I made a couple of modifications on the XML archives of the new version of the Leito Animations, to replicate the previous Staged function present in Polistiro Patches, re-emulating the automatic transitions through the animation groups. Just Drag and drop into your AAF folder and overwrite the present files.

Requirements: AAFLeito Animations and AAF Compatibility Patches.

Enjoy.

PS: Make a backup of your AAF Folder in case of any issues.

Staged Leito Animations (Edited XML).rar (Fixed version, Mod Manager Compatible).

You might want to make this a proper download and also name it better as 2 years later when people are trying to reinstall FO4 from downloaded files or find this patch "Update_1" it doesn't give a clue as to what it is. I was looking in the downloads and never found this, I accidently found a link posted elsewhere.

3 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Here is the updated file compatible with NMM.

Thanks for the update of the files and sorry for the delay of response. It's aways nice if people contribute and share to better the experience of other players.

On 1/8/2019 at 8:25 PM, Halstrom said:

You might want to make this a proper download and also name it better as 2 years later when people are trying to reinstall FO4 from downloaded files or find this patch "Update_1" it doesn't give a clue as to what it is. I was looking in the downloads and never found this, I accidently found a link posted elsewhere.

Yeah, i tought about that. But my original idea wasn't to make a "fix", but instead share to people who likes the animations with the automatic stages the possibility to apply in their game as well. Took me quite a while to remake them one by one and i really loved how it was before. ?

One of the problems of using AAF alongside with other mods that involves the framework it's the limited way to browse though the animations. Having them organized in groups and for specific furnitures does helps a lot in this matter. Hopefully, as the framework evolve, those issues will be fixes or become minimal at best. I imagine something similar to SexLab Tools would be nice.

On 1/6/2019 at 11:07 AM, lilydementia said:

I made a couple of modifications on the XML archives of the new version of the Leito Animations, to replicate the previous Staged function present in Polistiro Patches, re-emulating the automatic transitions through the animation groups. Just Drag and drop into your AAF folder and overwrite the present files.

Enjoy.

Leito Staged XML.rar

Can you do this for Savage Cabbage Dogmeat?

?

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Can you do this for Savage Cabbage Dogmeat?

I have various SavageCabbages animations in automatic stage version. But i edited it to my liking so i didn't posted here in case anyone misses some of them. But if you do want to test it, here's the archive.

I highly recommend making a backup of your AAF folder before overwriting with these files. Also, if you have both Leito and SavageCabbages animations installed, put the updated Leito Furnitures there as well to avoid having duplicated animations.

Staged SavageCabbage Animations (Edited XML).rar

Leito Furnitures Fix.rar

4 hours ago, lilydementia said:

I have various SavageCabbages animations in automatic stage version. But i edited it to my liking so i didn't posted here in case anyone misses some of them. But if you do want to test it, here's the archive.

I highly recommend making a backup of your AAF folder before overwriting with these files. Also, if you have both Leito and SavageCabbages animations installed, put the updated Leito Furnitures there as well to avoid having duplicated animations.

Leito Furnitures Fix.rar

You may have just saved my game.......!!!

?

8 hours ago, lilydementia said:

Leito Furnitures Fix.rar

IT WORKS!

??

But Dogmeat now starts, then stands for each segment........

?

54 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

IT WORKS!

??

?

Yes, that's a problem that happens with the original animations as well. It may have something to do with the way dogs behave in the game, moving so much from place to place. But saddly that's beyond my skills to solve.

I'm glad you got it working though!

2 hours ago, lilydementia said:

Yes, that's a problem that happens with the original animations as well. It may have something to do with the way dogs behave in the game, moving so much from place to place. But saddly that's beyond my skills to solve.

I'm glad you got it working though!

So Dogmeat will periodically stand around instead of going through the animations? He does on my end.......

?

On 1/6/2019 at 10:07 AM, lilydementia said:

Enjoy.

Staged Leito Animations (Edited XML).rar (Fixed version, Mod Manager Compatible).

Exactly which AAF folder do we apply these fixes below to?

1. AAF

2. Leito Animations

3. AAF Compatibility Patches

4. Some combination of the above files (If so, which two?)

5. 1,2 and 3

23 hours ago, mikey1979 said:

Exactly which AAF folder do we apply these fixes below to?

1. AAF

2. Leito Animations

3. AAF Compatibility Patches

4. Some combination of the above files (If so, which two?)

5. 1,2 and 3

I don't know if i get exactly what you mean, as the game Data folder has only one AAF folder. In any case, if you have a mod manager, it's better if you just use it to aply the files where it's supposed to be.

