[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-2-29]

On 6/12/2019 at 6:51 AM, Alonely said:

Hi there! Did you check out the troubleshooting section of the first post? I suspect you haven't enabled the trait for your Sims.

*PLEASE NOTE: For the above CNWW mods, you have to click on your Sim and go to "Wicked->Settings->Enable Zoophiliac trait" before trying to run the pets animations. If it looks like the dog's mouth or tongue is not making contact on certain animations, it's because your dog does not have a long enough snout like the Dalmatian breed. Other than saying this, I cannot offer troubleshooting support for ColonolNutty's mods, as I did not write them.

I've run into the same problem (I can't find a way to enable the interactions). I made sure I have the latest versions of yours and ColonolNutty's files but "Wicked --> Settings -->Enable Zoophilic trait" isn't an option anywhere I can find. I do have another mod that allows me to add traits, and I was able to add the Zoophilic trait that way, but still nothing. Could there be an issue related to the latest updates to WW because of the new expansion that just dropped?

On 6/29/2019 at 8:27 PM, Kleineganz said:

I've run into the same problem (I can't find a way to enable the interactions). I made sure I have the latest versions of yours and ColonolNutty's files but "Wicked --> Settings -->Enable Zoophilic trait" isn't an option anywhere I can find. I do have another mod that allows me to add traits, and I was able to add the Zoophilic trait that way, but still nothing. Could there be an issue related to the latest updates to WW because of the new expansion that just dropped?

I'd actually bet that that's it, that it's the expansion messing with things and causing some chaos in this transition period - either the mods aren't up-to-date for the expansion, or the mods are updated for it but lovely downloaders like yourselves don't have the expansion for your game. Ultimately it is most likely the WW or more likely the CNWW mod, but I'll look into it a bit more!

44 minutes ago, Alonely said:

I'd actually bet that that's it, that it's the expansion messing with things and causing some chaos in this transition period - either the mods aren't up-to-date for the expansion, or the mods are updated for it but lovely downloaders like yourselves don't have the expansion for your game. Ultimately it is most likely the WW or more likely the CNWW mod, but I'll look into it a bit more!

I do have all the expansions (inluding the new one), stuff packs, etc. (I like owning everything that comes out because I download a lot of customized content that tends to go haywire if I don't have everything installed). I'll be patient and and check back in a couple of weeks to see if there have been updates to the mods. 

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/1/2019 at 5:14 PM, Alonely said:

[Sims 4] Alonely WW & CNWW Animations [11.09.2019]

View File

AlonelyAnimationsBanner-small.png.f2a3652f4d554badd6ccb6fb639abec4.png

Alonely Animations~! ❤️

Patreon

Hello all! I've always enjoyed making character relations - whether in a story in my head or one that actually gets put into a Word document - and I feel that animating allows me to act these stories out in a tangible way. So, I've made my first animation for The Sims 4! The story that I had in my head for most of these involves the Dead or Alive girls (especially Helena, Hitomi, and Marie Rose) in some, and in others, Connor, an android from the PS4 game Detroit: Become Human (and a human female he has begun cohabitating with after the events of the game). So these are the Sims you'll see in most of the previews. :3 The DOA girls are pretty well-known, but you can recognize Connor by this:

Reveal hidden contents

Connord1a7c165d7a5057a1df3fe98165a8be4.gif.d180ac356f603c1f368e9526d10dfb41.gif

I do have a Patreon, and it contains the more complicated animations, especially those involving the expansion. They do not contain illegal content. Feel free to keep checking back, as I've got some yummy stuff planned. If you can't be bothered to check back, don't worry, I'll be editing this post when there's new stuff, so just give it a follow! ❤️

I will be focusing on rough, fetish (including zoophilia), romantic, cunnilingus, male-pleasing-female animations, and I try to pay attention to each bone and joint to make these animations all look as natural as possible.

The following objects will be required for some animations:

• Gun (has to be put on the floor, not on top of desks, etc. As far as I'm aware, and as much as I'd like to bypass this requirement, WickedWhims does not allow an animation to include an object that the animation does not start at, so you have to start the animation at the gun - you can observe this same phenomenon with other objects like dildos, etc.) alternative download link

The following mods will be required for some animations:

• ColonolNutty's CNWW mods (for zoo animations)
  • ColonolNutty's Pets module for CNWW*
  • (The above two mods are in the process of being entirely replaced with WWPets; however, if you still have an older version of the above two instead, my animations should still work)

*PLEASE NOTE: For the above CNWW mods, you have to click on your Sim and go to "Wicked->Settings->Enable Zoophiliac trait" before trying to run the pets animations. If it looks like the dog's mouth or tongue is not making contact on certain animations, it's because your dog does not have a long enough snout like the Dalmatian breed. Other than saying this, I cannot offer troubleshooting support for ColonolNutty's mods, as I did not write them.

