[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-3-31]

Hello, sorry if I'm asking a silly question. Does the animations for both WW and WP, the mod DD itself, the S4CL, the ModSettingsMenu and the objects listed to allow the pets animation compatible with older game version and WW version? I've looked through the post and found nothing saying that the game and WW mod must be up to date for DD to work. Or was I wrong? I kept getting LastException and DD LastException trying to use the animations and DD. I'm sad to say my game version is 1.56.52.00 and WW version is 153d. Is there any way it could still work aside from updating my Sims 4 and WW?

21 hours ago, vidrich21 said:

Hello, sorry if I'm asking a silly question. Does the animations for both WW and WP, the mod DD itself, the S4CL, the ModSettingsMenu and the objects listed to allow the pets animation compatible with older game version and WW version? I've looked through the post and found nothing saying that the game and WW mod must be up to date for DD to work. Or was I wrong? I kept getting LastException and DD LastException trying to use the animations and DD. I'm sad to say my game version is 1.56.52.00 and WW version is 153d. Is there any way it could still work aside from updating my Sims 4 and WW?

WW is 100% not required at all for DD and animations to work. Other than that, I don't know since I don't make WW or DD, sorry, but that's indeed quite an old version. Probably at least a few things have changed since that time that would necessitate an update, but again, I'd ask the mod creator.

13 hours ago, pastywhiteghost95 said:

Could I get the special animations please? :)

Messaged with info. :)

Edited by Alonely
On 6/5/2021 at 5:38 PM, RainCimarron94 said:

Hello
Hope i don't bother someone . I got the probelm that , for some animations , i need Whicked Pets but i can't find it anywhere ...

Hope somebody would be so kind to help me maybe

It's no longer called Wicked Pets. Google "Devious Desires" if you need it, or go to my Discord.

On 6/6/2021 at 12:36 AM, Wrobot said:

Hi, I'd like the special animations, please? Thanks!

Messaged with info. ^.^

On 6/12/2021 at 10:16 PM, linck01 said:

May i have the special animations please?

Sent ya the info. ^.^

On 6/13/2021 at 11:19 PM, korbe said:

hey, are the special animations still being passed out?

may i get a pm from santa plz?

Not really passed out, but sent you the info. :)

On 6/13/2021 at 11:32 PM, korbe said:

can someone tell me about this mother plant animation i see ppl talking about?

do i need any special plant CC or anything? how do i start the animation?

The plant is from StrangerVille. I'm told that one of the latest patches perhaps broke the animations with the Mother plant, but no worries, the creator of DD is looking into that. ?

Edited by Alonely
On 6/14/2021 at 4:09 AM, Alonely said:

Sent ya the info. ^.^

Not really passed out, but sent you the info. :)

The plant is from StrangerVille. I'm told that one of the latest patches perhaps broke the animations with the Mother plant, but no worries, the creator of DD is looking into that. ?

Can I also get the special animations please?

On 6/14/2021 at 5:31 PM, Khetienn said:

Thanks very much for all the work you've put into this! This mod is a treat to use.

May I also have special animations, please?

On 6/18/2021 at 3:37 PM, kingsname6809 said:

Can I also get the special animations please?

18 hours ago, Coyotepaws said:

Gotta say, lovely work with everything!

Also looking into those special animations, if possible!

Messaged the info in yo inboxes. ^_^