[Sims 4] Alonely WW & DD/Pets/Cottage Living/Horse Ranch Animations [2024-2-29]

16 hours ago, GoddessV said:

Hello Alonely,

I'm loving all of your animations, and thank you for sharing with us.  This is not a complaint, but just an observation:  Since it appears that WickedWhims no longer supports "pet sensuality" those animations from you are not showing up within (Devious Desires by ColonolNutty 1.64.  Is it possible that you can make them compatible (show up) within (Devious Desires by ColonolNutty 1.64)?  Thanks in advance.  ?

That's odd, I only have Devious Desires and not even WickedWhims at all on my animation test build and my animations show up as DD handles and loads animations completely independently, so I'm not sure what you mean as there isn't any dependency that I know of. I'll ask and see what I can find out.

16 hours ago, TerraMadX said:

Hi Alonely, there are two files named the same on the download section "WW_Alonely_Animations.package", which one of both do we have to download or what's the difference between them? Thanks!

One is WW, which are normal animations, and the other is WP for WickedPets, which are pet animations.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 2:43 AM, Petchricor said:

every animation of yours works perfectly except the pet animations for some reason. DD seems to think they don't exist. I've tried starting with one, then inviting more pets to join but it keeps saying there's no animations available. Any ideas why this is?

Also note that @Alonely & @Lifeline are no longer on the list of Animations on WW.

People seem to have a stick up their arse about certain creators who do pet mods on here.

I personally don't use them, but i have not got a problem with anyone that does.

This needed to be said. :) 

9 hours ago, GingerJay said:

How are we supposed to use the pet animations now if DD is banned?

To my understanding it was not the content itself that was banned, though. At least that's what the thread for it says by the mods and which would make sense given the mods LL has for Skyrim; I hope no one shoots the messenger since I'm open to being corrected.

7 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

Makes most of the animations here obsolete now that DD is gone dont know why or how it happened but what a shame.
Hopefully someone could take up the mantle of DD

Nah. You know you can just not uninstall the mod right? It's one of the most resilient mods to game patches there is. Every animation still works, and DD didn't warp out of existence.

2 hours ago, Zathuul said:

The DD for pets menu, it doesn't show settings when I click on the ground. Is it broken? Cause I can't get to settings to ignore Zoophilia, or mess with any of the settings without it. Does anyone have a older version that works?

DD's later versions also require the ModSettingsMenu, which enables the shift+click "Configure Mod Settings" menu. I dunno about any other support questions but I remember wondering the same thing so I know this one.

6 hours ago, obscurefractal said:

As far as I know, an up to date version of DD is not obtainable at this moment in time considering current circumstances.

That's incorrect, the mod still exists and is obtainable. I can't really field any other questions about DD since it's not my mod. Check out his Discord server for more info and support; I'm just an animator.

58 minutes ago, Zathuul said:

I'm just gonna remove the pet stuff, it doesn't work for me anyway. I tried to test it out but it seems to not work no matter what I did, even did suggestions on cleaning files of any old cache

Make sure you had "testingcheats on" when you try to modify the mod settings. Any shift+click function of a mod can only be done with testingscheats on.

On 12/16/2020 at 7:16 AM, Alonely said:

DD's later versions also require the ModSettingsMenu, which enables the shift+click "Configure Mod Settings" menu. I dunno about any other support questions but I remember wondering the same thing so I know this one.

That's incorrect, the mod still exists and is obtainable. I can't really field any other questions about DD since it's not my mod. Check out his Discord server for more info and support; I'm just an animator.

The only link I can find for his discord server on some of CN's old threads is expired. I'd really like to stay up-to-date with his mods. Help?

17 hours ago, ariafahy said:

The only link I can find for his discord server on some of CN's old threads is expired. I'd really like to stay up-to-date with his mods. Help?

Check Villainize's (the guy a few posts above you) signature. :)

22 hours ago, kadup11 said:

Thank you, couldn't load the download page at all!

Yeah, I'm not really sure what's up with that, sometimes it loads for me and other times it times out? Very strange, but glad that a fair number of people are checking the thread.