Very obtrusive and gamebreaking black screen tearing in worldspace

56 minutes ago, KristalKlear said:

Well, I tried XPMSE 4.20 and it STILL didn't work. At this point, I might as well reinstall everything on a clean Skyrim game. Any last suggestions or future tips on how to prevent this?

So...

It works when launched without SKSE. (game files are fine then)

It doesn't work with most mods disabled and launched through SKSE.

Does it work with all mods disabled and launched through SKSE? And by all i mean all, left side in MO should be completely unchecked.

15 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I don't think those errors are anything to worry about- most likely related to armours that have no physics bones on npcs in your loaded cell. 

Sorry, but I disagree. That can be, of course, some npc's can have body/armor not compatible with HDT and that can generate errors in the log.  But i really doubt it when the log reffer to PLAYER CHARACTER.

Spoiler

Failed to find Bone NPC L Breast for actor 20
Failed to find Bone NPC R Breast for actor 20
Failed to find Bone NPC L Butt for actor 20
Failed to find Bone NPC R Butt for actor 20
Failed to find Bone HDT Belly for actor 20

If you convert 20 from decimal to hexadecimal you get 14 and that is the id for PLAYER CHARACTER.

That errors only can show in the log when the PLAYER CHARACTER wear an armor whitout HDT or when the nude body of the PLAYER CHARACTER have a problem in body/skeleton.

13 hours ago, KristalKlear said:

Okay, so I checked and made sure I had the latest version of XPMSE which I did, then reinstalled CBBE, installed CBPC, and then reinstalled XMPSE (which WAS being overwritten btw). Then I ran bodyslide and FNIS, and saw I was using the HDT skelly. Tried running it again, and it still had the same problem. Then I uninstalled CBP, reinstalled CBBE, and XMPSE using non-physic skeletons, and still, it was messed up. Even trying it without CBBE, CBPC, OR XMPSE did nothing and failed to fix the black glitch....

That can NOT be... you have a strange problem and must be solved in any way...

Only for clarify: If you disable your CBP the problem disappear, true?

And i presume, time ago, you have your game working with CBP whitout any problem, true?

Then, must be a problem in the HDT configuration and, IMO, of course, only can be caused by TRASH in the game or by a problem in MO causing a incorrect overwrite.

First, take a look to the GAME folders for verify you not have TRASH in:

DATA\skse\plugings (dll's, xml or txt files)

DATA\meshes\actors\character\character assets (body model)

DATA\meshes\actors\character\character assets female (skeleton)

Second, Reinstall XPMSE and be sure you are ussing the HDT skeleton of 115 bones.

CBP require HDT skeleton. YOU MUST USE THE HDT SKELETON, not the BBP one, available in 4.2

You must run BodySlide and FNIS and the generated data from this programs go to the OverWrite.

Look what you have in the OverWrite folder, clean it and run again BodySlide and FNIS.

In the first part of the FNIS log must say you are ussing the HDT skeleton of 115 bones.

Verify that the OverWrite folder have the new generated files.

In last, take a look to the Data tab in the rigth zone of MO for see what files you have and what mod make the add/change, again Look in:

DATA\skse\plugings (dll and txt must come from CBP)

DATA\meshes\actors\character\character assets (must come from OverWrite->BodySlide)

DATA\meshes\actors\character\character assets female (must come from XPMSE)

Verify all of this and make another try in game.

If the problem persist, NUDE your Player Character and make some cell changes making fast travel or crossing doors with loading screen. Take a look to the LAST part of your CBP.log file.

If you have this errors in the log when your player character is NUDE mean a problem in body/skeleton.

Spoiler

cell change

cell change

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

That can NOT be... you have a strange problem and must be solved in any way...

And i presume, time ago, you have your game working with CBP whitout any problem, true?

Then, must be a problem in the HDT configuration and, IMO, of course, only can be caused by TRASH in the game or by a problem in MO causing a incorrect overwrite.

First, take a look to the GAME folders for verify you not have TRASH in:

DATA\skse\plugings (dll's, xml or txt files)

DATA\meshes\actors\character\character assets (body model)

DATA\meshes\actors\character\character assets female (skeleton)

Second, Reinstall XPMSE and be sure you are ussing the HDT skeleton of 115 bones.

