2eb8d871a4359558a822d604d65.png

Here is the low res poly for now. I'm going to have to fix up the body to get the higher poly just the way it needs to look. This body is going to have a new UV map since I had to rebuild the hands and feet along with the nipples and belly button. However, once I've finished with the higher poly count. I'll work on the weights. If any texture artists would like to take a crack at the new male body please hit me or Shiva182 up.

Spoiler

image.png.5d335f098834a9c238f47d93f16eb582.png

I'm really hoping this generates some excitement in the community about the male bodyslide project. Seriously, this is long over do. Look forward to playing as your fat wizard or you skinny bone looking necromancer. The possibilities will be endless or your beefcake looking warrior. =P 

Interesting - I didn't know this forum post existed - but definitely going to be following it now very closely!

Thanks ever so much Tooneyman (and anyone else involved with this project) for bringing a new male body for Skyrim!!!

I have a question though.

I've basically given up on Skyrim SE because of the annoying Bethesda updates which break a lot of mods I enjoy.

So I've gone back to Oldrim with a surprisingly stable over 230 mod list.

So my question is, will this new male body be available for Oldrim as well?

16 hours ago, buttluver said:

Interesting - I didn't know this forum post existed - but definitely going to be following it now very closely!

Thanks ever so much Tooneyman (and anyone else involved with this project) for bringing a new male body for Skyrim!!!

I have a question though.

I've basically given up on Skyrim SE because of the annoying Bethesda updates which break a lot of mods I enjoy.

So I've gone back to Oldrim with a surprisingly stable over 230 mod list.

So my question is, will this new male body be available for Oldrim as well?

As of right now. We only plan to release the male bodyslide with sliders on SSE. However, I may release the male body itself on LE, but we'll see what the team wants to do. 

If anyone wants to play with the body. Here you go for BME. It has all the version. Just be aware if you use the male bodyslide. The weight is stuck on _0. I can't figure out how to get the body's genital's to stick to the body. If anyone knows someone who can help fix the bodies weights. Please let me know. This is the one part of the male mesh I have no idea what I'm doing.

BME Bodyslide 0.2.zip

I had a play around quickly with the body - firstly, looks great, I can see (even though I'm using SOS full instead of light, would light be a better option?) that it has the morphs for erections, etc, despite having 2 penises obviously - the lack of bodyslide, obviously because it's pre-alpha just makes the character look....hella skinny, but using Tempered Skins I saw absolutely no hand or foot seems on a close up, I saw the seam between the penis and the body but as stated that's something that for whatever reason won't stick, and it also seems untextured, even using tempered skins (intentional?).

I see a lot of promise in this, and as it moves forward I'm definitely keeping an eye on it (hell, I'll alpha test if you want a small control group), Skyrim SE lacks any meaningful male....anything, honestly, body, armours, etc, so hopefully this is a step in the right direction....the only suggestion I could potentially throw out is allow an uncut version too...and...well, that's about it, once the sliders get functional and everything hopefully people will start converting clothing meshes to this body and then the staples will be CBBE (always preferred it over UNP) and BME on any install. Keep up the ace work, most definitely.

I've gone ahead and created a new SOS compatible body for Skyrim SE. You can use any SOS penis you want and you'll be able to customize your body accordingly. You should be able to use Tempered skins too. I didn't see a problem with it. It worked pretty well in game. 

I'll make sure I add HDT physics to the body as well so you get bounce and giggles for breasts, butts and bellies. As for an anus I'm going to see how I can added it and see what bones will allow me to set it up. The body will be available with the vanilla body for Male bodyslide. I'm still going to see if I can fix up my other body to work properly, but you'll be able to have an SOS bodyslide setup.  

SOS light and SOS full will be required to use this adult body. Here is what it looks like. 

Spoiler

image.png.612d13958cb2d3545d3363a0e142953f.pngimage.png.62aad223960a56ff33642a51b214a439.png

The schlong will remain the same as SOS so we don't mess up the weights, but you'll have a HD body with hands and feet along with beast hands too. You'll be able to add sliders to the body. You'll be able to make your penis size inside Racemenu with whatever SOS genitals you normally choose from. 

Anyway, I hope this gets everyone excited. 

Another new update. I've taken our BME body and made it fully compatible with SOS light and full mods. This way you can use our own custom penis or you can use the original SOS penises. I'm going to be working over the next week to get the body weights right so when you install BME it'll work properly. 

Here is the updated pictures with the BME body working with Smurfs male penis. 

