[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-3-31]

On 3/8/2021 at 9:53 AM, BauseSause said:

Only been able to find the base animation for WP.  I have a couple different animation packs install yet I'm unable to use any of them. What could be my issue?

Be sure to install the loader so your animations can be read. :)

Edit: This loader is no longer needed separately as of the latest version of DD, because it is now built in! :D

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, catsarecool5 said:

Link doesn't work anymore.

3 hours ago, Praxidike said:

Can you please fix link?

The latest version of DD actually has that loader built into it, so you no longer need to download it separately! :D

21 hours ago, Selphnir said:

seconded (ty)

Check yo PMs! ^.^

16 hours ago, TheGreyOne said:

Really appreciate that you're still making WP animations

Aww, thank you for saying so! I'd rename the "WP" part to properly reflect the mod's new name but I feel that might make people mistakenly think that only some animations would work with only one or the other sex mod; I think the WP actually makes it clearer so I kept that acronym.

Hi! Having trouble getting any animations with tentacles in them to show the tentacles. I'm doing a clean game with just the newest version of DD (and its required mods), both Alonely animation packs, and Asketo's objects.

If I initiate an animation through DD with tentacles, the tentacles just straight up do not show up. The rest of the animation plays. However, if I initiate an animation through WW, the tentacles show. This is essentially blocking all the tentacle animations that involves pets. I also noticed that all the animations that are supposed to spawn furniture (like the cell wall animation and the examination table animation) just don't spawn them. So I guess the issue is DD not spawning props at all? Do you have any ideas?

On 4/6/2021 at 11:45 PM, Usulama said:

Hi! Having trouble getting any animations with tentacles in them to show the tentacles. I'm doing a clean game with just the newest version of DD (and its required mods), both Alonely animation packs, and Asketo's objects.

If I initiate an animation through DD with tentacles, the tentacles just straight up do not show up. The rest of the animation plays. However, if I initiate an animation through WW, the tentacles show. This is essentially blocking all the tentacle animations that involves pets. I also noticed that all the animations that are supposed to spawn furniture (like the cell wall animation and the examination table animation) just don't spawn them. So I guess the issue is DD not spawning props at all? Do you have any ideas?

This issue has been fixed in the latest version of DD, go ahead and update. ☺️

I PM'ed all y'all! :)

I do have all the requirements for the mod.
The mod works well, I put the zoophilia trait but when I want to launch an animation, there are no dogs that appear in the selection of npcs to make love. 

Problem solved. I was missing a file.
But I would be interested in your special donor animations, can you send me the link by mp please? 

On 4/16/2021 at 11:35 AM, hana120 said:

I do have all the requirements for the mod.
The mod works well, I put the zoophilia trait but when I want to launch an animation, there are no dogs that appear in the selection of npcs to make love. 

Problem solved. I was missing a file.
But I would be interested in your special donor animations, can you send me the link by mp please? 

I have the same Problem ? Coud u tell me the missing file or attach it here ? This woud be great! Thanks :)