factoryclose

Sexlab Approach Redux by BakaFactory LE / SE

On 11/24/2020 at 6:32 AM, blackoperations said:

I've been able to get SLAP updates to load the MCM by loading the game w/o babodialogues and SLHH.   Once it loads, I save the game and add them back again. 

I tried that as well but didn't work for me. Removed babo dialogue, SLHH, cleaned save, and then re-added Approach and then the other two. 

hello im newbie here. im having trouble with the animation, they were stay still and not doing sex scene.

im using babo human animation. been trying to fix the anim overnight and didnt find the solution....

would be grateful if somebody can help me 😄286497468_Screenshot(154).png.ea4bb2a6ff5b91102a0d15f6eebec4f3.png1656233788_Screenshot(153).png.b1b04b29d6eefd3ea3c127e9510603b7.png774705651_Screenshot(152).png.5f1df727eb3db1d740c6f281e2b75130.png

20 minutes ago, kutukuda21 said:

hello im newbie here. im having trouble with the animation, they were stay still and not doing sex scene.

im using babo human animation. been trying to fix the anim overnight and didnt find the solution....

would be grateful if somebody can help me 😄286497468_Screenshot(154).png.ea4bb2a6ff5b91102a0d15f6eebec4f3.png1656233788_Screenshot(153).png.b1b04b29d6eefd3ea3c127e9510603b7.png774705651_Screenshot(152).png.5f1df727eb3db1d740c6f281e2b75130.png

Did you run FNIS or Nemesis  after installing the animation?

4 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Does this mod work just with the default Unique Npc's from the towns? I don't want to clutter the places with unmanned npc's if I can help it... I saw there is an unchecked unique option in the mcm, is that all I need to use, or is it buggy?

The mod doesn't add new NPCs, if that's what you're asking.  It uses ones already in the game.  Unless it changed recently (I haven't updated for a while) the Unique Actors toggle works backwards.  If you're only getting approached by guards, change the setting.  For me, it has to be off (not checked) for unique actors to approach, but that might have been fixed in the current version. 

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

The mod doesn't add new NPCs, if that's what you're asking.  It uses ones already in the game.  Unless it changed recently (I haven't updated for a while) the Unique Actors toggle works backwards.  If you're only getting approached by guards, change the setting.  For me, it has to be off (not checked) for unique actors to approach, but that might have been fixed in the current version. 

Okay, thank you. I saw that in the mod suggestions extra npc mods are recommended, that's why I asked, and I had no one approach me yet so I thought that maybe the mod only works with those random NPC's added by mods, not the ones that are already in the game. 

Is there any way to get NPC to stop being Hateful currently?

Apparently i've offended some NPC's even with being hateful chance set to 0%.

They refuse to accept the apology when choosing that option in dialogue every time (despite my character having max speechcraft lvl) and so i can't get back on their "good side".

Weirdly, sometimes i will get the occasional approach starting with "Hey bitch!"  And then "Can't just let a friendly face pass by without saying hello!" :joy:

But this is not often...

Anyone else with this issue, or just me?

On 12/1/2020 at 1:03 AM, jharise said:

I'm pretty sure I have the configuration menu set to maximize the possibility of engagement, but I have yet to have anyone approach my character at all.

same i recently updated the this mod and SLHH to latest version and no one approach even on max setting, i did even "quest reset" both mods but still nothing! any idea?

EDIT: more info, im using LE and i did a clean reinstall of the mod and still nothing, also i should mention again that old versions worked without problem... damn i know i should had updated the damn thing and yet again i fell for it >.<

EDIT: ok i guess i kinda found whats wrong, the mod does work but somehow ONLY patrons will approach the player... not sure why but it seems it doesnt effect any other npc, only patrons...

9 hours ago, ahrimangame said:

same i recently updated the this mod and SLHH to latest version and no one approach even on max setting, i did even "quest reset" both mods but still nothing! any idea?

EDIT: more info, im using LE and i did a clean reinstall of the mod and still nothing, also i should mention again that old versions worked without problem... damn i know i should had updated the damn thing and yet again i fell for it >.<

EDIT: ok i guess i kinda found whats wrong, the mod does work but somehow ONLY patrons will approach the player... not sure why but it seems it doesnt effect any other npc, only patrons...

I had the issue and the fix for me was to check all of the boxes related to NPC levels.

I don't have the mod installed at the moment to give you the exact names/location but going from memory, in the MCM menu, 2nd or 3rd tab, something about the NPC level difference with your character. If those are unchecked for you right now (they are by default) checking all of the boxes should make the approaches start afterwards.

I hope that helps!

On 11/30/2020 at 4:33 PM, jharise said:

I'm pretty sure I have the configuration menu set to maximize the possibility of engagement, but I have yet to have anyone approach my character at all.

I had the issue and the fix for me was to check all of the boxes related to NPC levels.

I don't have the mod installed at the moment to give you the exact names/location but going from memory, in the MCM menu, 2nd or 3rd tab, something about the NPC level difference with your character. If those are unchecked for you right now (they are by default) checking all of the boxes should make the approaches start afterwards.

I hope that helps!

16 minutes ago, ahrimangame said:

the boxes are checked but still only patrons approach me only

Do you have this box checked?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f2ae34fa1719b6c7a6f45a5aae40497a.png

If that is checked they only approach when you are either naked or wearing outfits that have Baka keywords like SLA_ArmorHalfNaked 

The other thing to check would be morality make sure it isn't set too low most townsfolk are pretty moral peeps. 😊

12 hours ago, ahrimangame said:

the boxes are checked but still only patrons approach me only

my guess is to play with morality options, you need to set it so ppl can approach with higher morality and no crimes etc.

Anyone know how to stop the being Hateful feature of npc's yet?

20 hours ago, Shinobi7 said:

my guess is to play with morality options, you need to set it so ppl can approach with higher morality and no crimes etc.

Anyone know how to stop the being Hateful feature of npc's yet?

everything is on max/correct option but only npcs which are idle will engage such as guards and patrons and etc, normal npcs never approach.

anyway how often does this mod get updated? there is so much dialogue features locked in creationkit!

These are my settings (with naked armor toggle off). Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, because I've tried putting the chance multiplier all the way to max with these settings and still haven't had any approaches.

Spoiler

516183899_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_6_202010_23_29AM.png.0e06a9a1d2810a27d820dcb4afcc803f.png871477894_SkyrimSpecialEdition12_6_202010_23_42AM.png.10c6f4f13c4e5f527b5c4f766bc8cdcf.png

36 minutes ago, jharise said:

These are my settings (with naked armor toggle off). Please tell me what I'm doing wrong, because I've tried putting the chance multiplier all the way to max with these settings and still haven't had any approaches.

Morality is low.  Most townspeople are morality 3.

Hey can anyone let me know if I did something wrong? I installed this (not a new game) and it didn't load up a mcm menu, but it did pop up in the corner and said that toggle was available. Can someone tell me what that means and if I maybe need a new save?

Trying to download the SL Aroused redux but getting an error.

I already have installed SexLabArousedSSELoose-29.7z, does it not work, do I need to replace it with this version? And why post it on google instead of LL?

LE: nevermind, I see it in the download section too.

image.thumb.png.3d74a6d1455e06751857fd81beddddc1.png

image.png.400dc6948f7ee45301e4070932fe9cd9.png