*To start a threesome/foursome/etc. animation in WickedWhims, you have to start a twosome animation first. So first, start a one-on-one animation, then click on your Sim and go to Whims->Ask to Join..., choose the appropriate number of additional Sims, then choose the target object that is in the same room (the Move Sex Location to Here... option in WickedWhims is only available for objects in the same room) and pick the threesome/foursome/etc. animation. The multiple-person animation should then start. :)

Here's a preview of the latest exclusive animations. Not all of them will be exclusive. But here is a sneak peek of what the current excl. version includes:

Jonas was sick of being bossed around by Helena. "Get this, for me, won't you," she'd order. It sounded like a question, but it never was. "Be sure to start cleaning as soon as I leave, won't you darling." She was the most pompous opera star he'd ever known, and finally, he had had enough. So when one day, Helena thought it "quaint" to go and visit what she thought would be the dirty hovel of her servant's house in her rare free time, she found herself on receiving end of the far-ahead planning of all of Jonas's roommates...including his furry best friend, providing quite an entertaining show for the resident ravenous, bloodthirsty vampire.

565683830_Previews_I-Cant-Handle-All-This-Sin2.gif.41a407eb6ea6f978a8cef6d6012d5384.gif

Previews_Cross-Species-Spitroast.gif.6714d6126b24fa7f67c538015404283e.gif

Previews_Over-the-Curve.gif.31ede73e706232b5a94e09db519560f0.gif

Alonely-Previews_Let-Him-At-Me.gif.a2c7898d2f20c1ac53cd5e6a0f4cb088.gif

Hide contents

Human Dog Sandwich [3some anal @ floor, yoga mat]

Alonely-Previews_Human-Dog-Sandwich2.gif.daad07a85cd8d1682b007b10cde6063f.gif

Alonely-Previews_Human-Dog-Sandwich-ss.jpg.74de479cbed3dddcd8e2caac7f74161e.jpg

Dog Rider Vaginal [vaginal @ floor, yoga mat]

Previews_Dog-Rider-Vaginal.gif.d5e20a82ceb8ad5d61bd2bcf3897c73d.gif

Dog Rider Vaginal [anal @ floor, yoga mat]

Previews_Dog-Rider-Anal.gif.5b1569f22b2a9c76cf971e24b0c21e44.gif

Let Him At You [3some anal @ coffee table, chair, dining chair, desk chair, sofa, loveseat, ottoman, bench, toilet, workout machine, double bed, single bed, picnic table]
Previews_Let-Him-At-You.gif.183acef8fa97f5893d10aa8f36150da1.gif

I'm So Ashamed [3some oral @ coffee table, chair, dining chair, desk chair, sofa, loveseat, ottoman, bench, toilet, workout machine].

497014522_Previews_Im-So-Ashamed.gif.4473e4d879ad78379aac950877c5085e.gif

Cross-Species Spitroast [3some MFD oral @ dining tables, bar, outdoor table, outdoor umbrella table].

Previews_Cross-Species-Spitroast2.gif.83394ac0c736247594704a7a327b5ced.gif

Tons of locations for 'em too! ^.^

The WW_Alonely_Animations package contains (spoiler, large-ish gifs):

Reveal hidden contents

Attentive Cunnilingus [oral @ floor, yoga mat, sauna, shower, showertub, bathtub, hottub]
Connor, gladly Katie's servant, got to know her well over many months...including how to make her relax, and send shivers down her spine as soon as she got home.
Alonely-Previews_Attentive-Cunnilingus.gif.53ca0e8c2555bf733b2801183a4edb16.gif

Home Invasion 1: Aww, look, she's scared (with gun) [teasing MFMM @ gun]***
***This animation requires the gun available here!
But RK had had a bout with her before. He missed her. He didn't understand what Connor had and he didn't; after all, they were android models of nearly the same caliber, and he should even be better than Connor! So RK decided to intervene, and refused to let Connor have her for himself. Gavin and RK had gotten along surprisingly well thus far, and the android knew the oft-disgruntled cop also had his sights set on her at least in a physical way, so he invited him to make a surprise visit to their happy home...with the help of Gavin's gun.
Alonely-Previews_Home-Invasion-1-with-gun.gif.9a8402760b54e81dff380cefba846d0f.gif

Home Invasion 3: Suck my cock and maybe I won't fuck your ass [oral @ gun]***
***This animation requires the gun available here!
Alonely-Previews_Home-Invasion-3-with-gun2.gif.06d8ad1ec46b296e438c79cd9f8ea786.gif

Forced Doggy [vaginal @ coffee table, chairs, couches, ottoman, toilet]
Alonely-Previews_Forced-Doggy.gif.5a626044e4f6e95ecab68cea7f3336c2.gif

