[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-3-31]

I'm having trouble using the pet animations? If I try to initiate the ones at the pet bowl with WW, for example, I am able to initiate it with two sims (can't select a pet), which causes the sim in the pet's place to contort like a Cronenberg creation. But when I use deviousdesires to "start sex with pet..." it says "no available animations found for this place."

UPDATE: In case anyone has my problem down the line and arrives at this thread looking for answers: the pet animations literally only work when I use a Shar Pei? I tried other large and small dogs and there was just no dice. Animations are ONLY available for a sim and a Shar Pei. I have no clue what glitch this is lmao

On 12/30/2020 at 6:03 PM, Usulama said:

UPDATE: In case anyone has my problem down the line and arrives at this thread looking for answers: the pet animations literally only work when I use a Shar Pei? I tried other large and small dogs and there was just no dice. Animations are ONLY available for a sim and a Shar Pei. I have no clue what glitch this is lmao

That sounds like a DD issue, try starting the sex via another Sim and "Start NPC Sex".

15 hours ago, SexyCalvin said:

Alonely, could you DM me about how to get access to special/donor animations? thanks

Sure! ^.^

On 1/2/2021 at 12:35 AM, jenyeah said:

Is there something wrong with this site (LL)?

I can't seems to load some pages of this entire site (LL)

Yeah, it's been hard for me and others to load a lot of pages recently. Maybe it'll go back to normal.

Hi there!

So glad the site seems to be working now?

I have been having a problem with the mother plant animations, the sim "says" it cant be reached, no matter how I try to get around it. the only time I've gotten some to load, the animations themselves for the sim do not load, they are stuck in a t-pose. I know it was said in the file that the mother plants have been a problem but I just wanted to add this in! Thanks for your work!

3 hours ago, LuversLab92 said:

-

Nah, DD is not dead whatsoever. LL's great but I dunno why some people are so convinced that this is the only website on the internet. Your information is incorrect, so don't misinform people. And yeah, WW has never enabled pet animations, ever, so talking about it is entirely irrelevant to anything involving pets.

6 hours ago, Alonely said:

Nah, DD is not dead whatsoever. LL's great but I dunno why some people are so convinced that this is the only website on the internet. Your information is incorrect, so don't misinform people. And yeah, WW has never enabled pet animations, ever, so talking about it is entirely irrelevant to anything involving pets.

Ah thanks for the info. I need to google DD. 

Hi! I LOVE your work so much. I just downloaded it a few days ago but been strictly using your animations only ever since!

I would like to get my hands on the special animations please!

And also for some reason I can only play a few of the pets animations (listed below). I can find the other animations in the sims library but I couldn't play them for some reason. Please help

Added Dog Rider Vaginal [vaginal @ floor, yoga mat].

Added Dog Rider Anal [anal @ floor, yoga mat].

and the dog/human 69, curious dog

Hi!

I downloaded your WW and WP packages, and while the WW works just fine (and is terrific!), the WP animations don't seem to work at all. I always get the prompt that there are no available locations if I prompt a pet, and if I use testingcheats to shift+click various objects (like a doggy door or pet bowl), they indicate there are no available animations. Because of the last part, do you think that would be an issue with files, or something?

The game DOES let me adjust all the Devious settings for Sims and Pets, though, including traits, and your WW animations are working just fine. It's just the WP animations, which I installed using the same method as the others.

EDIT: While doggydoor animations still don't seem to work, it appears that changing my dog from a Mixed Breed into a default German Shepherd did fix the others.

On 1/14/2021 at 5:47 AM, DerpedPerd said:

just downloaded this new DD mods, but still no animations appearing, not even the original alonely anims are seen in the list

i downloaded the latest DD version & below is the current mods list

On 1/15/2021 at 1:44 AM, AnchorRagged said:

Hi!

I downloaded your WW and WP packages, and while the WW works just fine (and is terrific!), the WP animations don't seem to work at all. I always get the prompt that there are no available locations if I prompt a pet, and if I use testingcheats to shift+click various objects (like a doggy door or pet bowl), they indicate there are no available animations. Because of the last part, do you think that would be an issue with files, or something?

The game DOES let me adjust all the Devious settings for Sims and Pets, though, including traits, and your WW animations are working just fine. It's just the WP animations, which I installed using the same method as the others.

Thank you guys! For anyone who had this issue with not seeing some of my animations (specifically the ones marked aggressive) and found it was an issue specifically when "Allow All Animations for Assault" setting was turned on (you'll notice that if you turn that off in Kinky Settings, my animations will most likely appear for you). The next version of DD (2.3) will have this fixed so you can either wait for that or turn the setting back off for now and turn it back on again after the update! :D

17 hours ago, Alonely said:

Thank you guys! For anyone who had this issue with not seeing some of my animations (specifically the ones marked aggressive), I brought it up to Nutty and he found it was an issue specifically when "Allow All Animations for Assault" setting was turned on (you'll notice that if you turn that off in Kinky Settings, my animations will most likely appear for you). The next version of DD (2.3) will have this fixed so you can either wait for that or turn the setting back off for now and turn it back on again after the update! :D

tried it, works fine so far.

thanks for your advice

On 1/15/2021 at 9:15 AM, Alonely said:

the only way I could get the animations to show up at all was manually marking them all aggressive and unmarking "allow all animations for assault" and I cant initiate manually, it has to be assault or it says no location available lol. Whatever I got some janky version of it to work and I'm tired of trying to figure it out for now.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble with after I get two subjects to agree. They walk to the place and then throws an exception and they stand in place for a few moments.. I have installed everything and read the read me like ten times. Made sure cheats where on.. Still nothing :( Probably also makes my game take random screenshots.. 

41 minutes ago, Me246908 said:

I'm having trouble with after I get two subjects to agree. They walk to the place and then throws an exception and they stand in place for a few moments.. I have installed everything and read the read me like ten times. Made sure cheats where on.. Still nothing :( Probably also makes my game take random screenshots.. 

Please ask in the Discord server where he can answer you. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Alonely,

Thank you so much for all your work and for sharing them. You're an amazing artist and i truly appreciate it. I am interested on your Special/donator animations and would like to know how to acquire it. I was also wondering, is there a future plan on adding an animation that was on Sims 3 Pets mod? it was the viennese oyster position, would love to see it on Sims 4.

Thank You

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2021 at 9:08 PM, grrncore said:

Hi Alonely,

Thank you so much for all your work and for sharing them. You're an amazing artist and i truly appreciate it. I am interested on your Special/donator animations and would like to know how to acquire it. I was also wondering, is there a future plan on adding an animation that was on Sims 3 Pets mod? it was the viennese oyster position, would love to see it on Sims 4.

Thank You

Sent you a PM! :)