CBP require HDT skeleton. YOU MUST USE THE HDT SKELETON, not the BBP one, available in 4.2

You must run BodySlide and FNIS and the generated data from this programs go to the OverWrite.

Look what you have in the OverWrite folder, clean it and run again BodySlide and FNIS.

In the first part of the FNIS log must say you are ussing the HDT skeleton of 115 bones.

Verify that the OverWrite folder have the new generated files.

In last, take a look to the Data tab in the rigth zone of MO for see what files you have and what mod make the add/change, again Look in:

DATA\skse\plugings (dll and txt must come from CBP)

DATA\meshes\actors\character\character assets (must come from OverWrite->BodySlide)

DATA\meshes\actors\character\character assets female (must come from XPMSE)

Verify all of this and make another try in game.

If the problem persist, NUDE your Player Character and make some cell changes making fast travel or crossing doors with loading screen. Take a look to the LAST part of your CBP.log file.

If you have this errors in the log when your player character is NUDE mean a problem in body/skeleton.

Reveal hidden contents

cell change

cell change

I believe that the XPMSSE skeleton has 129 bones.

34 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I believe that the XPMSSE skeleton has 129 bones.

Sorry, in Special Edition, XPMSE is called XPMSSE. But the description page say:

FNIS Bone numbers (this has nothing to do with the skeleton):
- XPMSE HDT rig: 115 Bones
- XPMSE BBP rig: 129 Bones

In the installer must select the first option Physics Extension for use "HDT Soft Mesh Physics" and "CBP Physics" and i presume that install the HDT skeleton of 115 bones.

If you select the second option Fake Physics for "Breast and Butt Physics" (BBP) and "Tender Breast and Butt Physics" (TBBP) that use the BBP skeleton of 129 bones and the HDT physics from SMP and CBP not works.

Maybe the description is incorrect and the two skeletons have 129 bones but i not have SE and i can not verify it.

9 hours ago, GenioMaestro said:

That's the thing. I don't know when this problem popped up because it only showed itself after I finally fixed a CTD issue with Rigmor and IA loading together. Also, those are both false. The game has the mesh/texture error no matter if I have CBP enabled or not, otherwise I'd be 100% with having it disabled. It happens even with all my body mods, XPMSE skelly, and CBP and physics extensions on. Additonally, I've been making sure to use the HDT skelenton, and even tried reinstalling it without CBP and without a physics skelenton, and it continued to show up with the error. FNIS would say which skelenton I had enabled correctly, and nothing would ever show up in my overright folder in MO, other than a pex file. I'll give your directions a shot though and see what happens. 

17 hours ago, KristalKlear said:

That's the thing. I don't know when this problem popped up because it only showed itself after I finally fixed a CTD issue with Rigmor and IA loading together. Also, those are both false. The game has the mesh/texture error no matter if I have CBP enabled or not, otherwise I'd be 100% with having it disabled. It happens even with all my body mods, XPMSE skelly, and CBP and physics extensions on. Additonally, I've been making sure to use the HDT skelenton, and even tried reinstalling it without CBP and without a physics skelenton, and it continued to show up with the error. FNIS would say which skelenton I had enabled correctly, and nothing would ever show up in my overright folder in MO, other than a pex file. I'll give your directions a shot though and see what happens. 

Then, excuse me... i must missunderstand something in this message from you:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/114960-very-obtrusive-and-gamebreaking-black-screen-tearing-in-worldspace/?do=findComment&comment=2496525

But you say: "running without SKSE worked perfectly" and "EDIT: I disabled CBP Physics but had all the rest of my mods on, and nope. So it's something with SKSE or the DLLs for sure."

Then, you have located the problem, is a problem with a dll for skse.

I think the problem are in CBP because seems like hdt streech, but after all your reinstall of CBP the problem can not be in CBP, must be in other dll.

Try disable others mod's that have DLL until locate the bad dll.

I take a look to your problem with Rigmor and you disable SSE Engine fixes. Try enable it.

Archived