Hard Anal [anal @ floor, yoga mat, sauna, double bed, single bed] / Hard Vaginal [vaginal @ floor, yoga mat, sauna, double bed, single bed]
Alonely-Previews_Hard-Anal.gif.76f7274071671cc9299bb753223acde5.gif

Forced Pussy Licking [oral @ hottub, bar, counter, bathtub, showertub, chair, desk chair, workout machine, stool, coffee table, double bed, single bed]
Alonely-Previews_Hottub-Forced-Pussy-Licking.gif.99136b1602aee9914310dca2fd76d2e4.gif

Lifted Leg Masturbation [solo handjob @ coffee table, chair, dining chair, desk chair, sofa, loveseat, ottoman, toilet, workout machine]

Previews_Lifted_Leg_Masturbation2.gif.6a744773885021045f08cf52eaf0d351.gif

Swallow This [oral @ bar, dining table, outdoor table, outdoor umbrella table].

"Ugh, fine, I'll never ask you to do faxes for me anymore - just please don't make me ever have to put this in my mouth again."

Previews_Swallow-This.gif.5e7c9f8da58e141b9f7fff372db0e390.gif

And in the separate CNWW_Alonely_Animations_Pets package (more gifs)***:

***These animations require ColonolNutty's CNWW mods!

***These animations are in the separate CNWW_Alonely_Animations_Pets.package

Reveal hidden contents

Curious Dog [oral @ coffee table, chairs, couches, ottoman]

Alonely-Previews_Curious-Dog.gif.21f3a7b1c8770f6d493d72f5d71634b2.gif

Dog Doggystyle [anal @ floor, yoga mat]

This animation will have some alignment and clipping issues until an issue in the required CNWW mod is fixed.

Alonely-Previews_Doggy-Doggy2.gif.0cff1c77e5ac328aa38e051fb909f788.gif

God Yes Lick It [oral @ coffee table, chair, dining chair, desk chair, sofa, loveseat, ottoman, toilet, workout machine, hottub]

Previews_God-Yes-Lick-It.gif.576b5b9161967a109eb59d1a6df0af3b.gif

Oh God That Tickles So Much [oral @ coffee table, chair, dining chair, desk chair, sofa, loveseat, ottoman, toilet, workout machine, hottub]

Previews_Oh-God-That-Tickles-So-Much.gif.69967816a14fe4d632770c5fc30a42c5.gif

Suck the Dog [oral @ coffee table, chair, dining chair, desk chair, sofa, loveseat, ottoman, toilet, workout machine, hottub]

Previews_Suck-the-Dog.gif.b32eecc31d9e4f49f1ff6bc8b8e3252a.gif

Watch Those Sharp Teeth [oral @ coffee table, chair, dining chair, desk chair, sofa, loveseat, ottoman, toilet, workout machine, hottub]

Previews_Watch-Those-Sharp-Teeth.gif.9a16dea4e7f2c7f17770824b1525d920.gif

Barked from Behind [vaginal @ dining chair, desk chair, toilet, workout machine]

Previews_Barked-from-Behind.gif.04d25e3d7dc3cb6321fb537a592d2a2a.gif

Suck Your Best Friend [oral @ dining chair, desk chair, toilet, workout machine]

Previews_Suck-Your-Best-Friend.gif.3e95f91bd4cbe1bb3902c786a0232be7.gif

So, you lovelies know what to do! Have your Sims go forth and multiply! ;D

This mod adds sex animations to The Sims 4. You must have the WickedWhims mod installed in order to make it work.

I Keep Getting an error message and it wont let me download the links tells me i am missing an app or something 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/10/2019 at 7:43 AM, bigk9 said:

PLEASE NOTE: For the above CNWW mods, you have to click on your Sim and go to "Wicked->Settings->Enable Zoophiliac trait" before trying to run the pets animations. If it looks like the dog's mouth or tongue is not making contact on certain animations, it's because your dog does not have a long enough snout like the Dalmatian breed. Other than saying this, I cannot offer troubleshooting support for ColonolNutty's mods, as I did not write them.

I can not find this option.  There is no "Enable Zoophiliac Trait" in the Wicked settings.  And I can not seem to find the newer pet animations (such as the dog bowl). When I click on the dog bowl "Wicked" option appears but not "Wicked Pets" option to start the animation.  I have the latest of WW, Wicked Pets, and the Patreon Version of your Animations installed.  Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

1 hour ago, akb said:

I can not find this option.  There is no "Enable Zoophiliac Trait" in the Wicked settings.  And I can not seem to find the newer pet animations (such as the dog bowl). When I click on the dog bowl "Wicked" option appears but not "Wicked Pets" option to start the animation.  I have the latest of WW, Wicked Pets, and the Patreon Version of your Animations installed.  Am I doing something wrong or missing something?

