20 hours ago, cooldown1337 said:

By the way, have you considered turning those into a khajiit tail replacer? I used your tails to give my khajiits the fluff they deserve, perhaps others would like that too.

it uses slot 40, so equipping one should overwrite the tail i think? or do you end up with 2x tail syndrome?

8 hours ago, necrontyr525 said:

it uses slot 40, so equipping one should overwrite the tail i think? or do you end up with 2x tail syndrome?

Mrissi, my custom race khajiit and regular khajiits all have only one hair color fluffy tail. It gets bugged sometimes though, as in gets dislocated after death, loses color or goes FUBAR (as happens with HDT items sometimes)

On 1/15/2019 at 8:11 AM, stekelegel said:

What's the amor called that your char is wearing in the pics?

1 hour ago, Symb0lic said:

what armor is your character currently wearing? 

upcoming armor mashup thing i'm making. parts taken from BDO valkyrie venslar, BDO dint valkyrie, NINI Bless HV2004, Bless Holy Queen, and Elysium armor, with new texture edits

Spoiler

healslutarmor.thumb.jpg.7265c5750cd1384f3f270bc41e4005a6.jpg

• 1 month later...

I was wondering if anyone knows why this is occurring with the tail in my game? I've used SE version for se and I didn't have this issue. but going back to le and using le version of this mod it doesn't seem to be attaching properly. I've checked my XP32 skeleton, hdt to see if that was causing a weird detachment. I'm stumped. 

20190303215651_1.jpg

12 hours ago, Thepotfairy said:

I was wondering if anyone knows why this is occurring with the tail in my game? I've used SE version for se and I didn't have this issue. but going back to le and using le version of this mod it doesn't seem to be attaching properly. I've checked my XP32 skeleton, hdt to see if that was causing a weird detachment. I'm stumped. 

Spoiler

20190303215651_1.jpg

Having SE and LE installed at the same time supposedly causes weird bugs with mods, so I recommend sticking with one or the other and not switching back and forth.

Anyway, the tail is not attaching to the CME Tail Spine [Spn0] node. Either you're not actually using the XMPSE skeleton that this mod requires (check to make sure no other mod is overwriting your skeleton) or you've messed with the node attachment data in the mesh (which isn't likely unless you've attempted to resize/reposition it by editing the nodes instead of the NiTriShape). HDT is probably not the issue here because it's not "T-Posing" (the mesh has gravity and isn't static).

Hello Siegmeyer, I recently created a mod to make some ears, tails and horn equippable at character creation from sliders. I have been able to add the option to equip the default texture Inari tail, but for some reason when the tail is changed from armor addon to headpart the alternate texture function no longer works.

As of right now I am only using esp's and requiring source mods be installed so I am not using any other mods assets.

I'm asking for permission to include parts of your mod so I can make a nif file for each color of the tail that defaults to its correct texture.

Here's my mod posted below.

On 3/4/2019 at 10:17 AM, Siegmeyer said:

Having SE and LE installed at the same time supposedly causes weird bugs with mods, so I recommend sticking with one or the other and not switching back and forth.

Anyway, the tail is not attaching to the CME Tail Spine [Spn0] node. Either you're not actually using the XMPSE skeleton that this mod requires (check to make sure no other mod is overwriting your skeleton) or you've messed with the node attachment data in the mesh (which isn't likely unless you've attempted to resize/reposition it by editing the nodes instead of the NiTriShape). HDT is probably not the issue here because it's not "T-Posing" (the mesh has gravity and isn't static).

I have the required skeleton. I uninstalled se in case it was bugging le. I redownloaded the tail in case something went wrong. still, tail not attaching properly. here is part of my load. If need i can give you my whole load order. if it will help figure out what's going on.

Lordorder.png

• 2 weeks later...

This is amazing, Siegmeyer. Thanks a lot for that mod. I have a favor to ask though. Could you create the cat tail version with the haircolor detection and add it to your mod? It should be easy to do since you already have the script ready. That would be awesome and make my day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 7:04 AM, Thepotfairy said:

20190303215651_1.jpg

I found the mod recently and I have the same problem. Did you manage to solve it ? I have xpmse too, even the HDT Tails Wearable mod is working for me, although it needed a patch.

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2019 at 6:57 AM, YeTTi88 said:

I found the mod recently and I have the same problem. Did you manage to solve it ? I have xpmse too, even the HDT Tails Wearable mod is working for me, although it needed a patch.

how I ending up solved it was by uninstalling all skeletons mods and reinstalling xpmse first reinstalled the tail mod and that seemed to fix it. that's when I was still using nmm to solve that. since transferring to vortex it seems to help me keep load orders better.