Spoiler

image.png.eda421992bd2c4a01d3f6ec9d6ae18d8.pngimage.png.8fd14ae5728536082e87f0d3cacaa2f5.pngimage.png.fe0994de31b5b477c3f4c364a0035478.png

image.png.82a1f98326447d9bd2a2465496bdf79c.png

We've adjusted our own penis to work with SOS as well and it'll be more customizable. 

Spoiler

image.png.850ec90e69200dcbd57196f7a8fb94c9.png

As you can see in this final picture. Our penis is 100% compatible with SOS. 

Spoiler

image.png.a4fc3a186f330f0033f05dab96c19b90.png

I'll be doing more tests on Monday to make sure everything continues to work properly. 

I need testers for this newest version of BME bodyslide. Here is the mod if anyone wants to try it out. 

BME is is fully compatible with SOS light and SOS full. You can add your own Penis to full if you want and you could do the same with light, but you'll have to add it manually in OS. It'll use any SOS genitals. 

BME Bodyslide 0.3.zip

I've fixed up a few things on this body like the seams on the wrists and ankles. They should be much smoother than previous bodies, but will require a new texture sets since I changed the UV maps. Everything is still at _0 weights, but I still need tests and people to break stuff for me and tell me if it works with SOS or not. The weights are off on the light penis I attached, but I'm working on fixing it. 

1 hour ago, Aldebaran said:

Discussion and updates are also being posted to r/skyrimmods. Follow the thread here if interested.

Sorry, bud; but I had to kill the link for the reddit post due to the body not being done yet. I've had to rebuild the male body due to complications. It'll be another week before I'm done building it. 

13 hours ago, Crowbar01 said:

Should I hold off using 0.3 if the body is being rebuilt?

No, test it. The new one is going to be based off vanilla seams. This one was just cutting the seams to see if they were more round. I'm going to have the new one up sometime next week to play with. I'm going to try and implement HDT physics to it as well. 

11 hours ago, NaughtyTinkerbellSims said:

Just so i'm making sure i'm doing this right. Are there any actual silders for the body? Just making sure I downloaded it correctly. Also I'm oddly getting crashes..I'm guessing HDT isn't for CPBC right?

There aren't sliders yet, but they're coming.

The HDT should work with both SMP and CBPC

For the Male Sliders couldn't you use either SAM's slider or Load up the different SOS body shapes?

Lets see with SAM I think there are 4 shapes - vanilla, Sam, Samuel (fat), and Samson (muscular).

In Outfit Studio....

If BME is base off of the vanilla skyrim shape then loading SAM into bodyslide (load the body a second time as an outfit) conform to slider then set the vanilla slider to 100 + set base shape followed export nif... will give the base shape in the sam body.

Next reload the body as an outfit, conform to all sliders, set samuel to 100 and set base shape... export that as an object (name it).

Next reload the body as an outfit, conform to all sliders, set Samson to 100 and set base shape... export that as an object (name it).

Finally export the reference shape as an object and name it...

Now the fun part.

Load the Sam in Vanilla shape as a reference...

Create a new slider name it sam, set the slider to edit mode and choose import slider data from object (load the sam shapes object file / reference sam shape) then take the slider out of edit mode.

Create a second new slider (name it samuel), set the slider to edit mode and import the samuel object, take slider slider out of edit mode.

Create a third slider (name it samson), set the slider to edit mode and import the samson object, take the slider out of edit mode.

Now test and make sure each of the 3 sliders work... if so move on to the next phase...

Next phase

Load the BME body as an outfit, conform to all slider and see how BME forms to each of the Sam slider (check to see if there is any distortion or if the seams get crazy)... Check each slider one at a time and smooth out where necessary (note never use the smoothing brush on a seam as it will tend to distort the seam as well as smooth the area out.

Once all the 4 shapes are setup correctly save project as, do not load a reference shape and you should now have the 3 same body shapes for BME....

Easy Peasy Lemon Sweasie...

You could do something similar for SOS. Just load the different nif in OS and export as objects, then use them to create sliders for the SOS body that has the vanilla shape. Then load BME as an outfit with SOS and its multiple shapes and yeah I've probably lost a couple of people on this.... oh well.

Also attached is a snap shot of the vertex function in outfit studio. Just hit V to bring it up...

Oh wait that was suppose to go on the discord #malebody under the unp remastered set... oh well.

Vertex Adjustments via Outfit Studio.jpg

I was just rebuilding my Skyrim Special Edition installation anyway so I may as well test this out as soon as I get it up and running. I'll likely check back in a few hours from now to report how it works in-game. 

For some reason, the sliders aren't being displayed in Bodyslide when I use the test files. I see that it is mentioned that they are not yet available. Maybe I'll just goof around with this in Outfit Studio until the sliders are done.