[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-2-29]

3 hours ago, bb7u said:

Hello,
Interested in the special wp animations, how do i get them?

Messaged! :D

2 hours ago, xxxagent said:

@Alonely

Hi, your WW Animations link downloads andrew_vfxplayer and not your animation package.

That's very strange as the downloads work for me. Perhaps that is interference from an ad on the site or something?

So I'm a bit confused. I was really looking forward to the Ruin my career animations but it doesnt look like its in the Loverslab file even though it's in the downloadable preview file labeled 'normal'. I checked both cameras and still nothing. Is it still a patreon exclusive or is it part of the special animations?

8 hours ago, ScripterJinx said:

Hey! Thanks for all of your hardwork! I'm interested in the special animations pls :)

Messaged, and thank you! :D

2 hours ago, Stitchstar1010 said:

So I'm a bit confused. I was really looking forward to the Ruin my career animations but it doesnt look like its in the Loverslab file even though it's in the downloadable preview file labeled 'normal'. I checked both cameras and still nothing. Is it still a patreon exclusive or is it part of the special animations?

So the standalone version (where you can spawn the camera from the floor) is supporter-only, but the free version does in fact still contain that animation if you have the Get Famous expansion pack, you just have to start it at the camera object itself and not the floor. Search for "Stationary Camera" in Build mode and try to start it there, and lemme know if that doesn't work. ^.^

12 hours ago, Alonely said:

Messaged, and thank you! :D

So the standalone version (where you can spawn the camera from the floor) is supporter-only, but the free version does in fact still contain that animation if you have the Get Famous expansion pack, you just have to start it at the camera object itself and not the floor. Search for "Stationary Camera" in Build mode and try to start it there, and lemme know if that doesn't work. ^.^

I tried searching for the stationary camera and put both of them on my lot and your animations didnt show up. I tried going through the animation disabler to see if I had accidentally disabled that. I scrolled through and all of the animations you had were enabled but didnt see your stationary camera animation. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sinisterorion said:

Hi! I noticed there are some special and Patreon animations that I would like to inquire about. Was looking into donating or becoming a Patreon for them but wasn't sure where at or how. If you could let me know as I'm very interested in them! Great work on these btw!

Inbox! :3