• 5 weeks later...

I was reading about XML edits quite a lot to learn to stop the HDT stretch on NPC's and it turned out I might of stumbled upon a fix. So I was going around reading about maxLinearVelocity and maxAngularVelocity about having them set to 255 on each section in the XML would help with this issue, but I also noticed that every XML section on this tail has linearDamping angularDamping and timeFactor set to the same value. Once I edited the velocity to 255 on each section the tail was smooth without the extreme HDT stretch even on a NPC. I also thought about doing this with hair mods so I thought to myself, if each section has settings that determine how fast or slow another part moves and if just one of them gets moved to fast and the other does not want too won't they conflict and fight. That seems to be what happens when you watch the HDT on a object wig out, parts of it seem to fight other sections as if the physics just won't settle on how it wants to behave. I'll be making a copy of a hair XML to test with and if it works out I might of just fixed the well known hell spawn of HDT physics itself being the stretch bug. Edit:1 After testing it has to do with collision with objects, it seems if you have any one object have collision with another object it is attached to lets say hair to the head and body it will freak out if it some how gets inside or hits that object to much. I could confirm this as I've seen how the tail acts when you turn fast enough to cause the tail to go inside your body, it will freak out when trying to get out or reset back to it's normal position. I'll test more by removing collision from the hair with the XML tweaks and see if it will behave on me and a NPC.

13 hours ago, Audio Queen said:

I was reading about XML edits quite a lot to learn to stop the HDT stretch on NPC's and it turned out I might of stumbled upon a fix. So I was going around reading about maxLinearVelocity and maxAngularVelocity about having them set to 255 on each section in the XML would help with this issue, but I also noticed that every XML section on this tail has linearDamping angularDamping and timeFactor set to the same value. Once I edited the velocity to 255 on each section the tail was smooth without the extreme HDT stretch even on a NPC. I also thought about doing this with hair mods so I thought to myself, if each section has settings that determine how fast or slow another part moves and if just one of them gets moved to fast and the other does not want too won't they conflict and fight. That seems to be what happens when you watch the HDT on a object wig out, parts of it seem to fight other sections as if the physics just won't settle on how it wants to behave. I'll be making a copy of a hair XML to test with and if it works out I might of just fixed the well known hell spawn of HDT physics itself being the stretch bug. Edit:1 After testing it has to do with collision with objects, it seems if you have any one object have collision with another object it is attached to lets say hair to the head and body it will freak out if it some how gets inside or hits that object to much. I could confirm this as I've seen how the tail acts when you turn fast enough to cause the tail to go inside your body, it will freak out when trying to get out or reset back to it's normal position. I'll test more by removing collision from the hair with the XML tweaks and see if it will behave on me and a NPC.

If this works out could you share an XML that you used for this, this is something I have never known enough to fix as of yet, and to be honest just sort of assumed couldn't be.

If you pull that off well done.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 6:58 AM, Audio Queen said:

I'll test this out and update the mod with this if it works. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Quick question since I can't figure out how to get it to work myself (not a modder) can someone make or help me with making Inari tail work with the Femboy Reborn mod by Bc4Life? I want to make a sexy anime-style kitsune and femboy allows you to use CBBE Morphs and this tail would be amazing to complement it. Any help or direction would be appreciated. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I have a new problem I use [GR] Inari Tails HDT SMP SE Port 1.2.1 but when im standing the tail never stop moving. I know it's possible to fix it but I don't know how. need some help again.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
254 FE   0 [COCO]CheongSan_SE.esl
  6  6     Heels Sound.esm
  7  7     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
  8  8     SkyUI_SE.esp
  9  9     RaceMenu.esp
 10  a     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 11  b     UIExtensions.esp
 12  c     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 13  d     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 14  e     FNISSexyMove.esp
 15  f     CBBE.esp
 16 10     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 17 11     12FemaleBrows.esp
 18 12     Cherry's Eyes.esp
 19 13     RutahTattooPack SE.esp
 20 14     StojaMakeupPack.esp
 21 15     Brows.esp
 22 16     KS Hairdo's.esp
 23 17     YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
254 FE   1 MiniBikini.esp
 24 18     [COCO]wedding_2B.esp
 25 19     [COCO]KDA_Ahri_Full.esp
254 FE   2 Shino_School_Uniform.esp
 26 1a     dcc-buttplug.esp
 27 1b     KS Jewelry.esp
 28 1c     Tongues.esp
 29 1d     FNIS.esp
 30 1e     _GSPoses.esp
 31 1f     GPPoses.esp
 32 20     PreGPPose.esp
 33 21     [COCO]ahegao_tshirt.esp
 34 22     XN_Melty Heart.esp
 35 23     Bijin NPCs.esp
 36 24     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
 37 25     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 38 26     Bijin Wives.esp
 39 27     Poser Hotkeys.esp
 40 28     opmfgconsole.esp
 41 29     MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
 42 2a     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 43 2b     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
 44 2c     ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-L2.esp
 45 2d     [COCO]Anaconda.esp
 46 2e     [COCO]ms_shirt.esp
 47 2f     [COCO]chunli_qipao.esp
254 FE   3 [COCO]Black_cat.esp
254 FE   4 [COCO]sexypunk.esp
 48 30     [COCO]BloomYouth.esp
254 FE   5 Shino_Sweet_Magician.esp
254 FE   6 Shino_Miko_Outfit_Rework.esp
 49 31     Shino Bikini Pack SSE.esp
 50 32     Shino_Traveling Magician.esp
 51 33     ShinoCosplay_Sailor Moon.esp
254 FE   7 GRIM Wednesday Addams.esp
 52 34     GRIM Zero Suit Samus.esp
 53 35     Spartan Bard Outfit CBBE.esp
 54 36     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 55 37     XPMSE.esp
 56 38     InariTailsHDT.esp
 57 39     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

