2 hours ago, afa said:

Ok...I have to ask, how should the automatic transition work? I wasn't there for the earlier rendition of FO4 modding. and I am not sure if this mod is working for me or am I just not noticing the difference. Is the transition on a timer?

What's a good way to test it?

Bringing back the transitions is the main purpose of these files. To test it i recommend you to make a back up of your Data>AAF folder and then install my files inside that paste, overwriting the existent files. Just play AAF as usual and choose one animation to play.

On 1/10/2019 at 12:51 PM, lilydementia said:

I have various SavageCabbages animations in automatic stage version. But i edited it to my liking so i didn't posted here in case anyone misses some of them. But if you do want to test it, here's the archive.

I highly recommend making a backup of your AAF folder before overwriting with these files. Also, if you have both Leito and SavageCabbages animations installed, put the updated Leito Furnitures there as well to avoid having duplicated animations.

Staged SavageCabbage Animations (Edited XML).rar

Leito Furnitures Fix.rar

So much better! You truly are a game saver.

On 1/10/2019 at 5:51 AM, lilydementia said:

I have various SavageCabbages animations in automatic stage version. But i edited it to my liking so i didn't posted here in case anyone misses some of them. But if you do want to test it, here's the archive.

I highly recommend making a backup of your AAF folder before overwriting with these files. Also, if you have both Leito and SavageCabbages animations installed, put the updated Leito Furnitures there as well to avoid having duplicated animations.

Staged SavageCabbage Animations (Edited XML).rar

Leito Furnitures Fix.rar

Just FYI Using Mod Organizer 2 is an even better idea. That way you can swap various XML's in and out on a whim without ever having to overwrite anything.

Hello.

Just want to say thanks for this, transitions work wonderfully.

On query though, how do I go about adding in some of the animations that were removed? Example - <animation id="FM-Stool01-03Doggy" time="500">

I liked the stool animations so attempted to add this back into the animationData.xml. Would I also need to create a SavageCabbage_positionData_Stool xml?

As an experiment I added the straddle options back in for single bed:

FM-Bed02-01Straddle amd created a group animation Bed Straddle, then added in entries for animationGroupData_Bed and also Transition_Data

Everything looked ok, but the AFF stopped loading on start-up and screen froze. Had to reload the original files to get it working again, so missed something somewhere.

Any help appreciated, but no worries otherwise :)

On 1/16/2019 at 7:05 AM, lilydementia said:

Bringing back the transitions is the main purpose of these files. To test it i recommend you to make a back up of your Data>AAF folder and then install my files inside that paste, overwriting the existent files. Just play AAF as usual and choose one animation to play.

Ok Lilly, I got 1 last request.........(LOL)

Plz consider making a version of your files that will work with FlashyPlay!!

?

On 1/18/2019 at 9:39 AM, Tentacus said:

Just FYI Using Mod Organizer 2 is an even better idea. That way you can swap various XML's in and out on a whim without ever having to overwrite anything.

Hey there fellow MO2 user. I tried using MO2 for this file but for some reason, I can't "align" the file trees no matter what I do. Other files are easily fixed using the set data directory but for some reason it won't for me. If you have any insight on how to do so, please share it.

@tesalutamus

Use right click to set data directory, and then choose ignore when the warning window comes up. If you want to verify, probably should, then go to the data/aaf in mo2 and see if those files are in there. You can right click on the mod in the installed window goo to information at the bottom, and then the file tree tab to cross reference.

I hope that helped.

Edit: I forgot to tag you.

Your xml's work but when I load game I get leito dog S2 and about 8 other error pop ups but they go away and it doesnt seem to affect the staging.  Just wondering if there are some extra animations I'm missing I installed all the Halstrom themes but not crazy's (no sound effects) maybe that's the reason.  but its nice to not have to keep hitting page up :) 

11 hours ago, d3m4l1s said:

@tesalutamus

Use right click to set data directory, and then choose ignore when the warning window comes up. If you want to verify, probably should, then go to the data/aaf in mo2 and see if those files are in there. You can right click on the mod in the installed window goo to information at the bottom, and then the file tree tab to cross reference.

I hope that helped.

Edit: I forgot to tag you.

Oh shit, that's what I did originally, but against better judgment, I undid it and manually patched the files into their respective folders and caused a shitload of problems haha. Thanks! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there @lilydementia. Great XML's can confirm they work flawlessly on its own. There seems to be a bit of conflict with Riot Punch's cumnwealth-mutant though.

For leito's SM animation, there seems to be no conflict between your stage XML file and RP's cum overlay
However, for Savage Cabbage's animation pack for SM, your mod and RP's overwrite each other losing functionality depending on what's overwritten (installation order / priority loading)

The attached images below may show some insight on the conflict

Going through the files themselves, I think they won't work together because you chained the different stages with a terminal stage, while RP inserted an overlay on each animation set. If you can give me a tip on how they can work together, I'd really appreciate it.

In any case, I thought I'd just merge the xml's into their own respective files and pray to the dark gods that they work.

staged SC vs Overlay.png

Staged Leito vs Overlay.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 6:33 PM, tesalutamus said:

Hi there @lilydementia. Great XML's can confirm they work flawlessly on its own. There seems to be a bit of conflict with Riot Punch's cumnwealth-mutant though.

