40 minutes ago, Joes92 said:

Was asking that as well but when you make a new race they are there even without a esp or esm plugin which is cool since im down to my last 15 slots lol

So it isn't a proper custom race mod, just a bunch of presets and slider sets? Nothing in the description about where to find the followers. Yawn...just another mod that doesn't do what it says on the tin then.

1 hour ago, jigwigigx said:

So it isn't a proper custom race mod, just a bunch of presets and slider sets? Nothing in the description about where to find the followers. Yawn...just another mod that doesn't do what it says on the tin then.

No there are 6 custom races that this mod implements along with a follower for each of the  race they aren't presets but actual races to play

Edit- After using additemmenu I noticed there is a esm for it so if you don't have the esm for the mod that could be why the stuff is not working for you.

2 hours ago, Joes92 said:

No there are 6 custom races that this mod implements along with a follower for each of the  race they aren't presets but actual races to play

Edit- After using additemmenu I noticed there is a esm for it so if you don't have the esm for the mod that could be why the stuff is not working for you.

Yes, as I said in my first post here there was no esm in the download.

20 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Yes, as I said in my first post here there was no esm in the download.

Just noticed my download was incomplete, that's what happens when you upload onto these megasites.

The file size on the orange button says 665.25mb but my browser savefile says 634mb.

41 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

Just noticed my download was incomplete, that's what happens when you upload onto these megasites.

The file size on the orange button says 665.25mb but my browser savefile says 634mb.

Least its fixed now I didn't see one at the bottom of my plugin list like the esps/esm go to so I didn't know it had an esm till I searched for it in additem and there was one

58 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

If you haven't gotten it to work yet, please let me know, and I will try to figure out what the issue is.

10 minutes ago, 27X said:

P sure the fix actually overwrites the main files xml, fucking the installation unless they're installed separately.

That's probably true, but the only situation in which I can see that being an issue is if you extract the files from both the main file and the fix manually and then try to run the installer xmls.

15 hours ago, K@Te said:

Oh, thank you for responding quickly. I really like your mod. I will try the new version as soon as possible. Thank you very much. Tell me please, spells that followers use do they not affect the standard ones?

I'm not entirely sure if this is what you mean, but all the follower spells are new and fully unique spells that shouldn't affect any standard spells.

19 minutes ago, goaway said:

If you haven't gotten it to work yet, please let me know, and I will try to figure out what the issue is.

That's probably true, but the only situation in which I can see that being an issue is if you extract the files from both the main file and the fix manually and then try to run the installer xmls.

The esp file was in a folder called voiceoptions. I did a manual install and didn't recognise it so now I am going to use NMM.

1 hour ago, goaway said:

Might want to add an asterix for people trying to merge the files or manually/BAIN install.

Its just an Esm file since it adds a new race to the Racemenu , and included there is a follower pack in the Esm that introduces some of that race followers !

So no Esp file is required !Its like the Skyrim Esm file it adds lots of NPC and followers and haves no Esp files for that !

For now the race its only directed to character modification in the racemenu in the future the creator might add some gilds or groups settlements of this race to Skyrim and there the Esp file will be needed !

Given what has been done with this mod and how little mods are out there that create a new race I think this is refreshing. I ran this with little to no issues save for what I spoke to the mod author about checking the blog will provided help as with all mods read it before installing it including the blog if one is provided.... just saying ....... Glad to see it public :)

8 hours ago, Joes92 said:

Where does one edit the outfit in order to have it work with the nymph naked abilities? Do we have to edit the esm for nymphs especially or can we just edit any esp and put the keywords in order for the keywords to work?

If you add the keyword exactly as written to the outfit esp, it should work just fine with the nymph powers.

On 1/14/2019 at 9:25 AM, rv1571995 said:

Anyone have the melted feet and de-form breast bug when walk, run or jump naked?. i somehow only get it with this mod, even after i only install essential mod for this to work, it still happen >.>. Not sure if i did sth wrong or sth happen.

NVM, fixed it myself xD

That looks like an issue caused by having an out of date XPMSE skeleton.  The feet are the XPMSE version that contain extra toe bones.

Can you confirm that you fixed it by updating your skeleton, or was there some other issue?

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:57 PM, goaway said:

If you add the keyword exactly as written to the outfit esp, it should work just fine with the nymph powers.

I'm not sure if you saw my post on nexus but just wanted to let you know found out had to open the esm master with the outfit esp and the keywords worked then @goaway

23 hours ago, goaway said:

That looks like an issue caused by having an out of date XPMSE skeleton.  The feet are the XPMSE version that contain extra toe bones.

Can you confirm that you fixed it by updating your skeleton, or was there some other issue?

Nah, it was just XPMSE being override, all i have to do is moving the XPMSE and HDT high heel to the lower load order until they are no longer override and the issue is fix, no need to update or do anything, just make sure that XPMSE and HDT high heel is not overwritten (it should be easy with MO2, but with NMM or Vortex, not sure how easy it would be)

In here from the MxR vid. I'm having some problems getting body textures to work properly. I'm using a custom body slide preset. Any ideas for what the issue might be?

Edit: Re-installed the mod and now the skin textures are right but I can't see any tattoos  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. No idea what the issue actually is but its working now.

Trying the mod out, having no issues. Thanks for sharing.

I don't know if Darkminxi and Carida are still active here at LL, but they were outstanding actors in MiasLair. Maybe contact them to see if they would be willing to do some voice work for you?

I'm sure you considered this and rejected it for some good reason, but I'll mention it anyway. I think the desert nymphs should have a darker skin tone, and if you're going to go furry with the beast nymphs you should go all the way and give us a furry skin texture.

5 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

I have been using this mod with out any issue's,  But suddenly decided to swap from CBBE to UUNP, And now i notice that the naked body has a reverse weight , is this mod incompatible with UUNP? 

Is there some things i can try to duct tape it together for use with UUNP?

This was designed for UUNP specifically and should have had issues with CBBE.  

16 hours ago, ronnocbsa said:

In here from the MxR vid. I'm having some problems getting body textures to work properly. I'm using a custom body slide preset. Any ideas for what the issue might be?

Edit: Re-installed the mod and now the skin textures are right but I can't see any tattoos  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. No idea what the issue actually is but its working now.

Are you using CBBE or UUNP?  The mod was made for UUNP.