21 hours ago, koloiplu said:

Hello, I have a new problem I use [GR] Inari Tails HDT SMP SE Port 1.2.1 but when im standing the tail never stop moving. I know it's possible to fix it but I don't know how. need some help again.

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
254 FE   0 [COCO]CheongSan_SE.esl
  6  6     Heels Sound.esm
  7  7     SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
  8  8     SkyUI_SE.esp
  9  9     RaceMenu.esp
 10  a     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 11  b     UIExtensions.esp
 12  c     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 13  d     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 14  e     FNISSexyMove.esp
 15  f     CBBE.esp
 16 10     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 17 11     12FemaleBrows.esp
 18 12     Cherry's Eyes.esp
 19 13     RutahTattooPack SE.esp
 20 14     StojaMakeupPack.esp
 21 15     Brows.esp
 22 16     KS Hairdo's.esp
 23 17     YunDao_Hdt_Hair.esp
254 FE   1 MiniBikini.esp
 24 18     [COCO]wedding_2B.esp
 25 19     [COCO]KDA_Ahri_Full.esp
254 FE   2 Shino_School_Uniform.esp
 26 1a     dcc-buttplug.esp
 27 1b     KS Jewelry.esp
 28 1c     Tongues.esp
 29 1d     FNIS.esp
 30 1e     _GSPoses.esp
 31 1f     GPPoses.esp
 32 20     PreGPPose.esp
 33 21     [COCO]ahegao_tshirt.esp
 34 22     XN_Melty Heart.esp
 35 23     Bijin NPCs.esp
 36 24     UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
 37 25     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
 38 26     Bijin Wives.esp
 39 27     Poser Hotkeys.esp
 40 28     opmfgconsole.esp
 41 29     MikanEyes All in one SE.esp
 42 2a     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 43 2b     ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
 44 2c     ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-L2.esp
 45 2d     [COCO]Anaconda.esp
 46 2e     [COCO]ms_shirt.esp
 47 2f     [COCO]chunli_qipao.esp
254 FE   3 [COCO]Black_cat.esp
254 FE   4 [COCO]sexypunk.esp
 48 30     [COCO]BloomYouth.esp
254 FE   5 Shino_Sweet_Magician.esp
254 FE   6 Shino_Miko_Outfit_Rework.esp
 49 31     Shino Bikini Pack SSE.esp
 50 32     Shino_Traveling Magician.esp
 51 33     ShinoCosplay_Sailor Moon.esp
254 FE   7 GRIM Wednesday Addams.esp
 52 34     GRIM Zero Suit Samus.esp
 53 35     Spartan Bard Outfit CBBE.esp
 54 36     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 55 37     XPMSE.esp
 56 38     InariTailsHDT.esp
 57 39     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

You'll need to take up that with the author of the SE port. I don't know much about the differences in HDT between LE and SE and can't help you with that.

4 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

You'll need to take up that with the author of the SE port. I don't know much about the differences in HDT between LE and SE and can't help you with that.

Ye ok, thanks for your answer, the only problem is there's no support page for that mods ill message the person directly and hope for the best,

Have a good day.