Helo all,

in the moment i am really confused....

So many .xml files and i try to put yours at the end of my AAF Setup in MO - but my Leito Anims are still missaligned... I post my AAF List from MO here - maybe you can give me a hint why it is still not correct.

Thanks for help

Ava

loadorder-aaf-2019-01-14.JPG

22 hours ago, lilydementia said:

I don't know if i get exactly what you mean, as the game Data folder has only one AAF folder. In any case, if you have a mod manager, it's better if you just use it to aply the files where it's supposed to be.

I tried just loading the filed into Mod Organizer, but for that one it doesnt work (tells me its not a valid filetree or such). So tried simply drag and dropping it into the Leito and Compatibility patch folder.
Still the positions dont align so am probably doing somethign wrong?

I put it in both the leit animations and the compatibility patch for leito and crazy. 

2 hours ago, Avahashija said:

Helo all,

in the moment i am really confused....

So many .xml files and i try to put yours at the end of my AAF Setup in MO - but my Leito Anims are still missaligned... I post my AAF List from MO here - maybe you can give me a hint why it is still not correct.

Thanks for help

Ava

Well i don't really use MO so i don't know if it's something specific about the program. I'd recommend you to try installing manually in this case. Note that my files should be the last modification on the XML's present in the Data>AAF folder, so it must be the last thing installed. Right now i'm using Vortex and it's installing normally.

31 minutes ago, Celesialess said:

I tried just loading the filed into Mod Organizer, but for that one it doesnt work (tells me its not a valid filetree or such). So tried simply drag and dropping it into the Leito and Compatibility patch folder.
Still the positions dont align so am probably doing somethign wrong?

I put it in both the leit animations and the compatibility patch for leito and crazy. 

I'd recommend to you the same thing. Try installing manually after all the compatibility patches had been applied already.

I hope it works for you both. It's aways recommended to make a back up of your files before applying any modification to your game in case anything go wrong.

16 minutes ago, lilydementia said:

I'd recommend to you the same thing. Try installing manually after all the compatibility patches had been applied already.

I hope it works for you both. It's aways recommended to make a back up of your files before applying any modification to your game in case anything go wrong.

Maybe my issue is looking at the FF (since my follower is female and im trying with her lol) animations, instead of MF animations.

Or shouldnt it matter?

1 hour ago, Celesialess said:

Maybe my issue is looking at the FF (since my follower is female and im trying with her lol) animations, instead of MF animations.

Or shouldnt it matter?

if your problem is that the actors don't align properly, in tha AAF folder, look for the Leito_positiondata.xml and leito_FF_positiondata.xml both of them should have near the top:

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,0,0"/>
<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

if I'm not mistaken, in the FF one, one of the lines has a 70 in there, like: offset="0,70,0" or something similar, change the 70 to 0, save the file and try it.

16 minutes ago, Aldebaraan said:

if your problem is that the actors don't align properly, in tha AAF folder, look for the Leito_positiondata.xml and leito_FF_positiondata.xml both of them should have near the top:

<animationOffset actor="1" offset="0,0,0"/>
<animationOffset actor="2" offset="0,0,0"/>

if I'm not mistaken, in the FF one, one of the lines has a 70 in there, like: offset="0,70,0" or something similar, change the 70 to 0, save the file and try it.

Do you know where the data for positions for threesomes?  Actor 1 and 2 are fine.  The 3rd actor is not correct... close... but the dildo is just jamming my characters forehead... :)

On 1/14/2019 at 8:41 PM, Celesialess said:

Or shouldnt it matter?

Oh that explains it. i didn't made any modifications to the FF ones. ?
I personally use the Atomic Lust for FF animations so i didn't bothered much. I may look at it for a update.

On 1/10/2019 at 8:55 PM, VonHelton said:

IT WORKS!

??

?

On 1/10/2019 at 12:51 PM, lilydementia said:

Leito Furnitures Fix.rar

The File https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=621743

works not for my AAF installation - it reffers to the old 1.03 Version of the SavCab Animations. I removed it cause i have the 1.04 Version from SavCab installed.

If you install it - AAF sends errors about missing Animations like a straddle animation etc.

After i have removed it AND got the FF Actors file from Von Helton - my installation works.

Ava

Ok...I have to ask, how should the automatic transition work? I wasn't there for the earlier rendition of FO4 modding. and I am not sure if this mod is working for me or am I just not noticing the difference. Is the transition on a timer?

What's a good way to test it?