Instead of clicking on sim you need to shift+click on sim and then go to Wicked Pets icon and then you will find option in there. Alternatively, you can now also go into attraction options and bulk (or individually) add by adding dogs/cats under species in attraction options and that will work as well.

41 minutes ago, bluerubber said:

Instead of clicking on sim you need to shift+click on sim and then go to Wicked Pets icon and then you will find option in there. Alternatively, you can now also go into attraction options and bulk (or individually) add by adding dogs/cats under species in attraction options and that will work as well.

I know how to add the trait.  I thought this led to an option to enable these animations.  As I said, when I click on objects that are suppose to have these animations, only the Wicked option comes up and only leads to setting.  No options for pet animations.

7 hours ago, akb said:

I know how to add the trait.  I thought this led to an option to enable these animations.  As I said, when I click on objects that are suppose to have these animations, only the Wicked option comes up and only leads to setting.  No options for pet animations.

Do your pet animations show up on the floor and bed? If they do then it may be an issue with the pet mod not properly identifying the different objects. If the options do not show up on the floor or bed or anywhere at all, then it is likely a broken mod somewhere or an issue with your settings somewhere or maybe an incorrect version.

9 hours ago, bluerubber said:

Do your pet animations show up on the floor and bed? If they do then it may be an issue with the pet mod not properly identifying the different objects. If the options do not show up on the floor or bed or anywhere at all, then it is likely a broken mod somewhere or an issue with your settings somewhere or maybe an incorrect version.

There are no pet animations for the bed by Alonely.  But the floor, couch, ottoman, ect animations show up fine.  But Table, Bar, Pet bowl have no option to start sex with pet.  Currently all I have installed are WW, Kinky Whims, Wicked Pets, UI extension, Sims4communityLib, and these animations (the patreon vs of Alonely's WP).  And I made sure all was updated this morning.  I'm just trying to figure out if there is a setting somewhere I might be missing or if I am overlooking something obvious.

2 hours ago, akb said:

There are no pet animations for the bed by Alonely.  But the floor, couch, ottoman, ect animations show up fine.  But Table, Bar, Pet bowl have no option to start sex with pet.  Currently all I have installed are WW, Kinky Whims, Wicked Pets, UI extension, Sims4communityLib, and these animations (the patreon vs of Alonely's WP).  And I made sure all was updated this morning.  I'm just trying to figure out if there is a setting somewhere I might be missing or if I am overlooking something obvious.

Okay, so I somehow managed to get all the animations to show up except on the dog bowl.  When changing sex location, The Wicked Pets option comes up on the bowl but it's greyed out with "No animations found for that place."

1 hour ago, akb said:

Okay, so I somehow managed to get all the animations to show up except on the dog bowl.  When changing sex location, The Wicked Pets option comes up on the bowl but it's greyed out with "No animations found for that place."

All four animations for pet bowls are present in the file, but in the versions of  FDD, not FD, as the description says. By mistake, I believie, for the third  clip, necessary for FDD animations is missing. After a small correction it works fine. I believe Alonely will fix it soon. 

48 minutes ago, Pou said:

All four animations for pet bowls are present in the file, but in the versions of  FDD, not FD, as the description says. By mistake, I believie, for the third  clip, necessary for FDD animations is missing. After a small correction it works fine. I believe Alonely will fix it soon. 

Hi there! I see that indeed they're not showing up at the pet bowl when I have the non-patron version in my game, but I don't quite understand what you're saying here. Which third clip do you mean?

Edit: Crap, I noticed my mistake. I indeed didn't remove the XML code for the third character in this version, and so the game will still look for the third clip even though it's not in this package. A fix will be uploaded in a few minutes, thanks for your detailed reports! :D

1 hour ago, Alonely said:

Hi there! I see that indeed they're not showing up at the pet bowl when I have the non-patron version in my game, but I don't quite understand what you're saying here. Which third clip do you mean?

Edit: Crap, I noticed my mistake. I indeed didn't remove the XML code for the third character in this version, and so the game will still look for the third clip even though it's not in this package. A fix will be uploaded in a few minutes, thanks for your detailed reports! :D

Will this be fixed in the Patreon Version as well?  That is the file I have installed

Hi so im having trouble getting some animation with the dogs. Each time i try to activate whicked pet animation with a dog it says «no sex animations enabled for this location» i have both of your files installed and in my mods folder. Do your animations have to be at specific locations? Or am i doing something wrong. Please help

• 2 weeks later...

I've joined on Patreon and downloaded the latest file (29 Jan), but none of the exclusive animations are showing up for some reason. The WP and WW free animations are all there. I have the latest WW, WP, and S4CL.

I've noticed for some animations that the gender roles in WW settings need to be ticked (to allow males as females or vice versa),  but that doesn't help.

Any ideas? Thanks!