For leito's SM animation, there seems to be no conflict between your stage XML file and RP's cum overlay
However, for Savage Cabbage's animation pack for SM, your mod and RP's overwrite each other losing functionality depending on what's overwritten (installation order / priority loading)

The attached images below may show some insight on the conflict

Going through the files themselves, I think they won't work together because you chained the different stages with a terminal stage, while RP inserted an overlay on each animation set. If you can give me a tip on how they can work together, I'd really appreciate it.

In any case, I thought I'd just merge the xml's into their own respective files and pray to the dark gods that they work.

Hello there. I'm sorry for the delay, my PC was dead for a few months and i just got it working again. i also lost most tof my F4 archives and edited XML's due to a burn out HD. ?

Anyway, i'll put my hands on this again soon and if i got any progress on this matter you will know.

I'm glad it worked for most people, i felt it was a really necessary change to make animations more fluid and organized. When you just install all the animation packs and sex frameworks it feels like it doesn't play as it should.

On 1/18/2019 at 9:13 AM, VonHelton said:

Ok Lilly, I got 1 last request.........(LOL)

Plz consider making a version of your files that will work with FlashyPlay!!

This would require me to have acess to the code of FlashyPlay and work along with the author, so i don't know if it could happen. I'm also quite amateur when it comes to coding so, editing the AAF XML's it's a way easier task than this. I'm sorry. ?

On 1/24/2019 at 9:19 PM, jgnosis said:

Your xml's work but when I load game I get leito dog S2 and about 8 other error pop ups but they go away and it doesnt seem to affect the staging.  Just wondering if there are some extra animations I'm missing I installed all the Halstrom themes but not crazy's (no sound effects) maybe that's the reason.  but its nice to not have to keep hitting page up :) 

This might be something to your installation, because these XML's shouldn't affect the sounds in any way. Do you use Vortex or NMM?

On 3/14/2019 at 8:00 AM, lilydementia said:

Hello there. I'm sorry for the delay, my PC was dead for a few months and i just got it working again. i also lost most tof my F4 archives and edited XML's due to a burn out HD. ?

Anyway, i'll put my hands on this again soon and if i got any progress on this matter you will know.

I'm glad it worked for most people, i felt it was a really necessary change to make animations more fluid and organized. When you just install all the animation packs and sex frameworks it feels like it doesn't play as it should.

Hi there. Glad to hear from you again. I did try my hand on it and created my own XMLs using Dagobaking's guide https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8450-auto-staged-animations-please/ I made it to minimize conflict with all other files (except for positiondata xmls). I'm currently working to build my files into tree xmls (if player initiated, can be controlled like in Skyrim OSA / if NPC controlled, auto-stages). I've been experimenting a lot over these past few weeks, but development is on hold until Dagobaking works out adding actors (I combined tree and hierarchies so some animations [i.e. SavageCabbage's] can progress from FM to FMM.

This file causes the following errors in AAF, which means those animations will probably fail:

[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] Processing: animationGroups
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_1_S2" not found (Caller [STAGE_NODE : (NO_ID)]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_1_S3" not found (Caller [STAGE_NODE : (NO_ID)]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_2_S2" not found (Caller [STAGE_NODE : (NO_ID)]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_2_S3" not found (Caller [STAGE_NODE : (NO_ID)]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_1_S2" not found (Caller [STAGE_NODE : (NO_ID)]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_1_S3" not found (Caller [STAGE_NODE : (NO_ID)]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_2_S2" not found (Caller [STAGE_NODE : (NO_ID)]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_2_S3" not found (Caller [STAGE_NODE : (NO_ID)]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] Processing: transitions
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_1_S1" not found (Caller [TRANSITION_NODE : noneToStaged_LeitoCanineMattressDoggy_1]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_1_S4" not found (Caller [TRANSITION_NODE : Staged_LeitoCanineMattressDoggy_1Tonone]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_2_S1" not found (Caller [TRANSITION_NODE : noneToStaged_LeitoCanineMattressDoggy_2]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Mattress_Doggy_2_S4" not found (Caller [TRANSITION_NODE : Staged_LeitoCanineMattressDoggy_2Tonone]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_1_S1" not found (Caller [TRANSITION_NODE : noneToStaged_LeitoCanineBedDoggy_1]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_1_S4" not found (Caller [TRANSITION_NODE : Staged_LeitoCanineBedDoggy_1Tonone]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:03AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_2_S1" not found (Caller [TRANSITION_NODE : noneToStaged_LeitoCanineBedDoggy_2]).
[03/25/2019 - 06:20:04AM] AAF ERROR: [010] Animation ID "Leito_Canine_Bed_Doggy_2_S4" not found (Caller [TRANSITION_NODE : Staged_LeitoCanineBedDoggy_2Tonone]).

I'm not sure why you need to overwrite the original Leito's animationData.xml's as it is removing these animations above that other xml files are referencing. If you want to create new animations, you can create a fresh xml to do so.